Pages:
Author

Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000 - page 4. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Still cheap compare to a few days ago
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Today, not only Elix went to the top, but all the other coins.I think Elix will cost 2,5-3$ in February.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Hm, i looked at the price right now, it looks still tasty, but of course the best time to buy was yesterday. I hope the growth will not less then cupp made  last month.
Off topic : just for the one interested there is an easy airdrop for IOST coin (already listed)

https://t.iost.io/?c=xRGOSl9l

Just need invite friend on Twitter and get 68 coins for each invitation.
 Smiley
Activity: 245
It will easily hit $3 during this month, i am really confident that it will, that is the main reason of why i am trying to buy as much as i can right now, and with this extremely cheap price, it is 10 times more worth it right now.
Going up again. Always hodl
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
"We also hope to provide this global lending system for institutional usage as well. While the advocation and calling
for all financial institutions to be decentralized is growing, it is unrealistic to think that they will
go away in a short period of time. Therefore, Elixir will be at the forefront in providing both
decentralized platforms for P2P lending, as well as allowing larger institutions to utilize the
technology we have created, as well as allow people to lend and borrow using decentralized
technology."

From the White Paper. ---> when this happens, moon time.

example: Construction/Real Estate business needs a 1Million dollar loan for new townhouses their building. Bank offers them 2% interest on the loan. Elixir, which is decentralized can offer a lower rate, lets say 1.8%.

example 2: bank needs a loan, other banks and governments offer an interest rate, but Elixir swoops in with the deal because its decentralized and isn't affected by monetary policy.

eventually Elixir could become a decentralized bank of some sorts

can't believe so many people are sleeping on this coin
I have some Elix in my wallet if i am sure i've got it from the airdrop if it is the Elix, i think im lucky to read this thanks for the heads up im going my dyor to this coin now and going to hodl more if i saw a good long term growth of this one. Goodluck for those who hodl it will be worth the wait soon.
In BTC and ETH it's up. But down in dollars since BTC is dropping
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
it's not drop hard. solid,feel well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Im not scared even a bit for elixir, at the whole market crash it still stays not bad (but also not best ofc, but... happens.) I will still hodl.
Activity: 322
correction goes smoothly, it's a good sign

Overall crypto market is having a correction.. But I see this correction  as  a préparation for a new Waves towards  $5

I do too Smiley As long as this truely is a correction, there is no reason that Elixir cannot be $5 within a few months. This token is so undervalued its not even funny!
The market is cashing.  But Elixir is  going up in btc
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
"We also hope to provide this global lending system for institutional usage as well. While the advocation and calling
for all financial institutions to be decentralized is growing, it is unrealistic to think that they will
go away in a short period of time. Therefore, Elixir will be at the forefront in providing both
decentralized platforms for P2P lending, as well as allowing larger institutions to utilize the
technology we have created, as well as allow people to lend and borrow using decentralized
technology."

From the White Paper. ---> when this happens, moon time.

example: Construction/Real Estate business needs a 1Million dollar loan for new townhouses their building. Bank offers them 2% interest on the loan. Elixir, which is decentralized can offer a lower rate, lets say 1.8%.

example 2: bank needs a loan, other banks and governments offer an interest rate, but Elixir swoops in with the deal because its decentralized and isn't affected by monetary policy.

eventually Elixir could become a decentralized bank of some sorts

can't believe so many people are sleeping on this coin

Overall crypto market is having a correction.. But I see this correction  as  a préparation for a new Waves towards  $5
Activity: 363
Activity: 322
Elixir has has one neck of a month. It was overdue for a correction. Hopefully the price is starting to stabilize and the price will go up again soon.
Kucoin market fud will be over soon
Correction is natural. Will go up again soon and will go higher
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
When are you guys expecting the next pump? Will there be an roadmap release soon? Huh

road map is on the website. next pump? this isn't a PnD - the market will decide how much Elix is worth, just HODL for 5-12 months like you would hold a stock and you will be in the green.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
It's very sad to see the price going down like this I thought we will go to something like 20$ per coin but I guess too many people have weak hands
Pages:
Jump to: