Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 2. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 02:44:01 AM
Keep in mind people, you don't have to swap. If you hold your coins you do so for reasons of your own. I prefer to not swap since my wallet v1.1.5.6 doesn't have any issues. Swap at your own risk. There is no guarantee the new coin you are swapping to will do any better then the Ember you are giving up. I not here to bash, just to be informative and to let you know that if you do not swap, you and people like myself are in competition still with every other coin in existence and with every person still staking Ember. Happy decision making !!!

One last thing you should ask yourself, and these new coin devs is; what will happen to the coins you give them? Keep in mind, if you swap, those coins now become their coins and they do not have to burn them!

For wehat its worth I never trusted StakesUnited with any of my coins. I trust only myself, you should too. I am not a part of any developing Ember, never was. My thinking is that even if things are messed up now, doesnt mean they wont change for the better later. I willing to risk future change and HOLD !!!
Keep in mind that, after the swap, we will be shutting down the Ember seed nodes that help wallets to sync.  Cryptopia is delisting Ember.  C-Patex and Nova will keep trading it as long as the network runs and people are trading it, but they could delist it in the future if it continues to be abandoned.  Also, the swap addresses that Ember coins are going to are burn addresses and no one has access to their privkeys. 

If someone wishes to fork Ember and have a go, more power to them. It's open source on github.  Atheneum is an attempt by the Ember investment community to make something valuable from the ashes of Ember.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 07:17:55 PM
Keep in mind people, you don't have to swap. If you hold your coins you do so for reasons of your own. I prefer to not swap since my wallet v1.1.5.6 doesn't have any issues. Swap at your own risk. There is no guarantee the new coin you are swapping to will do any better then the Ember you are giving up. I not here to bash, just to be informative and to let you know that if you do not swap, you and people like myself are in competition still with every other coin in existence and with every person still staking Ember. Happy decision making !!!

One last thing you should ask yourself, and these new coin devs is; what will happen to the coins you give them? Keep in mind, if you swap, those coins now become their coins and they do not have to burn them!

For wehat its worth I never trusted StakesUnited with any of my coins. I trust only myself, you should too. I am not a part of any developing Ember, never was. My thinking is that even if things are messed up now, doesnt mean they wont change for the better later. I willing to risk future change and HOLD !!!
January 10, 2019, 05:04:32 PM
EMBER COIN is a total scam coin Angry they have partners like StakeUnited and Cryptopia. specially StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers  they delisted this coin in SU and Cryptopia in order to steal our coins and after sometimes passing and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they would relist this shitty coin in another exchange and would sell our stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since their shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins they give us less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

this shitty coin they first conned too many ppl and run away with their coins and now they changed the name of the coin to Atheneum to con more ppl under a different name.

hope they pay for their conning plans so badly one day.
StakeUnited decided to close their doors and our team had no advanced warning of this.  We will have another announcement soon about this on our social media, but our goal is to get SU Ember coins back to their Ember holders despite this sudden closing.  I don't believe any other coin hosted on SU is doing this for their investors.

Cryptopia has had a lot of issues with putting Ember into maintenance.  We will not be pursuing their exchange for the swapped Atheneum coin.

The Atheneum team is working hard to bring the value back to the Ember coin by providing a new, stable blockchain, wallet, and use case for investors.
January 10, 2019, 04:55:11 PM
The Embercoin (EMB) swap to Atheneum (AEM) is currently live!  You have until Feb 6 to swap your EMB to AEM.

Make your way over to http://swap.atheneumchain.io/ to begin your swap process.

Instructional videos:
How to swap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAlTok8TrbI&t
How to set up an AEM masternode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usplEkbInwM&t

Latest AEM wallet here: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Atheneum/releases

We are also live-streaming the swap process at https://www.twitch.tv/aemtech and you can see your swap get processed in real time.

We are providing technical support and answers to questions primarily on our Discord server, but you can also reach us on other social media as well.  

* Discord: https://discord.gg/YyWFnc7
* Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Atheneumchain
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atheneumchain/
* Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@embercoin
* Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AtheneumChain/
* BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/atheneum-blockchain-5091727
* Medium: https://medium.com/atheneumchain

Q: How long will I have to swap my Embercoins for Atheneum?
A: The Swap is for 30 days. During the first two weeks, the rate is dynamic based on EMB supply / 25M (currently about 320,000:1). Redistribution bonus and other AEM allocations are made at the close of swap.

Week 1 swap starting Jan 7 = swappers get 100% of redistribution bonus
Week 2 swap starting Jan 14 = swappers get 50% of redistribution bonus
Week 3-4 swap =  no redistribution bonus, swap rate static to 350k to 1
All swapping closes after 30 days - no exceptions.

Q: Do any third-parties offer swap support?
A:
- StakeCube
- C-PatEx
- NovaExchange - Performing the swap on February 4th. Will not qualify for the swap bonus.

Q: What is Atheneum?
A: Through the power of blockchain, Atheneum has formed the world’s first Decentralized Autonomous Learning Organization (DALO), a free-market, educational ecosystem governed by a decentralized body. This model is fundamentally designed to provide accountability, proof-of-learning, and affordable education to peoples across the globe.

————————

Q: What are the Coin Specifications?
A: They are:
- Ticker: AEM
- Algorithm: Quark
- Block time: 180 Seconds
- Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block
- Circulating Supply: 25 Million AEM
- Max Supply: 100 Million AEM
- Minimum Stake Age: 60 Blocks
- Masternode Collateral: 10,000 AEM
- POS Block Rewards:
   -13 AEM Per Block
   -7.15 AEM to Masternode Operators
   -3.90 AEM to Stakers
   -15% (1.95 AEM) to Budget
Activity: 21
January 07, 2019, 01:20:48 PM
Looks like Stakeunited is closing their business on januari 9th 2019.... anyone know if its true or not?

Finally! a date of swap is set on Januari 7th 2019 at 6pm UTC!

Update your ember wallet to 1.1.5.6 or go to http://stakecube.net for supported swap.

FYI Stakeunited will delist EMB on December 16th 2018.

join stakecube discord for more info,,, https://discordapp.com/channels/451208708601544715/451208708601544717
Activity: 18
December 29, 2018, 03:02:53 PM
i send a ticket to cryptopia and the answered in less than a day
saying that our coins are safe and the working for fixing the issues with the wallet!
i dont know .....
Activity: 17
December 28, 2018, 08:45:34 PM
any news from cryptopia?they freeze everything how we can withdraw our EMB or sell it or what is going to happen with the swap?

Yeah... I would like to know what is going to happen with the swap.

What should we do, guys?
Activity: 18
December 28, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
any news from cryptopia?they freeze everything how we can withdraw our EMB or sell it or what is going to happen with the swap?
Activity: 2
December 28, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
Looks like Stakeunited is closing their business on januari 9th 2019.... anyone know if its true or not?

Update your ember wallet to 1.1.5.6 or go to http://stakecube.net for supported swap.

Activity: 8
December 26, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
EMBER COIN is a total scam coin Angry they have partners like StakeUnited and Cryptopia. specially StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers  they delisted this coin in SU and Cryptopia in order to steal our coins and after sometimes passing and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they would relist this shitty coin in another exchange and would sell our stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since their shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins they give us less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

this shitty coin they first conned too many ppl and run away with their coins and now they changed the name of the coin to Atheneum to con more ppl under a different name.

Delisting a coin is ok as it is right of the exchange to list / delist any coin based upon the volume and performance of the coin but if exchange does not give time to people who hold the coins to withdraw them or just disable the withdraw, which means that the exchange is doing the scam as they may sell our coins later to another exchanges which this coin is listed.

yes that is exactly what im talking about, they gave only 2 weeks for withdraw which is crazy short time for such a things!!!
I had too much of this coin and I have opened many tickets in their site to give me back my coins but no respond from them what so over.
yes I know sometimes coins might get deliseted depending to their workability, so I do understand if they canceled the staking of those coins but not zeroing our balance that much fast without giving us a proper time to get the news and withdraw our coins. even cryptopia has given 1 month due time for the withdraw of the delisted coins which i don't think it is still enough timing but yet it is much better than StakeUnited.
its clear that from the beginning they had it all this stealing plan in mind hence they give us such unacceptable due time and now they can sell our stolen coins later on in somewhere else and we can not do anything about it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
December 25, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Delisting a coin is ok as it is right of the exchange to list / delist any coin based upon the volume and performance of the coin but if exchange does not give time to people who hold the coins to withdraw them or just disable the withdraw, which means that the exchange is doing the scam as they may sell our coins later to another exchanges which this coin is listed.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
BITMXITTZ
December 25, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
List coin at lowest listing fees to BitmxittzEx.

Easy and quick listing, no delisting policy, low trade fees, More markets/features in future.

https://bitmxittz.com/add_coin
December 24, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Activity: 68
December 23, 2018, 02:10:45 AM
I also got the notification from Cryptopia about delisting.

Hadn't heard about the swap earlier.. Now once again cryptopia is not relisting/swapping a coin and just dusts everything. More money for cryptopia... I can't even transfer my embercoins from cryptopia now. They've blocked it.

Because they delist (steal) your coins.
December 22, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
Where can i download the latest windows wallet? I'm now running wallet 1.0.1.0.

How can i sync the wallet, is that something i have to do through the debug console?

Thanks!
Activity: 105
December 22, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
I also got the notification from Cryptopia about delisting.

Hadn't heard about the swap earlier.. Now once again cryptopia is not relisting/swapping a coin and just dusts everything. More money for cryptopia... I can't even transfer my embercoins from cryptopia now. They've blocked it.
Activity: 17
December 21, 2018, 04:03:39 PM
I receive this from Cryptopia: "As of today (21 December 2018), EMB has been put into delisting and will be fully delisted on 21 January 2019."

Activity: 37
December 21, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
I want remove my embercoin from cryptopia.can i find a web wallet for ember?!

go check on first page
Activity: 37
December 21, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
I want remove my embercoin from cryptopia.can i find a web wallet for ember?!
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
December 20, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

Where can i ind the Source for the new wallet?

This the newest: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Ember
Pages:
Jump to: