Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 5. (Read 54110 times)

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Btw folks Golem is taking a huge hit these days.

Which one? I must admit, I don't read blogs!

I meant that price of Golem is diving.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

Which one? I must admit, I don't read blogs!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
10k untill Monday
ImI
legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
We came to the dip.Now starts going to 15-20k. calm down and dont sell
dont listen these guys. whales selling. XEL price will drop much more. sell now buy low and make profit while selling Wink

May go a little lower, but not much. I think XEL is just reacting to the market, just like any other coin is at the moment.

But take a look at the order book on trex. 42 BTC to 11k sat. That's much in a relatively small market. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think now there is a big switch from whales to new people. A new bottom will be found.
ImI
legendary
dont listen these guys. whales selling. XEL price will drop much more. sell now buy low and make profit while selling Wink

When whales sell their positions it's often the best opportunity to buy-in.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
I've heard something. Big whales selling their XELs. Price will drop.

The FUD.

Looks like a healthy project.
what? sell now and buy low. the price will drop. whales selling this shit
Activity: 8
Merit: 104
I do understand those ideals, but I'm not in control of how this project was distributed. If it was me I would've done it with computation as mining, until the cap is reached. Which would've provided free computational resources for the first participants, as well as free coins for the first providers of the service.

That said - what do you propose? Should we all abandon support for this project because it wasn't fairly distributed? I mean it's not like discussing the fairness of a project is going to change anything. And I personally would like to see the feasibility of the technology through the end.

Again - I am very much against ICOs and the irresponsible hype they create, but at the same time I see it as counterproductive to try to stop progress and support for a project, because it could've been distributed more fairly.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

The FUD.

Looks like a healthy project.
I don't know about the other coins you mentioned but Bitcoin is mineable, a key distinction. From my understanding Elastic tokens are not created but earned. Where do you think the earned coins come from? Therefore distribution plays a huge role and needs to be fair and ethical.

Ok. I agree. In fact I don't think ICOs in any shape or form are ethical. But the reality is that it's how all new projects get funded.

Was access to this not available to you a year ago? Was it not announced? I don't see how this is not fair. No point in complaining now that you've missed it.

If you don't like it - go get golem or SONM. I'm far more interested in the utility than in how a project was created or whether it was fair. I have yet to see a project that makes everyone happy as far as distribution goes.

I'm most excited about the fact that ElasticPL will eventually run on the GPU. That is massive. If it gets there that is. But from what I read all the prerequisites are there.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
bittrex added it but now the prise is very low about 13-14k. what do you think about the prise? Are these levels a buying opportunity?
i guess 13-14k is the accumulation. once the ico Investors are rid of their coins which gave them already alot of Profit it will go straight up again

So price gonna get dumped soon
Yes I believe price will come down.I feel the price will only rise after August.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
For every person who sells it, there is one person who buys it.
I've been researching this project (initally I asked myself why is it so hard to find information, but it soon became apparent why) and was a fan of the idea. For a team that's developing such advanced technology you sure do have a shitty non-informative website.

One of the first things I wanted to find out was supply and distribution. So let me get this straight. The total supply is 100,000,000 and all of this has been distributed to 'donators'? What a total farce and joke. Evil-Knievel (ridiculous name btw) are you going to give me an intelligent non-strawman answer as to how a token that's 100% in the hands of initial investors is going to allow a fair widespread use of this technology? Are you going to give a rational explanation how this is fair and how widespread adoption is meant to happen if all of the tokens are in the hands of a few?

Go on, give it a go. You won't because this is a ridiculous and unethical way of distributing tokens for a technology which has the sole premise of decentralized and distributed computing.

I've seen your posts and instead of giving logical and intelligent explanations you either act like a child and complain how you won't continue your work if you receive 'abuse' or you conveniently refuse to answer under the guise of not answering trolls and fud'ers. I am neither and hope you prove how this isn't another scam ICO.

While I'm entirely against ICOs/donations or whatever kids call them these days, I don't see how other projects are any more "fair".
How was the distribution method different from Golem, SONM or Gnosis?
It's like saying Bitcoin wasn't distributed fairly, because Satoshi owns 1M BTC.

The way I see it - weak hands will bring price down so that anyone can get in. Those who want to run computation jobs can earn some by providing that service.
Something is going on XEL. The price will drop much more, I think. Everyone is selling.
XEL price will drop much more!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: