Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 2. (Read 27647 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

or me hmm.
Most likely it is.
BFL to ship orders from may 2013? How about Q4 of 2014  Cheesy
Undecided
Even though i'm not really being serious, but Q1 or Q2 of 2014 I assume..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

or me hmm.
Most likely it is.
Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
legendary
Terminated.
Website isn't working?

Update: wait this is a scam? O.o

https://hashrack.com/ is working.

Is it a scam? Probably.
We will see once BFL ships orders from May 2013.
Doesn't work for me hmm.
Most likely it is.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Website isn't working?

https://hashrack.com/ is working.

Is it a scam? Probably.
We will see once BFL ships orders from May 2013.
legendary
Terminated.
Website isn't working?

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Sounds awesome, and the prices are decent, but where are these going to be mined at

1. Stop bumping old threads
2. This is a scam.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Sounds awesome, and the prices are decent, but where are these going to be mined at
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Huh, just saw this, judging by the last posts this turned out to be a scam? That's a shame, had so much potential.
No, it was crap even if it was true.
But apparently people can't read.
Activity: 672
Huh, just saw this, judging by the last posts this turned out to be a scam? That's a shame, had so much potential.
Activity: 22
I learned my lesson, Trust none
Bitgoblin
Why are still people delusional about this?

You have been scammed, and you were stupid because this would have been a totally crap offer even if it wasn't a scam.

Stop being delusional, that is annoying!
You can whine, you can enrage, but please stop believing you'll see your money back, because if you really honestly still think you haven't been scammed, LOL wtf.

Or, you can try to sue them.
But I know you won't, you never do.

*sigh*

This was a totally flawed business even if it wasn't a scam: "Indefinite time(Until hardware breaks), keep it simple and obvious." makes no sense, as I explained early in this thread.

Anyone who has invested here has clearly done it blindly without taking the time to actually read what they would have been offering.

At least BFL would have been good if it wasn't a scam, this wouldn't even!

Activity: 491
wasn't trolling,

i got the news via email, i sent an email nicely asking about the downtime, and got the response, hope that clears up my source (for what it is).
Activity: 48
I've got 10.01 and it's still in my investment account...hoping they disabled refunds / withdraws b/c they used the money to buy asics, but who knows...doesn't look good.
Activity: 23
4ef706c99a753e97b2039cbad8b278b9412221656c497b42c5e3eb1f3863e32d

3.1 BTC I would like to get back. Fat chance of ever seeing these guys again though.

I would happily keep my investment with them and wait until they get their hardware if they actually maintained a presence here on the forum and/or had a working contact form on their website.

It looks like they've cut and run, but if that isn't the case then they're being completely irresponsible, which is nearly as bad.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Contact form appears functional after the website came back, would be interested if anyone has had any response from them?  curious on riceberry's source for his information?

Literally just tried to use contact form, still not working. The only response I ever got from the one time I was able to use the contact form said they would "look into" my missing btc, but never any follow up. That was over a month ago.

Indeed it has now stopped working again... it worked yesterday when I tried it, even popped up a big green box that said it was successful, although I would doubt I get a response  Undecided      would appear to be an intentional disabling of the form...
Activity: 54
Contact form appears functional after the website came back, would be interested if anyone has had any response from them?  curious on riceberry's source for his information?

Literally just tried to use contact form, still not working. The only response I ever got from the one time I was able to use the contact form said they would "look into" my missing btc, but never any follow up. That was over a month ago.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Bitgoblin
I heard about server changes, will be back eventually
Are you trolling or what?
Activity: 54
I had about 0.03 (not much, I know) go missing from my investment account. When I contacted them (back when the contact form worked) I received a reply that it would be looked in to, that was well over a month ago. After about 3 weeks of no response, I replied to their email, simply asking for a refund of my hashpack order (and the extra 0.03) due to them being so non-responsive and the fact that a quick lookup of my investment account showed the btc had been transferred out. Still no response, money still missing from investment account. I find it hard to trust a company that disables their contact form and refuses to answer customer queries
Pages:
Jump to: