Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 4. (Read 54110 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
It has a potential of growing, still it has a small circulating supply. Team of develoeprs are also great, they always update and have a roadmap, which they follow and do everything in time. I think this coin can deffinetly go up x5 more until december.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
How it be too expensive before it goes to moon?  Huh
It is already approaching da Moon. It is ~50x to the ICO price. Not enough for you?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Very interesting coin, the price is growing every day, and it seems like the community too. Maybe I should buy some.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
How it be too expensive before it goes to moon?  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I am in now... With the beta and the final (soon), I think this is going to moon soon... Cheesy
Really XEL is the moon! Shocked I think the pumping of XEL has not finished yet.
I want to buy it but the price is too expensive.  Embarrassed
Sorry not to buy it when the price is 10K sat.  Embarrassed
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I am in now... With the beta and the final (soon), I think this is going to moon soon... Cheesy
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
It is quite hard to analyze if Xel has been overbought or oversold, i remember when it was listed at Bittrex i bought and watched my money go down, however it does look like it has strong support as people are getting interested in what Xel is all about!
For now i just wait and see.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
LimxDev is not providing the service anymore as far as I remember.

My bad, indeed... thanks for the info! Guess bittrex is enough now Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I have great hope for this project only it cae to the market in the worst of times(except for 2013/14).

Hold and remember position size is everything in this market....and cash ;-)

gr e
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
@LimxDev Please unlist me Smiley

Same as @deblue, fingers crossed from now on!

LimxDev is not providing the service anymore as far as I remember.
Activity: 37
@LimxDev Please unlist me Smiley

Same as @deblue, fingers crossed from now on!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Price does not go up from 10k. Whales are constantly putting walls.

Once the main use case is live (sharing computing power), XEL is going to moon. Whales are going to run out of coins eventually at 10k sats and from there the sky is the limit. XEL is currently sitting outside of the top 100 in terms of Marketcap, once this happens it should be top 20 easily.
I hope it'll be like you said. I invested in a very high amount.Half of the money was lost.

Huge appreciation from ICO prices came due to the strong community and obstacles overcome by volunteer devs to bring this project to fruition. However, current ATH is only the beginning. This is a currency that will see real usage once it's ready, and when that happens, people are going to be flocking to XEL in droves.
I hope you will as you say. I am very confident in this project.I have spent a great deal of time on this project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

Once the main use case is live (sharing computing power), XEL is going to moon. Whales are going to run out of coins eventually at 10k sats and from there the sky is the limit. XEL is currently sitting outside of the top 100 in terms of Marketcap, once this happens it should be top 20 easily.
I hope it'll be like you said. I invested in a very high amount.Half of the money was lost.

Huge appreciation from ICO prices came due to the strong community and obstacles overcome by volunteer devs to bring this project to fruition. However, current ATH is only the beginning. This is a currency that will see real usage once it's ready, and when that happens, people are going to be flocking to XEL in droves.
legendary

Activity: 42

I think so. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

legendary
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

Btw folks Golem is taking a huge hit these days.

Which one? I must admit, I don't read blogs!

What do you mean, it is possible to use Qubits Computer for Elastic POW later?

https://www.golem.de/news/quantencomputer-was-sind-diese-qubits-1705-127603.html
Pages:
Jump to: