Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 25. (Read 9504 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:50:51 AM
If you want to invest money, better to hold crypto. Money has fixed amount and it is commonly used to purchase products and services, the same with bitcoins but one good thing about bitcoins which is capable to fluctuate its value in the shortest span of time. A man who invest of it has a chance to make millions depend upon his or her capital. Way back 4 months ago, the price of btc is about 3000k and now suddenly reach to 10k, This proves bitcoins are the smartest way to invest nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 30, 2017, 08:32:05 AM
If physical money is unavailable, there could have never been a electronic money. To provide the ease of transaction digital money came into existence. Later the same became more popular and got used all around, but the same never affected the paper money which is used by all levels of people.
Electronics money and physical money have both advantage and disadvantage in the way of how and where it being use. Physical money is the most user friendly, it can be use by all ages or even the uneducated person but in terms of security the physical money is quiet low unlike electronics money that are encrypted with digital key but it cannot be used by all levels in a society and besides it really needs internet connection in every transaction.
They sure both do and you have said most of it all. It won't be that easy just discarding physical money when we already know that we have totally different social circle in every place and while some will easily be able to grab their way around making use of electronic money, some will find it stressful and hard.

Some will not even bother themselves at all as they would just prefer the traditional way they have always been doing things.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 05:29:53 AM
Electronic Money or which we call cryptocurrency are money which needs internet and electric to be able to be used, the thing is,  it is not yet known to many people and its forbidden to some countries. While Physical money or fiat money is already used as medium of exchange in every transactions and is also supported or backed by every governments. 
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 05:21:16 AM
For me there's big difference between cryptocurrencies and fiat money, like fiat money are controlled by each government by each nation, while bitcoin even single nation have no hold on it even the most powerful. That is the advantage.
And for now there are very limited stores that will accept ss mode of payments. That is the disadvantage of crypto.
So you cannot compare the two as of this moment, for me the fiat money are more important for me as of this moment. That's my opinon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
November 30, 2017, 04:55:53 AM
Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

Electronic money or cryptocurrency is somehow associated with physical money or fiat. they both use in paying of bills purchases and investments. But since electronic money has no physical form, we still need to convert it to actual money or fiat if needed. But as we move forward, maybe there would come a time that electronic money will be as good as the traditional currency in the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
November 30, 2017, 04:25:32 AM
For now many people will always choose physical money because, this is tangible unlike the electronic money and many people knows that they can use the physical everywhere and physical money is knows by everyone in this world unlike the electronic money, that is not really famous right now.
Now a day’s people doing online jobs we all know that, that’s why here we will give importance to electronic currency over physical currency, but physical currency have its own importance and value. I think there is no difference between them because both are money and useful in their own ways.
Physical money more simple in usage then electronic and it also requires internet to use them, and for simple transactions like buying in a store i would be faster to use physical money for online payments will be better electronic.
Both of them are very useful and both of them have a value on its place but as we know now a days everything is going digital and every want to make its life easy and comfortable and bitcoin is one of the example of this so I think bitcoin bring a lot of opportunity for people and thousands of people are taking advantage of it so I need we need bitcoin and I short word I will say bitcoin is now a part of my life so I will prefer electronic money on paper money.
It is just a matter of time which will clarify the things. I don’t really think so that paper currencies will have that effect due to the introduction of crypto currencies.

I think of both electronic money as well as regular money to be the essential need of the ones who are living in this society. Paper money is good for buying things while digital money is good from investment point of view.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2017, 10:11:00 AM
really, electronic money is an innovation and has not yet gained much popularity in accordance with physical money...I think that in the future both of them will be useful and convenient to use
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:42:41 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Yes there are so many people still not aware about electronic money. Electronic money is very different from our physical money. Both of them have their own advantage and disadvantages. Electronic money for now is very difficult to be discover and accepted in our market but someday I'd like this money to be used, and accepted by the people here. I love electronic money especially bitcoin. Despite all of that I still do not want electronic money replace physical money. I want their both present.
Activity: 336
November 27, 2017, 02:28:13 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

if you look at the future it seems that the money in the form of physical in the future is not in gunakam again because if still using the existing physical money will be troublesome and inefficient, more efficient use of virtual money or digital like bitcoin digital currency. bitcoin has been received to buy anything this one step towards a more efficient future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 02:22:30 AM
Electronic money and physical money both are existed in the world and both are important part of life. The electronic money like credit cards and debit cards are operating at a high level. With the passage of time the low income people will also use the electronic money instead of physical money but any how the physical money will also be used in the world.
Activity: 1008
November 27, 2017, 02:00:06 AM
For now many people will always choose physical money because, this is tangible unlike the electronic money and many people knows that they can use the physical everywhere and physical money is knows by everyone in this world unlike the electronic money, that is not really famous right now.
Now a day’s people doing online jobs we all know that, that’s why here we will give importance to electronic currency over physical currency, but physical currency have its own importance and value. I think there is no difference between them because both are money and useful in their own ways.
Physical money more simple in usage then electronic and it also requires internet to use them, and for simple transactions like buying in a store i would be faster to use physical money for online payments will be better electronic.
Both of them are very useful and both of them have a value on its place but as we know now a days everything is going digital and every want to make its life easy and comfortable and bitcoin is one of the example of this so I think bitcoin bring a lot of opportunity for people and thousands of people are taking advantage of it so I need we need bitcoin and I short word I will say bitcoin is now a part of my life so I will prefer electronic money on paper money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 01:30:09 AM
Electronic money is divided into two types according to the payment system, namely credit card and prepaid card. Credit cards that the bank can accept without requiring borrowing in every transaction. Not money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 27, 2017, 01:22:32 AM
Electronic money are near and near us and i whink with blockchain more and more people will come to it its man nature deny any new but with time physical money will go away.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 27, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
For me, they are both useful, but the physical money is much better to me. You need the physical money or real money in your daily life. You can use it to buy something in the store, pay it to the other person and many ways more. But in the electronic money, it will be difficult to use in our daily life. Some store doesn't have credit card machine, so you truly need a physical cash to pay your bills. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 27, 2017, 01:06:44 AM
Electronic money such as Bitcoin is used for online transactions and physical money such as fiat currencies are used for offline tansactions.Bitcoin is decentralized in nature which means that government has no control on it but physical money is centralized in nature and government has full control over it .Transactions through Bitcoin are anonymous in nature but transactions  through physical money are not anonymous.There is more fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin than the price of physical money .These are some differences between electronic money and physical money.
By so many factors electronic money may be counted in good and beneficial perspective.  For business purpose it is so much remarkable respect to giving return and profit in the least consume time. No one business in the world can give you such an amazing profit in return.

Electronic money have come closer the world people, societies, businesses, communities, cultures, etc by fast transaction across the world. Electronic money has reduced the time consumption especially in business by transaction in bitcoin which fiat takes much time to shop something online.
Activity: 134
November 26, 2017, 08:52:30 PM
I think that electronic money are safer to use than physical money. You don't have to bring it to purchase something. You just have to have a connection to transact everything. Unlike physical money other people are tend to steal it espevially they know you bring lots of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 04:39:54 PM
physical money in my country yet, but I hope it will change to electronic soon

I do not think so. People do not trust in electronic money, most people think psychical money is more safe
If people did not trusted electronic money then they will not use it, how many people use credit cards, debit cards, Paypal or have invested in stocks, bonds or bitcoin, the truth is that if people did not trusted electronic money not a single one of the previous examples of it should exists.
Activity: 322
November 25, 2017, 05:57:37 PM
Physical money will always be, not important in what currency  Smiley
Activity: 490
November 25, 2017, 05:53:49 PM
The electronic money you refer to are the Cryptocurrencies which is now like the new world order and projection for payment exchange of the future. The physical money is terned as the fiats. The major difference in both is the idea/vision; decentralization! A payment policy in which means of payment is not owned by any country or fixed for a particular country or persons. It is not meant to be visible not traceable and this has also been made possible with the help of the blockchain technology!
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 05:32:34 PM
Electronic money all the way I've almost born the internet as I have 30 years, and future cannot be stopped in anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: