Pages:
Author

Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000 - page 9. (Read 4103 times)

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
the new website will go online tomorrow - skyrocket Cool
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
maybe a thousand dollars

Will like to but better stay realistic. A range between $30 to $100 sounds more plausible

It's almost stable at 1$ atm, when you started topic it was 0.3$, wow. congrats.
By this trend I see 5$ at end of january

That would make me really happy.

Either way, it's a coin I will HODL. I won't cash in too early now, have been burned before.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
maybe a thousand dollars

Will like to but better stay realistic. A range between $30 to $100 sounds more plausible

It's almost stable at 1$ atm, when you started topic it was 0.3$, wow. congrats.
By this trend I see 5$ at end of january
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
maybe a thousand dollars

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
maybe a thousand dollars
lol..u compared Salt with shit..Salt is a real project not a crap airdrop started at diffrent idea than swaped to the most profitable projects in 2017  (lending platforms)  Cheesy a lot of noobs gonna burnt on this p/d coins.

Jealousy   Grin Grin   You invested in Salt and you are stuck with loss there.  You know Salt is an inferior project and overvalued compared to Elix  !
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
lol..u compared Salt with shit..Salt is a real project not a crap airdrop started at diffrent idea than swaped to the most profitable project in 2017  (lending platforms)  Cheesy a lot of noobs gonna burnt on this p/d coins.

I consider myself a noob in cryptos, but I've been doing my homework reading all I can for days, spending my entire vacations on this. On the other hand, you are a lot more experienced than me on this business. So, respectfully, could you please elaborate on your opinion of Elixir? I ask this because all that I've read regarding this coin and Salt, all seems to indicate that Elixir will be the winner and one of the most profitable coins on 2018, because of its tech, usefulness, good dev team, low market cap and a steady and nice growth in value, specially on the last days. I'm interested on reading your opinion with more detail please, since I have serious money invested on this coin, because I really believe in it. Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
lol..u compared Salt with shit..Salt is a real project not a crap airdrop started at diffrent idea than swaped to the most profitable projects in 2017  (lending platforms)  Cheesy a lot of noobs gonna burnt on this p/d coins.
Activity: 112
Great project it will be over a dollar in no time, if devs will manage to get more listing it may skyrocket
0.89 on etherdelta. Some people should have listen to me @ 0.30 !  That's just the beginning

YEP - I'm in - not at 0.30 but still really low. This is a coin to HODL.

A listing on top in one of the bigger exchanges and it will go to the moon. I really believe in this.

Yes we don't  need much. Binance or Bittrex or Polo  and it will be $5 !
Activity: 236
0.89 on etherdelta. Some people should have listen to me @ 0.30 !  That's just the beginning

YEP - I'm in - not at 0.30 but still really low. This is a coin to HODL.

A listing on top in one of the bigger exchanges and it will go to the moon. I really believe in this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Hope you guys can get some good profit, but I will not invest in Elix. Some guy in this forum owns nearly 20% of Elix so their will be a HUGE dump. But I hope that doesn´t affect the dev and his team because they are really hard working.

Literally every coin on the market has someone that owns over 10-20% of the total supply.
This is correct and that is what you know, if the guy used several bitcoin addresses to buy that coin then it is possible that person has even a bigger amount of that coin than what you think but this is true for almost every coin, even in bitcoin satoshi holds a big percentage of the coins and no one complains besides if that guy invested his money in that coin then who we are to tell him what to do with his money.
Activity: 92
Hope you guys can get some good profit, but I will not invest in Elix. Some guy in this forum owns nearly 20% of Elix so their will be a HUGE dump. But I hope that doesn´t affect the dev and his team because they are really hard working.

Literally every coin on the market has someone that owns over 10-20% of the total supply.
Activity: 22
My currency bet for 2018
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Interesting coin, I think it can come into the top 100 and then the market cap will be quite high.
Activity: 198
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
i just took some  profit and sold a bit HAT for cheap elixir i think its undervalued
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Come on boys have some feasible targets. The max it'll do is $5
New ATH @ 0.72
Pages:
Jump to: