Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 26. (Read 54110 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Wrong, using that approach BTC price would be below 100$ at the moment, cause you know "really desperate sellers" could go as low as that.

Price is when ask and bid meet, simple as that.

Yes, but there are a lot of people willing to buy BTC. Not as many willing to buy XEL. So yes, when ask and bid meet. But where is the bid?

I'm just managing expectations here, not looking to bash the project. I think it is a great project, but has a long ways to go.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
If there is a way to sell xel holdings (probably not possible to do so safely currently), I am willing to sell 190k+ coins for 18 btc.
Considering the price of similar projects like Golem and their state of development, this is a very very conservative price (should probably be around 25 btc or more).

There seem to be more people interested in selling than buying. That said, a conservative price would be whatever most desperate people are willing to sell at.

Wrong, using that approach BTC price would be below 100$ at the moment, cause you know "really desperate sellers" could go as low as that.

Price is when ask and bid meet, simple as that.
Activity: 513
If there is a way to sell xel holdings (probably not possible to do so safely currently), I am willing to sell 190k+ coins for 18 btc.
Considering the price of similar projects like Golem and their state of development, this is a very very conservative price (should probably be around 25 btc or more).

There seem to be more people interested in selling than buying. That said, a conservative price would be whatever most desperate people are willing to sell at.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
everybody was twitting that its next x100 coin... so what happened?
Nobody here tell anything about x100 lol. And can you remind me about steem?  It's now 228mil coin with 40mil capitalisation. People here talk anly about 5-10m cap.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

reality happened !

yeah... it seems so...
Activity: 68

reality happened !
Activity: 67
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Remember the STEEM
Activity: 448
Ben2016
all will be surprised when the candy elastic, 5 million cap

Only 5 millions?? Maybe alot of more
it's 100 million.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo

Only 5 millions?? Maybe alot of more
Activity: 434
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Most people thought XEL was a scam, thats why manny people didnt invest and a few did. They took the risk and invested obviously in an great project, with a lot of use cases.

thats basically it.
it was a scam!
look at the founders activity and he didn't pay the dev.
thanks to a lot of people who are working for free and with love this project will succeed.

No founders here, its a open foundation. Anyone can join. Dev involved from the beginning not hired and is working free. Also other developers. Its a community project. I have donated in March'16 (early stage when total donations were under 40 btc)

totally agree, everyone is a founder, i really wish the mainnet launch before christmas, that's will be a funtastic christmas gift.
Activity: 96
Most people thought XEL was a scam, thats why manny people didnt invest and a few did. They took the risk and invested obviously in an great project, with a lot of use cases.

thats basically it.
it was a scam!
thanks to a lot of people who are working for free and with love this project will succeed.

No founders here, its a open foundation. Anyone can join. Dev involved from the beginning not hired and is working free. Also other developers. Its a community project. I have donated in March'16 (early stage when total donations were under 40 btc)
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
It may be better to wait with release until situation on altcoin market is stabilizing.
LOL some of altcoin will never realase from the market or it will be distribute into market (exhcnage webiste) some of altcoins nowadays are turning into scam because of christmas season but if this coin will be on market places then it will be high price for it's first day
Activity: 784

thats basically it.
it was a scam!
Activity: 358
It may be better to wait with release until situation on altcoin market is stabilizing.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

There is no certain version that has to be reached afaik. Just getting it safe and reliable.

At the moment its not the best time to enter the altcoinmarket anyhow.
Activity: 448
Ben2016
Canot wait to see mainet lauch. Wink

still far away from mainnet, currently we are at 0.8 version
what does that mean ? What version we have to reach before mainnet?
Activity: 588
Gon Totto

still far away from mainnet, currently we are at 0.8 version
Activity: 243
Pages:
Jump to: