Pages:
Author

Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000 - page 10. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Good time to buy now. Little decrease before the way to $1
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I see this coin shilled everywhere we all have seen it, if its so good why hasnt it moonshot yet?
There are many reasons why a coin does not skyrocket immediately, first of all most projects have nothing done when the icos ends so it takes a lot of time to develop something and most of the time in this phase you can get a coin for a price cheaper than ico, then the development begins to show results and the price goes higher and finally the price begins pumping and then everyone wants to get in and that is when the price skyrockets.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Can this coin reach $100 in 2018?

It can if you what other coin with no added value did. Total crypto market by then could be 1 or 2 trillion dollars.  So $100 will be only 2.4 billion market cap (with Currant number of coins)

$100 might be a tad too high.

It can if you what other coin with no added value did. Total crypto market by then could be 1 or 2 trillion dollars.  So $100 will be only 2.4 billion market cap (with Currant number of coins)
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
i hope we can reach the 5000 sats this year  Wink
$30 is my target.  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
0.46 !  Rising fast

Nice Smiley
The First i have buy by 780sat, then 980sat and last days at 1300 sat. End 17 we see 0,5 $ stable and End Q1 2018 2$

End 2018 i hope 15$  Cool
0.46 !  Rising fast
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I don't like a lending coin at all.
Well, whether u like it or not, lending a BIG part of people life, its an exptremely lucrative markey, thats why I was investing in salt, but seems value of their tokens is not in projects interest, I would really love to see if ELIX devs are really doing something about thier project, cause they can claim anything, but if they will be able to create a lending project, damn, i wanna be part of it for sure.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
I don't like a lending coin at all.
Activity: 537
I thought a market cap for this coin above $240,000,000 was impossible and a stupid idea, but after seeing the XVG pump I'm not so sure.

Next year millions of people new to the game will be entering this market and they'll be throwing their money at everything cheap, and especially cheap with low supply.

Elixir will have its XVG moment.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Didn't pay attention on this coin. the X100 is very interesting I think for a small investment is fine. Less than 10 million capitalization. I think up to 100-300 million shoot will not be so difficult. X30 norms of profit until the spring I think.
We'll dig deeper into this coin. Who knows, maybe really soon a billion will be worth and here and X100
At  $30 will have a market cap of only 800 millions. Think about it before saying it'sur not possable.  Look at my messages about verge 2 months ago. People were like you saying impossible to reach 0.10... now it's 0.20 !!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Wow, x100 - x1000? You are being very optimistic with that, came on mate, just be realistic for a single moment.
We all know that you have some of those coins on your portfolio and that is why you are trying to hype it, but let's be realistic for a minute.
It wont make a x100..

Don't be so sure about it. A little story from cryptoland for you: I held a few XVG for 3 months because it was cheap. On 12th of december I sell those coins for 52 sat because I thought it won't go anywhere. Literally the next day it starts mooning and goes to 2k. (30x+)

Now when you have a solid product, active devs who bring new updates consistently, low coin supply and a low marketcap all it takes is for the stars to align and you will ask yourself: "Why didn't I see it?" ...because hindsight is 20/20. Attention from the right person (someone like McAfee) and that awareness from the public gets directed to something that can last. We have all the necessary ingredients for a successful opportunity.

The money is actually easy. The hard part is doing the right thing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Do not know how high it will go but agree that with this low marketcap, it can easily
go up 10x or more. Also check SALT and LEND that are  higher marketcap coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Wow, x100 - x1000? You are being very optimistic with that, came on mate, just be realistic for a single moment.
We all know that you have some of those coins on your portfolio and that is why you are trying to hype it, but let's be realistic for a minute.
It wont make a x100..
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
What is the purpose of this coin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I hope the devs deliver the new website soon.

Slow slow Wink
They can release mid Jan. I must buy more 😁

So Price can fall back to 1200sat and than the rally to moon can start.
Don't worry  devs are not stupid and know those potential issues. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: