Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 14. (Read 9507 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
Considering the advancement of technology, it will be possible that physical money will be used less than of electronic money but we can see that electronic money is just the alternate form of physical money. You can either convert your money to either physical or the electronic money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

digital currency with paper money is very different and paper money in the future should be reduced in circulation and already have to use a more efficient digital currency.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 05:56:03 AM
i will prefer electronic money because
electronic money is fast to used.
electronic money is easy to used .
electronic money can be access easily.
electronic money is secure to hold or to exchange anywhere.

I think Electonic money which is a digital currency is more preferred by me than Physical money. The electronic money are save and can not be assess except by the owner of such wallet. The physical money need to be carried to the bank especially when they are in millions.Electronic money  is not taxed, it is easy to be use for trading, for transactions, for investments, gambling, and others. The physical money have to be changed to other currencies before it can be used for most all transactions online.
Activity: 47
January 01, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
Isn't electronic money same as physical money when you put it in your atm which can be either a debit or credit card? It's becoming a misconception that electronic money the same as cryptocurrency. it's just that both "electronic money" and cryptocurrency are under the same category.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 01, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

obviously the existence of paper money will be reduced because it is not very efficient, it is now time to switch to digital currencies such as bitcoin more efficiently without having to use paper and metal again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

many people now find it hard to trust bitcoin and still hesitate with bitcoin but i'm sure the bitcoin in the future will be better known and everyone will start switching to digital money
Activity: 52
January 01, 2018, 04:39:11 AM
Basically they are just both the same in concept in terms of transactions. physical money is used daily in small-scale transactions while in electronic money, it can range from small to large scale of transactions. if we'll put it in cryptocurrencies perspective, it'll be difficult because of the volatility.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 01, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
my vote goes to electronic money..... because it is quicker, fees are smaller (not counting btc nowadays - but hope for smart correction soon), also there is no need to wait (waste time) in bank ques. Governments have full control of us through physical money while electronic money is more decentralized.
Activity: 518
January 01, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
Electronic money is different from physical money because electronic money is usually used when you have internet and when you are familiar in using it whereas the physical money is known to be the original money that is being used since the beginning and we are familiar using it.
Activity: 154
January 01, 2018, 03:55:30 AM
Electronic Money can never replace Physical Money, Electronic money is unstable because of the threat in the digital world like hacking.

Only Benefit of Electronic money over Physical Money is Convenience, But there are a lot many drawbacks like :
  • Transaction Charges
  • Security Issues
  • People will find ways to hoard money in digital medium and will make much harder to track back transactions, Helping those involved in Black activities.

It is impossible that cash will become completely obsolete, but it will definitely become far less important in the future than it is today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 01, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
There are many people who are interested in electronic money right now as the crypto industry grows as more and more people know and invest in cryto. This makes the paper money more and lose its value and can turn take in the future.
I doubt, because not all interested in electric money wants to invest in this kind of industry. All of the investor of crypto were new generations the millennials. Our ancestors were going to stay at physical money were they get used to it.
For short, this electronic is only or the new era were it never existed at the old era.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
January 01, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
There are many people who are interested in electronic money right now as the crypto industry grows as more and more people know and invest in cryto. This makes the paper money more and lose its value and can turn take in the future.
Activity: 163
January 01, 2018, 03:29:51 AM
This is an interesting question. The essence of digital money is the same as that of traditional currency. It's only different in form. And the difference in this form produces differences that let people flock to them. This difference is reflected in the way of trading. But in general, I firmly support the digital currency!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Lot of difference between this two, first, fiat can be created from thin air while cryptocurrencies has a set amount of coins to be mined/acquired. Inflationary (fiat) vs Deflationary (cryptocurrency), Region-restricted purchases (fiat); shopping with no borders (cryptocurrency).
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 01, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
I'll still go with physical money. Although it is easier to transact if we use digital currencies, there are things that can't be done by electronic money. one if those is,electronic money is money only works if you have internet.
Activity: 196
January 01, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
Electronic money is more profitable than physical money because you can get more physical money if yoy have a lot of it like btc and others and the i think theyare same good because physical money you can use this to buy anything that you want.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 01, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
i will prefer electronic money because
electronic money is fast to used.
electronic money is easy to used .
electronic money can be access easily.
electronic money is secure to hold or to exchange anywhere.
Activity: 81
January 01, 2018, 02:42:41 AM
At the moment the physical money is much more stable and it is used in every day transactions but digital currency can bring so much profits and people are just discovering it which makes it with a huge potential.
Physical money is ok to use in the small transaction but if you want to do any big transaction physical money is not safe. With using digital currency, we can send money in just a few seconds. I think now people are using all digital currencies as an asset they don't like to use it in real life, but they like to make money from digital currencies.
Surely I think so too
Cashless society will accelerate in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 01, 2018, 02:05:29 AM
now world is developed very fast and i think no world need both physical money and electronic money while comparing both these world need electronic money more than physical money because working with electronic money is very fast, easy and more secure then physical money. So coming era world will be try to start electronic money everywhere.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
January 01, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
having a huge amount of physical money gives you a greater risk when walking around outside while converting that physical money to electronic money makes the convenience out of it. without you being wary of your money and being on high alert. It also makes the transactions paperless.
Pages:
Jump to: