Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 15. (Read 9507 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
Well bitcoins are virtual. It cant be tampered with or faked. Unlike physical, tangible money. There are many fake bills circulating the economy and physical money can tear or wet or whatever acts of nature and human can cause may affect it
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
January 01, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
I guess compared to physical money, bitcoin is very popular and known as a digital currency, Soon traditional money will be replaced and the electronic money will be more convenient and way more better in terms of being the medium of transactions, Digital currency cannot  be used offline and this is the biggest disadvantage of a digital currency. Before you can use digital currency you need to convert it to fiat the first coin or blockchain to work out offline transaction verification stands to become a leader in the chain race.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 12:40:02 AM
What comes on our mind when 2 things are compared is the advantages and disadvantages of which these two entities have. To cut it short, if digital currencies can only be used even if we are online for us to buy food for instance, there is a possibility that a physical money can be replaced by digital currency very soon.
Activity: 39
January 01, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Long before bitcoin comeout our goverment already trying to make cashless transaction using credit card and others way transaction. even the wildest imagination of cashless transaction is to implant a chip on our body to doing transaction. but i believe it would never happen near in our life time. So i was believe with this non physical money we could avoid money laundry and terorist transaction if we could monitoring all the transaction in the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 12:08:57 AM
Both are existed now and both are using in the world for different reasons like bitcoin is the digital form of money and it is used for online payments and other purposes as well so the physical money can be used by everyone in the world while the electronic money can be used by the educated and rich people only. for example for electronic money like using of debit card and credit card you must have the knowledge that how to use it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 12:01:12 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
The general acceptance of the public is may be the biggest difference between the two currency. Fiat money is generally accepted in all business institutions while cryptos are not. Also a lot of these businesses prefers tangibles rather than the intangibles.
Activity: 140
December 31, 2017, 11:38:48 PM
Fiat is seems hard sometimes in doing business. Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies transactions payments seems easy, fast and convenient in more times.
Activity: 462
December 31, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

Since technology evolved beyond mankind's imagination, it is only right to innovate the system that we had been using since I can't remember. This is why I think that it is a wise move for the world to eliminate the physical money and move forward to using electronic money or what we have now the cryptocurrencies. I feel that it will work out just fine.
Activity: 252
December 31, 2017, 09:11:11 PM
the diffrenc of the two is the physical money is the real money that you can use to buy all your needs to pay all your needs.  it is not limited when you use it and it its not illegal because because it from the government. It is also used around the world every country has its own physical money. while the electric money you can only use it online and it is very limited to use because some of the stores is not using electric money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
December 31, 2017, 08:42:14 PM

The difference is that Fiat is a physical money and Bitcoin is a digital currency. Having digital money is more safer in doing payment transaction because you do not need lots of big cashes in your pocket or in wallet just like in my country it is very risky to bring huge amount of money because of there are a lot of people who have bad intensions just like the robbers and the like. It is more convenient to have a digital money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 31, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

Bitcoin is now spreading in the whole world. It is getting more popular because of its price that's why it attracts more investors. Of course if you are a beginner in earning bitcoin of course there will be a confusion that's why you are there to learn on how digital cryptocurrency works. There's a big difference between the Electronic money and Physical money. I think most of the people can understand the difference of the two because it is just a simple explanation. When we say Physical money we are talking about our real currency but when we say Electronic money these are came from digital cryptocurrency that can be converted into our real currency / fiat.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
December 31, 2017, 01:56:48 PM
Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

I think it is more stable to you physical money, becuase in electeonic money you need to create a wallet, amd a lot of thing you need to create, in physical money you only need is put it in your pocket, and if you need to buy things you have a money in your pocket,
Definitely physical moneyis the winner.Electronic money is only used by a minority of people.Physical money is being used by the whole world.It is accepted internationally without any controversy.Electronic money needs internet connection which cannot be provided everywhere.Electronic money is also very controversial due to its volatile nature and it is decentralised too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 31, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

Bitcoin is being used in an online transactions, a payment system and being used to transfer funds from one person to the other. Physical money are being used all over the world.  It is being used by everyone  to buy their  needs like foods etc.
Activity: 65
December 31, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
For me if we are talking about investment electronic money is the best, but for buying personal best still is the physical money for the reason that not the whole world accept electronic money.
Activity: 168
December 31, 2017, 10:01:54 AM
Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

I think it is more stable to you physical money, becuase in electeonic money you need to create a wallet, amd a lot of thing you need to create, in physical money you only need is put it in your pocket, and if you need to buy things you have a money in your pocket,
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 10:00:36 AM
Fiat currencies are centralised in nature, electronic currencies are decentralised in nature controlled or regulated by nobody. Fiat currencies are easy to operate needs no infrastructure of gazette. Electronic currencies need some infrastructure for its operations. Fiats currencies are available and accepted by all countries of the world they are easily get converted. Electronic currencies are new to world many countries have not accepted it. Both these types are popular in different class of people. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 09:37:52 AM
 Physical money will still hold the most weight when it comes to money since its the money that was being recognized by the government. Whilst the Electronic money might have the greater value but its very little of population knows about cryptocurrencies. Electric money can easily manipulated, in one click you might lost everything since crypto still lives in internet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 08:31:39 AM
from my side of electronic money is a creation that makes it easy for people why do not we make it easy to carry large sums of money without having to think about storage, just imagine if you want to bring money of $ 1 M we must require a very large and certainly will invite crime. but if the money is converted into electronic money like bitcoin kta hnya need a smartphone and internet network. but with all its ease there are also weaknesses of time in terms of security. electronic money can be hacked if users are not careful in maintaining its activities in cyberspace.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
December 31, 2017, 08:05:17 AM
At the moment the physical money is much more stable and it is used in every day transactions but digital currency can bring so much profits and people are just discovering it which makes it with a huge potential.
Physical money is ok to use in the small transaction but if you want to do any big transaction physical money is not safe. With using digital currency, we can send money in just a few seconds. I think now people are using all digital currencies as an asset they don't like to use it in real life, but they like to make money from digital currencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 07:30:34 AM
As you categoriesd that electronic money included bitcoin and other altcoins and physical are fiat like , here clearly you mean is that we have bitcoin like things only in online and we can't found it in offline way but here fiat are available in offline also with online , we can have fiat in our hand and can give exchange to another things to buy ( that means can we use it directly offline at shops ) .
Well.have no matter that which types of these we are using , matters only that what is priority by us to use to make better living our life .
Here we are getting in cryptocurrency much to making lots of grow of income that is really a good thing that we are making earnings from online money to physical easily .
Pages:
Jump to: