Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 19. (Read 9505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 12, 2017, 04:11:35 AM
electronic money is very popular now and vbetter than physical money  you can make your everything near on the web shopping and payments  bills but physical money gaves  you some feels  on your pocket and you can touch and you can give your family  but electronic money sometimes you can not do that
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 12, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
Almost all countries seek to reduce the physical use of money directly, this is because the physical money is very prone to crime such as counterfeit money, and difficult to trace, so more advocated using electric money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 02:03:44 AM
In my thought, Electronic money and physical money are very important in human life.But, we know that Electronic money is the safest in the whole universe. On the otherhand, physical money depends also in our social life.

For me there is a big difference between electronic money and physical money. Physical money can be stolen or can be torn apart but electronic money is like a money that is so protected and under security for it is being locked by your own password. Electronic money is so convinient considering our lifestyle now adays where most of our life depends on internet. We shop online we pay our bills online. Electronic money can be spend without worries.
Don't be so sure talking about security/protection of electronic money theres a lot of hacker's out there. My mate got hacked last 3 months ago.. for me the difference of the 2 money is using it to transactions electronic money has many delays to transact.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 01:51:54 AM
Bothe money it to different process. So you know how use and work to process. Electonic money is use for the transaction process. It will useful to save for future growth and invest. Physical mony is use only for the detract to purchase the product. You can't save the physical money. If need to save you will use the bitcoin process. It helpful to future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 12, 2017, 01:40:25 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

the difference of electronic money and physical money such as paper money is very different and more efficient electronic money, because if the earth is still using physical money like paper money then the forest will lose the trees because in tebang for the process of making paper money, while the electronic money is not too much use of paper again and easy to carry anywhere and suport for any payment is more efficient.
I think it is not about that forest thing, because if you counter this fact then why forest haven’t been demolished from this earth as paper money is being used since the start of this humanism. There have been trillion thousands of population lived so far on this planet earth and even more than that, this is not about forest extinct. It is just matter of efficacy. Electronica currency is efficient.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 10:38:44 AM
In my thought, Electronic money and physical money are very important in human life.But, we know that Electronic money is the safest in the whole universe. On the otherhand, physical money depends also in our social life.

For me there is a big difference between electronic money and physical money. Physical money can be stolen or can be torn apart but electronic money is like a money that is so protected and under security for it is being locked by your own password. Electronic money is so convinient considering our lifestyle now adays where most of our life depends on internet. We shop online we pay our bills online. Electronic money can be spend without worries.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:16:44 AM
I think Electronic money and physical money should be exist with each other to help the economics, there are functions that only one electronic or paper money can do, the other can't.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 11, 2017, 07:55:26 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Well electronic money can save it to the internet and can be scam but physical money can save and safer money.
Activity: 31
December 11, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
Electronic all the way I've almost born with a computer in my posession, so yes paper money is not going to last longer.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2017, 07:41:06 AM
.        Actually, I even  asked myself and to other people what really the difference. All in all they are both spendable by its different features. Digital currencies could’nt be touched ,you can just seen through the screen of the computers. You can’t hold it. But through digital currencies ,you can mine, you can invest, you can buy and sell. You can earn also as much as you can . Digital could be transfer only to other person through internet. While  the physical money that we use everyday by buying thingscan be held  and put in your pocket. You can spend it easily and transfer it to  other person.

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 11, 2017, 06:37:36 AM
In my opinion e money is way accurate and secure than fita currencies. U cant make duplicates and can enjoy the fastest transactions speed.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 11, 2017, 06:35:12 AM
I feel electronic money is far better than physical money. Physical money have allot of disadvantages over electronic or digital money.

First and foremost, the threat of loss or theft is always associated with physical money with is at a large reduced in the case of electronic or digital money.
Along with this, decentralization, security and other values come along with digital currency that makes it superior to physical money.

Also the matter of curruption is quite less likely in electronic money world as compared to physical money.
So all in all digital currency is anywaus better than physical money.
The only good thing about the physical money is the legalism. But it will be not efficient compared with the electronic money. How the majority of people are looking for the new innovation that gives a lot of the efficiency and cheap fees for every transaction. Since physical money can't do that. To send the money to another people in the different land or over seas.
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 06:30:11 AM
No one likes to stand in lines, so following businesses and service providers/facilities must have more cash less counters than cash counters in 2:1 ratio.
Banks etc. Busy shoping malls can also do that to encourage cash less society.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 10, 2017, 06:10:48 PM
I feel electronic money is far better than physical money. Physical money have allot of disadvantages over electronic or digital money.

First and foremost, the threat of loss or theft is always associated with physical money with is at a large reduced in the case of electronic or digital money.
Along with this, decentralization, security and other values come along with digital currency that makes it superior to physical money.

Also the matter of curruption is quite less likely in electronic money world as compared to physical money.
Electronic money has lot of significance over that of paper money. There are number of things in which electronic money is quite different from that of paper money. The most basic difference amongst both is that electronic money is an online currency and we do need to have an internet connection in order to deal with any of the electronic money. In addition to this, electronic money is also the best way of investing money as well now-a-days.
Electronic money has helped with the transactions in a much faster manner. The same is not possible with our physical money. With physical money, it's like a commodity exchange because it has a physical state. When it comes to electronic money the technology makes each and every activity much faster.
Activity: 359
December 10, 2017, 06:05:17 PM
There are pros and cons for both currency types.
Digital money is decentralized but you need the internet to use it
Fiat or physical money does not require the internet but it is centralized and  as such domiciled at a place.
Digital money is not all decentralized currencies like bitcoin, you can use your credit cards, debit cards and even PayPal and other payment systems that are accepted as money, when you take this into account you can see there are big chances that bitcoin is accepted in the future as people are already making use of electronic means of payment we only need to convince people that bitcoin is better than those systems.

I think I don't heard yet about having centralized digital money nowadays even in the previous years passes. But speaking of making online payments as you explain it now,is really tremendous thing where we can get good information from you, I hope it could be come true that to be legalized bitcoin by accepting it in our country.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

Electronic money has lot of significance over that of paper money. There are number of things in which electronic money is quite different from that of paper money. The most basic difference amongst both is that electronic money is an online currency and we do need to have an internet connection in order to deal with any of the electronic money. In addition to this, electronic money is also the best way of investing money as well now-a-days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 02:58:31 PM
There are pros and cons for both currency types.
Digital money is decentralized but you need the internet to use it
Fiat or physical money does not require the internet but it is centralized and  as such domiciled at a place.
Digital money is not all decentralized currencies like bitcoin, you can use your credit cards, debit cards and even PayPal and other payment systems that are accepted as money, when you take this into account you can see there are big chances that bitcoin is accepted in the future as people are already making use of electronic means of payment we only need to convince people that bitcoin is better than those systems.
Activity: 476
December 10, 2017, 04:13:18 AM

the difference of electronic money and physical money such as paper money is very different and more efficient electronic money, because if the earth is still using physical money like paper money then the forest will lose the trees because in tebang for the process of making paper money, while the electronic money is not too much use of paper again and easy to carry anywhere and suport for any payment is more efficient.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 03:37:56 AM
Electronic money and physical money are different on the basis of there usage,trust and the existence point of view.Electronic money don't have a physical existence and are used online with the help of internet connection but physical money don't require internet and has a physical form.Still majority of people use physical money for their transactions rather than electronic money because they have more trust on physical money rather than electronic money.
Pages:
Jump to: