Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 21. (Read 9505 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:28:01 AM
Physical money and digital money are very different but have the same function. The weakness of physical money is physical money can be printed while digital money can not because it uses a blockchain system so that Bitcoin price will always increase along with the increasing need for digital money.

I vote for both. I think it is good opportunity to have many ways of increase your money
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:26:17 AM
Physical money and digital money are very different but have the same function. The weakness of physical money is physical money can be printed while digital money can not because it uses a blockchain system so that Bitcoin price will always increase along with the increasing need for digital money.
Activity: 423
December 07, 2017, 07:23:24 AM
Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

Good point. The two things, although similar in the aspect of being means of payment, it is different as well in may aspects. First off, talking about e-money, many people, especially the younger generations, would prefer that because it's convenient, and it's so easy to do. By just a mere click of a button or tap on your phone, you can make transactions everywhere and anywhere as long as there is internet. On the one had, traditional money is more of a reliable thing to use, you should note that not all countries are that open with using cards or e-currencies in transactions, and that's why money is still indispensable.
I think physical money is not that much effective as compared to the digital money digital money increases itself while holding and this is the best thing about bitcoin that it gives you more than you expect and for me I will vote for the digital money because it has profiting nature and there is no insecurity in using digital money and transactions are also easy in bitcoin and all this will be implement soon as world will get bored of cash.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 07, 2017, 07:15:54 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
physical money is more advantage for now because it can use to buy anything like in some store you need fiat money and in the electronic you need an internet to get your money but it is more safe than fiat because all you need is gmail and internet your money is safe you have a trusted wallet.c
For this time and generation, physical money are still the best because you can have an instant transaction because you just need to give it to the cashier and then you cna get the item that you need or want. Physical money maybe not a good option to others because of the inflation but if you know how to manage physical money then you can still grow it using the electronic money like bitcoin.
Activity: 420
December 07, 2017, 06:03:42 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
physical money is more advantage for now because it can use to buy anything like in some store you need fiat money and in the electronic you need an internet to get your money but it is more safe than fiat because all you need is gmail and internet your money is safe you have a trusted wallet.c
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
December 07, 2017, 05:56:06 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion .

Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity.

The one who still confuse about the existence of the cryptocurrency live in a country that do not support cryptocurrency.

YOU can see in JAPAN that bitcoin can be used as daily payment to buy daily necessity.
in my opinion, cryptocurrencies will have bright future but they will always face legal issue in some places.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
December 07, 2017, 05:34:44 AM
The war between these two types of currency is already in its pike, since it has been at least 50 years that the competition began and people are beginning to co-use the two types of currency. However, physical money is more secure than the other alternative which hides the identity of people but always faced to the hacking.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 07, 2017, 05:19:29 AM
The current currency that we have is the physical money which is accepted by all countries and is considered the official currency of each country. On the other hand, electronic money or the crypto currencies and technological currency which emerged lately which are used on online transaction. Unlike fiat money, these are not official currency nor accepted by all countries. However, these crypto currencies can be converted to the actual currency circulating in our countries.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 02:03:24 AM
Well physical money is there the world begone other says prediction that bitcoin will replace it but to be honest there no chance to reply of this because some of people are know more done this so called bitcoin yet we still at the learnings of everything about it and not all people knew about it, The existance of bicoin proved that there no impossible thing might happens.
but I think it would be hard for bitcoin to take over what was left behind by the physical money. I think the government would have had a substitute for physical money before replacing it. let alone the government is very anti with bitcoin. so it is impossible for bitcoin to become the main currency after physical money is replaced
Activity: 196
December 07, 2017, 01:00:09 AM
Electronic Money or which we call cryptocurrency are money which needs internet and electric to be able to be used, the thing is,  it is not yet known to many people and its forbidden to some countries. While Physical money or fiat money is already used as medium of exchange in every transactions and is also supported or backed by every governments.

You are right. I think the purpose of this thread is to know people opinion about which one is better.
I know electronic money which more famous we call it cryptocurrency is good amd future technology for around the world.
Cryptocurrency has big power as investment with posibility give high income.
But i dont like from cryptocurrency is some country forbidden this currency.
Fiat money or physical money is used by every body in the world as main currency. Transaction is very important in real life.
I think as currency i choose fiat money but as investment i choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 07, 2017, 12:32:44 AM
It is obvious that electronic money is better than fiat in terms of Security, faster transaction etc etc.
But there is not involvement of third party so that we can't control price of electronic money similar happen with bitcoin as price of bitcoin rising like beast.
Activity: 360
December 06, 2017, 08:21:47 PM
Electronic Money or which we call cryptocurrency are money which needs internet and electric to be able to be used, the thing is,  it is not yet known to many people and its forbidden to some countries. While Physical money or fiat money is already used as medium of exchange in every transactions and is also supported or backed by every governments.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

Well fiat money is getting devalued everyday and electronic money can't be counterfeited and has the ability to gain value everyday. I will leave it at that because I think that is enough to know which one is best.
Activity: 328
December 06, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
Digital currency or electronic money is a type of monetary that is available in an intangible form and free from government regulation. One good example is Bitcoin, which purpose is to be an alternative payment method that oppose the use of credit and debit cards. With Bitcoin, your transactions are anonymous, instantaneous and secure rather using a bank card (credit and debit). Even if it does not compete with Physical money, that exists through physical forms such as bills, coins, checks and bank notes. It poses a threat to physical currency due to its ever growing value and the way things are being technological these days. However, only a small percentage of the world population are aware of this so called electronic money that most of them are hesitant to adapt the existence of a digital economy.
I think physical money have doubles importance over the electronic money because the use of physical money is much secure and comfortable than others, but now I think they have equal importance because BTC make the difference negligible and make electronic money more important to the people.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 06, 2017, 07:21:43 PM
Well physical money is there the world begone other says prediction that bitcoin will replace it but to be honest there no chance to reply of this because some of people are know more done this so called bitcoin yet we still at the learnings of everything about it and not all people knew about it, The existance of bicoin proved that there no impossible thing might happens.
because the physical money will disappear does not mean bitcoin will replace and become the main currency, I think it is too excessive expectations, I think fiat will have a new version of a currency to replace the physical money, so the bottom line physical money will be gone and will be replaced by digital money in the next few years
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 06, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
Activity: 119
December 06, 2017, 06:26:50 PM
we all agree that there is a huge difference between E-Money and physical Money
and our day electronic money is becoming so popular and different people start using E-money because it is more secure and easy to use despite there is know phisical
existence of this money .
physical money is based on diffrent things like economy of the country ,gold , ..
E-money is based on exchanges between users, t think so .
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 05:58:59 PM
"Electronic money" or cryptocurrency looks very promising as it provides anonymity and independence (not controlled by any government), it is quite risky though for the way societies are built right now. The same problem that we had with cash back in the days are now relevant for cryptomoney -- they are difficult to track, so difficult to enforce people to pay taxes from them. And even though everybody hate taxes they are basement for all governments and order they bring.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 04:39:00 PM
Digital currency or electronic money is a type of monetary that is available in an intangible form and free from government regulation. One good example is Bitcoin, which purpose is to be an alternative payment method that oppose the use of credit and debit cards. With Bitcoin, your transactions are anonymous, instantaneous and secure rather using a bank card (credit and debit). Even if it does not compete with Physical money, that exists through physical forms such as bills, coins, checks and bank notes. It poses a threat to physical currency due to its ever growing value and the way things are being technological these days. However, only a small percentage of the world population are aware of this so called electronic money that most of them are hesitant to adapt the existence of a digital economy.
I will prefer electronic money instead of physical money because bitcoin have given me a lot of thing to me which was a dream for me to buy I can do online trade here as well as I’m doing investment here a=I also learn a lot of things about bitcoin which increased my knowledge and it’s also very easy to carry its transitions are also very fast and its very safe and sound for investment and much more things are here that can change your life.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
December 06, 2017, 03:07:43 PM
In my country people dare to use electronic money, is actually the govermant who permanently insist on using it, even they are planning to create a digital currncy from our central bank.
Here people started to order via internet maybe since two to three years ago not to mention here prices are even as 3x higher than in the United States, there's no con on using e money unless
people don't know how to manage internet interfaces
Pages:
Jump to: