Pages:
Author

Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000 - page 5. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As someone who own a lot of Elix , I hope it will do an x100 ! The marketcap is very low so I think everything is still possible, the devs are really hard working and keep releasing update  Wink

So many people talking about elixir so i think if it has big supporters in the back then i have no doubt it will be to the moon.
The project can build community trust if they work based on roadmap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2

we are already after despair  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
At the begin of 2019 this will be your face when looking a ELIXIR again:  Shocked

He will do this face well before !  Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
OPQ
At the begin of 2019 this will be your face when looking a ELIXIR again:  Shocked
Activity: 1053
Merit: 142
In my opinion, Elixir is the next x1000, Elixir has a very strong team, a great community and a promising project. The micro-credit with the smart contract and blockchain tech is a interesting idea because it is almost impossible to deceive the system, Elixir has a lot of competitors but the Elixir team is great so I think the price will increase in the near future and the marketcap remains very low compare to other competitors.

I'm sure of Elixir will be one of bests coins on 2018.

I can see it at $30 at Q2, easy.

Dude, you are narrow-minded eh?? I guess you are American??
These threads are full with unqualified comments like "it will easily go x20, x30, x40, x50 etc..."
can´t read These noob comments anymore, so tired of it

Most of them just buy the coin for their rapid gains. The cryptocommunity has sickened with al the 'new money'.

Anyways, I bought Elix at 0.06 dollar and I will continue to hodl as I believe in the continued healthy growth of the token...
I like the idea, the professional (though small) team. They have a lot of good ideas and will hire new people, but you need patience... Something most of us don't have

at least you spent time to study this project. Don´t get me wrong, I also believe that space of growth is still existing.
But these unqualified comments simply suck!!! without any references/ quotes or declarations WHY it should moon that high...
But yeah, thats the difference between Germans and Americans (I'm pretty sure that this freak is from America) Wink

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How many people in the team, only 2 on the website?
only two for now, but they are going to hire more people very shortly.
Activity: 30
In my opinion, Elixir is the next x1000, Elixir has a very strong team, a great community and a promising project. The micro-credit with the smart contract and blockchain tech is a interesting idea because it is almost impossible to deceive the system, Elixir has a lot of competitors but the Elixir team is great so I think the price will increase in the near future and the marketcap remains very low compare to other competitors.

These threads are full with unqualified comments like "it will easily go x20, x30, x40, x50 etc..."

Most of them just buy the coin for their rapid gains. The cryptocommunity has sickened with al the 'new money'.

Anyways, I bought Elix at 0.06 dollar and I will continue to hodl as I believe in the continued healthy growth of the token...
I like the idea, the professional (though small) team. They have a lot of good ideas and will hire new people, but you need patience... Something most of us don't have
Activity: 27
How many people in the team, only 2 on the website?
Activity: 1053
Merit: 142

I think will grow gradually
Activity: 35
When are you guys expecting the next pump? Will there be an roadmap release soon? Huh
Merit: 1
This coin with great potential and a great team. More and more investors are showing interest in this project.

Indeed it is. But IMO it is a longterm investment. That`s why a lot of investors will be disapointed when those wild price speculations doesn't occur.
But the price does not necessarily reflect the quality of the project. Wink

HODL

This coin with great potential and a great team. More and more investors are showing interest in this project.

You see Elix more and more often on watchlist of investors
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 68
Merit: 7

Activity: 13
buy now while you can. I am not selling a dime before 50$.

This is one of the most solid projects I have ever seen in cryptoland. Buy now, thank me later
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I missed that train buddy. I really feel horrible because i didn't bought one week ago when the price was less than $0,70.

Now it is at $1,80 each one of them and i do not know what to do.

it can still keep going up, but no one knows what is really going to happen, but this project is very attractive and i am very sure that it will keep going up for a while.

As someone who own a lot of Elix , I hope it will do an x100 ! The marketcap is very low so I think everything is still possible, the devs are really hard working and keep releasing update  Wink

Now it's over 2$, it's going to keep going up I think, I kinda feel bad for selling a little bit a month ago but now I am going to hold the rest
good time to buy at the dip and stock up you Elixir  Grin

thumbs up  Smiley

Still holding my coin till it plutoned  !  Smiley

Sold my verge way too early ! Won'tu do the same mistake.

$10 this quarter
Merit: 2
good time to buy at the dip and stock up you Elixir  Grin

thumbs up  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: