Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 30. (Read 54149 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Well, let's ask a realistic question here - What would drive demand?

Are there any known customers that need computation and will be using this?
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
My guess is market cap of XEL to be 5-10 million USD at launch. 

I think that about 25-30 millions, a similar project Golem has 8-9millions in 20 minutes... at the moment Golem hasnt anything and XEL is finished...

Yes, but Golem has had lots of PR. And although it had lots of PR and sold 9m innert minutes no exchange is listing it so far.

Golem is actually listed here https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GNT_BTC

i know, i actually posted that link on reddit days ago. nevertheless you know what i mean if i am saying "exchange".  Wink the "real" exchanges like polo, bittrex, et others.

I think Elastic has a great potential. But 30 Mio is really high...15 - 20 Mio is very good.

Minimun 30M marketcap, we will see 😎
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

I think that about 25-30 millions, a similar project Golem has 8-9millions in 20 minutes... at the moment Golem hasnt anything and XEL is finished...

Yes, but Golem has had lots of PR. And although it had lots of PR and sold 9m innert minutes no exchange is listing it so far.

i know, i actually posted that link on reddit days ago. nevertheless you know what i mean if i am saying "exchange".  Wink the "real" exchanges like polo, bittrex, et others.

I think Elastic has a great potential. But 30 Mio is really high...15 - 20 Mio is very good.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
i have 0 XEL ( 5 million money supply )

but now fixed money supply is 100 M,

so i have 0 XEL

i'm selling it for 150 BTC

i give you my wallet that i used to donated to XEL project (or privatkey), PM if interesting
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i have 737 XEL ( 5 million money supply )

so i have 14740 XEL

i'm selling it for 1 BTC

i give you my wallet that i used to donated to XEL project (or privatkey), PM if interesting
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
i have 480 XEL ( 5 million money supply )

so i have 9600 XEL

i'm selling it for 0.8 BTC

i give you my wallet that i used to donated to XEL project, PM if interesting
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

ImI
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Does this, what I said in the last post, make sense? Maybe someone could double check!

PS: Prerelease version will come a few hours later, the genesis block analysis ate up the entire day. But better double check everything than being sorry for not doing so!

We can go on guessing the price  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
I am talking about the omni/counterparty assets that we were meant to receive. Some people are voting etc based on that. What am I missing? The dev said the distribution would start after the end of the crowdfund.

I have no idea what you are talking about! What crowdfund? What omni assets? What scam?
AFAIK you donated and your donation was meant to develop the project! Why do you do it if you can't wait for the development to finish?

But based on your lies and I assume you do not want your XEL. I will take care of it for you and ask Lannister (the founder) to kick you out and return your pocket change to you. Donations, per the terms, were non refundable but since you are so unpleasant and the amount is close to zero, I think this should be no problem. If it should be a problem I will take your XEL and pay you the amount of your donation myself.

EDIT: red feedback left
ImI
legendary
I still haven't received my tokens and the project is a complete scam...

you just seem to have not the slightest idea in what you invested.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am talking about the omni/counterparty assets that we were meant to receive. Some people are voting etc based on that. What am I missing? The dev said the distribution would start after the end of the crowdfund.
ImI
legendary

wtf are you kids talking about? there are no tokens, nor counterparty, nor omni and nobody is voting upon any "tokens" also.
legendary

Now I am a bit confused. Maybe I miss something here..?  Undecided

I didn't read the whole thread, but a quick search in the thread for word "omni" gave me just this:
Hi, will the initial token use Counterparty, Omni, or another one?
I think there won't be any tokens, just a genesis block.

I suppose using omni/counterparty assets might have been in the very early plans, before even launching of the current thread by Lannister, but I am not perfectly sure. Project was re-launched couple of times at the very beginning (with different persons involved). It seems to stabilize now though with EK carrying out the main work.

Could you please give a link to the info you refer to (regarding promises to distribute those assets)?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

That was funny Smiley

First of all, how could you expect to get your tokens, when the network is not even launched yet? You would need to be patient on this one. This project is not your average auto-generated shitcoin. It cannot be competed and even started without serious work, as it pursues a highly ambitious goal.

Secondly, I would not be sure about "complete scam"  Grin
It is too early to tell anything, but I would tell you one thing - the current developer (EK), seems to be one of the brightest ones I have ever seen in this altcoin scene.

Cheers!

+1, it is still testnet, not launched yet. Just wait patient for 1 month.  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary

That was funny Smiley

First of all, how could you expect to get your tokens, when the network is not even launched yet? You would need to be patient on this one. This project is not your average auto-generated shitcoin. It cannot be competed and even started without serious work, as it pursues a highly ambitious goal.

Secondly, I would not be sure about "complete scam"  Grin
It is too early to tell anything, but I would tell you one thing - the current developer (EK), seems to be one of the brightest ones I have ever seen in this altcoin scene.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
up .....
Pages:
Jump to: