Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 20. (Read 9505 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 119
December 10, 2017, 01:09:48 AM
I feel electronic money is far better than physical money. Physical money have allot of disadvantages over electronic or digital money.

First and foremost, the threat of loss or theft is always associated with physical money with is at a large reduced in the case of electronic or digital money.
Along with this, decentralization, security and other values come along with digital currency that makes it superior to physical money.

Also the matter of curruption is quite less likely in electronic money world as compared to physical money.
So all in all digital currency is anywaus better than physical money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2017, 01:13:59 PM
Electronic money is a digitalized form of money or a crypto currency which run in the crypto graphy network and there is no physical existence of currency for the digital currency whereas a physical money is the fiat currency which we use in the real world for transacting and for payment of products and services, electronic money is used all over the world in a virtual form for products and services online, like physical money the electronic money or crypto currencies can be used for payment of services and products all over the world if all merchants start accepting crypto currencies.
Now a day’s every ting is going digital and bitcoin is one of the example of it because everyone want to make its life easy and fast and I myself want to use bitcoin because in bitcoin I can buy things on line and also can use it for my daily expanse and here I can invest also and from last six months I’m going to do daily trade and I’m going to earn on daily base which is very helpful for me so I like to use bitcoin instead of cash money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 08, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

I think electronic money is better to invest than physical money. electronic money has an ever-increasing price. if physical money has a fixed price or does not have a price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 08, 2017, 02:03:47 AM
Both electronic and physical money are essential and is needed by people.There are people and other countries that uses electronic money but here in our country paper money is the number one that is used in all walks of trade.
for some countries that do not have advanced technology of course they still use paper money or physical money to make transactions because in that country is still a little shop that accepts payments online or with digital money? but i think all these things will change by time
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 01:57:40 AM
As the investment i will be very sure saying that electronic money or cryptocurrency is much better. But cryptocurrency can not do anything.
As payment system i will choose fiat or physical money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 01:45:13 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
E
Electronic money is the trend nowadays. We are now in the era where we are controlled by digital media. And in thia way, electronic money ia a big step for good transactions. Physocal money is just a kind of mediocrity because people who use it are afraid of changes.
Activity: 169
December 08, 2017, 01:38:51 AM
There's a big difference between the two. But the concept in the economy is still the same, their use to be as an investment payment and etc. Their physcial capability has a great difference which the e-payment si more realible now a days because of the technology grows making it more advance, so the e payment is more easy and realible in terms of payment and delivering money across the globe
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 12:08:10 AM
Electronic money is a cryptocurrencies which is from the internet. It can easily be invested in many things and you can store high value in an eletronic wallet. You can use it in many ways like buying things online. In the near future almost all of the people will use electronic money than physical money.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 10:16:24 PM
Electric money is the future and physical money the past, first we had gold and then that become redundant with paper money and soon now paper money will be removed completely by electronic money and payments. Very seldom do people use cash nowadays.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
December 07, 2017, 10:12:35 PM
Both can be used to buy products and services that can satisfy the person's needs and wants. The only difference between the two is that "electronic money" circulates on the net while "physical money" circulates in our society. Electronic money is an intangible asset that cannot be touched while physical money can. Electronic money is only limited to those that are knowledgable in the field of technology, one must be capable of accessing the net to get a hold of it. Since it is "digital" it requires PCs and Smartphones for you to store electronic money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 07, 2017, 09:39:34 PM
In my own opinion, electronic money and physical money are both transaction that can be used to pay and buy all of our expenses and our needs. But the difference of those two are electronic money can only be used through online shops and if you convert it into cash. While physical money can be used in all stores without converting your money.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
December 07, 2017, 02:08:54 PM
Both electronic money and physical money is very important for us right now, but there are still many people who doesnt know electronic money or they dont know yet how to have a transaction using it, so i will iprefer to choose or use physical money because like other people physical money is more convenient.

There is nothing in this world which is having less importance or anything like that. There is no possible way that we can deny the importance of either paper money or crypto currency. The thing is crypto currency is gaining bit more reputation and fame as compared to that of regular currencies now-a-days. It is the advanced form of money and in addition to this, it is really a very good way of investing money as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 07, 2017, 11:37:43 AM
There are a few contrasts between Electronic Money and physical Money. at to start with, I need to state that Electronic Money is absolutely reliant on the web association, while Physical Money isn't subject to anything. Furthermore, Electronic cash is secure than physical cash, in light of the fact that Electronic cash is completely ensured with your secret password. lastly, Electronic Money isn't accessible all over however physical Money is wherever accessible. That is all the real distinction between these two type of cash.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 07, 2017, 09:39:53 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
At this moment, Physical money has the advantages in terms of assurance and securities while Bitcoin or electronic money also known as digital currrncy has the advantages in terms of transactions and for being profitable. The only downside for digital currencies is that, it is nit legal to MOST of the countries unlike in regular currency and that's maybe because of the decentralization of most electronic money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 07, 2017, 09:31:00 AM
Both electronic money and physical money is very important for us right now, but there are still many people who doesnt know electronic money or they dont know yet how to have a transaction using it, so i will iprefer to choose or use physical money because like other people physical money is more convenient.

In my country 90% of the people don't know anything about cryptocurrency. It's very hard to trade with fiat in here. My people are seriously living under a rock and the government are liking it. Because they want them all to be under control and now one is allowed to have his freedom of making money on his own.
Activity: 360
December 07, 2017, 08:36:41 AM
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
December 07, 2017, 08:26:58 AM
Both electronic and physical money are essential and is needed by people.There are people and other countries that uses electronic money but here in our country paper money is the number one that is used in all walks of trade.
Activity: 395
December 07, 2017, 08:06:42 AM
Electronic money is a digitalized form of money or a crypto currency which run in the crypto graphy network and there is no physical existence of currency for the digital currency whereas a physical money is the fiat currency which we use in the real world for transacting and for payment of products and services, electronic money is used all over the world in a virtual form for products and services online, like physical money the electronic money or crypto currencies can be used for payment of services and products all over the world if all merchants start accepting crypto currencies.
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 08:04:57 AM
Want or not, soon electronic money will replace the paper money , they will slowly replace the paper money in payment method and gonna make paper money disappear forever.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
December 07, 2017, 07:56:43 AM
I think this question has become most common topic in this forum.As per my view Electronic money or digital currency is something which does not have a physical form.Where as real life money is something which has physical form.Electronic money is not accepted everywhere due to lack of knowledge about it,where as the normal real life money is accepted everywhere.There are lot of digital money among them the strongest digital money is btc as it has more value than any electronic money as its market value grows faster than anything else.Physical money's value does not change like the digital money.Digital currency is something which is accepted world wide where as real life cash is something which has to converted into the local currency to get accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: