Pages:
Author

Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000 - page 7. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have a question. Elixir and PRL are the main coins on my portfolio. Both had a similar market cap and circulating supply some days ago, and both released interesting news these days. And needless to say, both are very solid projects with top dev teams. Why do you think PRL rised so fast and Elixir is kind of stuck? I won't sell my Elixirs, because I believe in the project, it's just that I want to understand this difference, which I didn't predict. Anyway, I think both are the perfect coins to hodl.

Elixr was 2500 sats when I traded for it on December 25th, it's floating around 10000 sats today. 4 x growth in 13 days is the farthest thing from stuck, if the rest of my portfolio grew this fast I'd probably quit my job....have some patience my friend.

It wasn't a complaint, it's one of the main coins on my portfolio because I've researched and believe in this project. My question was because I want to understand their behaviour (you know, because I'm learning). Both coins have performed like few, it's just that I wanted to know if there is some fundamental reason why they have behaved differently on this last couple of days, since both projects have posted interesting news recently. But I'm not selling any of them, I'm very patient (I have chinese blood on my veins  Grin) Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I have a question. Elixir and PRL are the main coins on my portfolio. Both had a similar market cap and circulating supply some days ago, and both released interesting news these days. And needless to say, both are very solid projects with top dev teams. Why do you think PRL rised so fast and Elixir is kind of stuck? I won't sell my Elixirs, because I believe in the project, it's just that I want to understand this difference, which I didn't predict. Anyway, I think both are the perfect coins to hodl.

Elixr was 2500 sats when I traded for it on December 25th, it's floating around 10000 sats today. 4 x growth in 13 days is the farthest thing from stuck, if the rest of my portfolio grew this fast I'd probably quit my job....have some patience my friend.
Activity: 30
I see a lot of ppl shill this coin lately. It's a nice project but the price is at the absolute top right now IMO. Volume is decreasing and the price will decrease too. Biggest news (site and team) are released for now...

The volume doubled in a week...
Merit: 2
I see a lot of ppl shill this coin lately. It's a nice project but the price is at the absolute top right now IMO. Volume is decreasing and the price will decrease too. Biggest news (site and team) are released for now...

Don't try to dump price, you can still enter train instead of FUDding
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Elixir does seem a solid coin, low supply but decent trading volume in etherdelta, they also seem to have a good roadmap ahead.Also with not too large a supply can see them only rising in most scenarios.
i believe too it has a great future ahead, hold the coin guys you will not regret it
Activity: 115
Elixir does seem a solid coin, low supply but decent trading volume in etherdelta, they also seem to have a good roadmap ahead.Also with not too large a supply can see them only rising in most scenarios.
Activity: 20
For those who don't know yet this coin, it's a lending platform where both lenders and borrowers can get interest .

Still at a very low cap of 8 millions with only  26 millions coins.

Salt has a market cap of 500 millions for a lower quality project.

Buy till it's dirt cheap !  $0,30 cts !  It's already starting increasing !

At $3 it will be still only 70 millions market cap and at $30 dollars 700 millions !  So easily X 100 if you join now

When it will hit bigger exchange it will rise very quickly
I rather stay away from lending coin. I know it have very good increase since ICO but still, something seem very wrong about those coin.

There was no ICO for Elixir.  But that is you're decision to not invest.  Good luck in future investments!
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
For those who don't know yet this coin, it's a lending platform where both lenders and borrowers can get interest .

Still at a very low cap of 8 millions with only  26 millions coins.

Salt has a market cap of 500 millions for a lower quality project.

Buy till it's dirt cheap !  $0,30 cts !  It's already starting increasing !

At $3 it will be still only 70 millions market cap and at $30 dollars 700 millions !  So easily X 100 if you join now

When it will hit bigger exchange it will rise very quickly
I rather stay away from lending coin. I know it have very good increase since ICO but still, something seem very wrong about those coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
It really needs a new exchange now. Binance or Bittrex would be perfect.
Yes you are right, the only thing we need is an exchange like Binance and Bittrex. If somehow we can make it we will be in the right place where we deserve. I trust in this young guys.  Wink
there is alot of peeps haven't generate their patchs yet, they only wait the price to go up and they will convert their EXOR to ELIX as u can see here there is alot of address still hold their EXOR..total supply will be more than 100m ELIX.

I am holding a few Exor and I am not planning to sell before atleast 100$ ! This coin is so underrated, I am not going to sell now, the price is too low

100 million plus coins is very unlikely unless all EXOR holders waited 10 years to convert their EXOR.  If they all converted today total supply would be 54,649,494, if everyone waiting 10 years from now to convert there would be a total supply of 114,152,694 in 10 years.  Max total supply started around 166,000,000 so as EXOR holders mine the max total supply gets lower.  You have to take into consideration that there are lost coins that will never be mined all which helps keep the max supply down.   At the most you're looking at 70-80 million max total supply.

Yes it's more likely to be around 50 millions coins
Activity: 20
It really needs a new exchange now. Binance or Bittrex would be perfect.
Yes you are right, the only thing we need is an exchange like Binance and Bittrex. If somehow we can make it we will be in the right place where we deserve. I trust in this young guys.  Wink
there is alot of peeps haven't generate their patchs yet, they only wait the price to go up and they will convert their EXOR to ELIX as u can see here there is alot of address still hold their EXOR..total supply will be more than 100m ELIX.

I am holding a few Exor and I am not planning to sell before atleast 100$ ! This coin is so underrated, I am not going to sell now, the price is too low

100 million plus coins is very unlikely unless all EXOR holders waited 10 years to convert their EXOR.  If they all converted today total supply would be 54,649,494, if everyone waiting 10 years from now to convert there would be a total supply of 114,152,694 in 10 years.  Max total supply started around 166,000,000 so as EXOR holders mine the max total supply gets lower.  You have to take into consideration that there are lost coins that will never be mined all which helps keep the max supply down.   At the most you're looking at 70-80 million max total supply.
Activity: 38
Activity: 112
this coin is pumping by a lot, most of the coin had a correction after a huge rally and bitcoin rise, but elix seems to go up aswell
How much is the reward for lenders ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
This thread is driving the value of this coin up fast!  Got some more reading through
it. Do not know about 1000x but can do 10x from here at least.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
new ATH $1,45  Kiss
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
1000x is too much. at least not this year. if you want to HODL for 2-3 years then maybe.

me personally i will HODL til the public launch of the app, use the app, use my token to mine new tokens and then HODL some more Cheesy its gunna be a great 2018!! Smiley

Can you elaborate on using your tokento mine new tokens ? How exactly does that work ..is it kind of like staking ? Like the one they do with hawala today

yeah it is kind of like staking - say i loan my friend $10 and i give him 2 days to pay me back, he does so, and now the $10 he's payed me back is being held for an additional amount of time (say 2 more days) ---> this is the mining function, which is optional. If you are willing to have your funds held in the smart contract for a period of time, you will be rewarded with more tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
1000x is too much. at least not this year. if you want to HODL for 2-3 years then maybe.

me personally i will HODL til the public launch of the app, use the app, use my token to mine new tokens and then HODL some more Cheesy its gunna be a great 2018!! Smiley

Can you elaborate on using your tokento mine new tokens ? How exactly does that work ..is it kind of like staking ? Like the one they do with hawala today
Pages:
Jump to: