Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 31. (Read 54149 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I wonder if genesis block record sale would be allowed here, like it was done in IOTA (thats a 100% secure method, with developers serving as escrow)..?

Not that I eager to actually buy or sell this myself, but could be interesting to see some sales prior to mainnet going live (which I believe will take some months from now).
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Its the first project of this type... I think if the total supply are 5M... About 1$ at launch is a good price with 5M$ Of marketcap... Its possible to see 15-20M of marketcap easily also

Maybe primecoin is the prototype to be a supercomputer and do something calculation, riecoin is no.2. XEL is third, but conception is different.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
yes, marketcap of 5m would still be undervalued imo. but dont forget that we have competition out there, golem is in the works also. and someone mentioned Tau-Chain as aiming for the same task, but i dont know much about that one.

edit: also a transpiler could be needed to achieve full usability and accessibility.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
Its the first project of this type... I think if the total supply are 5M... About 1$ at launch is a good price with 5M$ Of marketcap... Its possible to see 15-20M of marketcap easily also
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
No exchange there, so this thread is open too early, right? Maybe it will be more posts in next month.

The early bird catches the worm  Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
No exchange there, so this thread is open too early, right? Maybe it will be more posts in next month.
Pages:
Jump to: