Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 2. (Read 54110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hello may I ask you among XEL, SONM which one you would choose and why?
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
No concept, no objective, no raison d'etre, no ICO and no explosive devices! Hope I could help!!
xel isnt scam coin but as for me it has no future

Coming from a Newbie with no past eh...?   Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
No concept, no objective, no raison d'etre, no ICO and no explosive devices! Hope I could help!!
xel isnt scam coin but as for me it has no future
Activity: 500

print this and put on your fridge kids! Pure gold!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When will there be an ICO or something like that. Or when does it hit the exchanges?
Activity: 224
What's  happening  with  XEL?
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Hi! Sorry! I've been hacked. Please disregard the last conversation.
Activity: 252
Current price is $0.242504 (-5.62%), 0.00004109 BTC (-5.80%) now.
Still going to down and marketcap is just 3,574 BTC

Yes, still going down. The best chance to fill more to your bag.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
Current price is $0.242504 (-5.62%), 0.00004109 BTC (-5.80%) now.
Still going to down and marketcap is just 3,574 BTC
Activity: 490
we need a less stable bitcoin for at least a month, then all the altcoyins will be resurrected. When there will be news on XEl developments, then there will be a price increase. I also hold these coins, and while in the drawdown
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
Is this coin being listed on BitTrex? I see it on CoinMarketCap as being available on the exchange, but I can't find it by searching 'XEL' or 'Elastic'.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XEL
Activity: 252
Is this coin being listed on BitTrex? I see it on CoinMarketCap as being available on the exchange, but I can't find it by searching 'XEL' or 'Elastic'.

It was listed on Trex long time ago, my friend.

Don't know why you cannot find it with XEL. Check the BTC market and enter XEL.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631
I also think that this is manipulation against the background of the upcoming bitkoin fork. The first to suffer are those coins that are not backed up by the news background. This is a mistake in the marketing policy of Elastic. However, now is a good time to buy, we are sinking to the bottom. If the coin does not break .0041

strong fundamentals, but if the ICO price was indeed 400 Satoshis for XEL it's still trading at a massive premium.

Hundreds of very promising coins are back to 2-3x ICO prices...
Activity: 490
I also think that this is manipulation against the background of the upcoming bitkoin fork. The first to suffer are those coins that are not backed up by the news background. This is a mistake in the marketing policy of Elastic. However, now is a good time to buy, we are sinking to the bottom. If the coin does not break .0041
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
Somehow everything is very pessimistic about XEL ...
But I believe in Elastic, I think that soon it will outrun its competitors easily (RLC,Golem)

The price is over manipulate for somebody... the drops are doing for who is buying... that's nice because XEL has a huge potencial... But the near future xel can do something incredible

Somebody want that you think that XEL is dead... and the reality is diferent... you only need to see the github
Activity: 364
Somehow everything is very pessimistic about XEL ...
But I believe in Elastic, I think that soon it will outrun its competitors easily (RLC,Golem)
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Someone decided to dump from ~13.5 to ~10.5 and ruined great looking trend  Sad

I was watching XEL someone just purchased a huge amount of XEL was around 30BTC abou an hour ago before the crash I was watching thinking hrmm thats alot to buy maybe something is happening with XEL I imagine its the same guy that dumped it.
Activity: 1022
Someone decided to dump from ~13.5 to ~10.5 and ruined great looking trend  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: