Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 27. (Read 54149 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
Tesnet is live Grin
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Especially funny sounds from a troll who has nothing there. My offer is still in force.
no worries, I'm still waiting for Google price to go to initial offering price of 15 years ago. Everyone has the right to dream on !

That is a nice idea  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
Especially funny sounds from a troll who has nothing there. My offer is still in force.
no worries, I'm still waiting for Google price to go to initial offering price of 15 years ago. Everyone has the right to dream on !
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
You obv have all the right to offer 100.000XEL/1BTC, as much as i have all the right to demand 1XEL/1BTC  Cool
Activity: 441
Ben2016

Elastic ICO overview (estimate):

ICO List - [XEL] Elastic Project

Total coins 100.000.000 XEL
Holder: 498
https://github.com/elastic-project/genesis-block/blob/master/genesis-block.json

Claim service for Seller WTS and Buyer WTB

more infos here -> ICO List - [XEL] Elastic Project

WTB

100000 XEL for 1 BTC. PM Zaducis
PM metamorphin

WTS
with verification in the ICO List
241   57928,8268           yes/WTS   cryptoheadd   1JainHFBinv3cCELLJW7scdxucu3hU9mgk
286   34768,95853   yes/WTS   cryptoheadd   1JainHFBinv3cCELLJW7scdxucu3hU9mgk

I can not understand at what price sellers are selling?
that price of 100,000 XEL/ 1 BTC does NOT exist ! All trollers' plan to get your precious coins.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
As has been pointed out, there is no way to do any kind of escrow for XEL right now so only make a deal with someone if you absolutely trust them 100%.  You basically need to hand over Bitcoin on a promise that they will send you XEL or make an agreement that you will both exchange funds once XEL goes live.
Activity: 358

WTB

PM metamorphin

WTS
241   57928,8268           yes/WTS   cryptoheadd   1JainHFBinv3cCELLJW7scdxucu3hU9mgk

I can not understand at what price sellers are selling?
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Do not buy any XEL from anyone! You'll get scammed. There is no way to buy XEL right now. @EK isn't escrow. He is focused at making code and not guarantee any private key switch. Once again - do not buy any XEL, there is no guarantee that person who "sold" you XEL will not use  private key before you.
Ben2016

i think its an insult to compare this project to Lisk which is basically just some random marketing-guy from university aachen who rebranded crypti and got (mostly german) fools to believe him.

and on top of that this crap traded as high as 70mio$, which is quite remarkable. 
well said ! Thank you ! I think the people who missed the boat ( in this case Yacht), will do anything to get some coins.
Ben2016
While this project is not launched its price inflated simply not what, so I plan to buy cheaper. If you look at history of Lisk trading on Yobit you can see how price went from 30x to 1x.
let's hope someone here is naive enough to buy your logic of comparing Elastic to Lisk. I will hold my coins for at least 1 year.
copper member

WTB

PM metamorphin

WTS
legendary
Activity: 1330

i think its an insult to compare this project to Lisk which is basically just some random marketing-guy from university aachen who rebranded crypti and got (mostly german) fools to believe him.

and on top of that this crap traded as high as 70mio$, which is quite remarkable. 

damn it. you speak amazingly well. I had nothing to add.

lol

indeed such comparison is an insult.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

legendary
Activity: 868
While this project is not launched its price inflated simply not what, so I plan to buy cheaper. If you look at history of Lisk trading on Yobit you can see how price went from 30x to 1x.
Ahaha Grin You campare LSK with XEL Grin Grin Grin You obviously don't understand that lsk got 14btc or even more(I don't remember). And XEL got 700btc only. It's impossible to compare such projects really.
copper member

WTB

User: metamorphin
Ben2016
Do you think that it was worth 700 BTC 5 months ago is now going to cost 30,000 BTC))))) Just look at all the latest ICO, they are all at level of 1x - 3x ICO max.

Factom, Ethereum and others are way way higher than that.

Iota too ( x50 ) . The important thing about a coin is how much groundbreaking it is . And elastic is definitelly one of those . Not to mention about one of the most talented and devoted devs .
I think so too. I just wished we had a good looking website and a marketing system.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Just to note;

I dont call anyone specificaly a troll, but after more then 3 years on bitcointalk, I see it each time again. people missed the boat on an good project and try to buy as low ass possible, when there is already much progress made.

Sometimes these ''these trolls'' go so far by creating threads and really make them self look like the biggest idiots, by keep spamming and fudding for a while, with only the reason to buy for cheap.

All the buyers have the right to put an buy order for whatever price they want. But please dont use an argument like; ''its already 2 or 3 times more then the ico price.

I repeat, investors take risks with ico's to invest, with this ico, most of the people thought it was a scam and stayed away, so that was even better for the few investors, since now we can all see its an great project, with an bright future, and those same investors will be paid out abundantly, for taking the risk.

I will not waste time arguing. Personally, I understand that seller want to sell more expensive, buyer want to buy cheaper and that's all. If someone calls me trolled it too Troll who wind price of your asset.
Pages:
Jump to: