Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 4. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
I'm waiting for a new swap but it seems there are not any announcements for this work so when is this swap available ? Dev, could you Please give us a certain time to make a swap ?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
October 02, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
Funny that noone bothered to run the wallets through virustotal.com.
It's safe though, 0/70 matches.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
September 25, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
@everyone
We have about 1,500 blocks until Proof-of-Work reengages. Have you grabbed the new update yet? Hopefully you're ready for it, because these exchanges and PoS pools are.

Read the process and get it here: https://atheneumchain.io/embercoin_wallet_update_v1_1_5_3/

I'll read this update and download the new wallet. thank you so much for sharing. but may I ask how many time would these 1500 blocks take to finish and Proof of work reengage starts? I want to start using this coin before this new development. but at this moment I am not very strong in term of capital.  I think I would need at least 1 month to arrange enough funds.
I hope I won't miss this chance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 11:46:57 PM
@everyone
We have about 1,500 blocks until Proof-of-Work reengages. Have you grabbed the new update yet? Hopefully you're ready for it, because these exchanges and PoS pools are.

Read the process and get it here: https://atheneumchain.io/embercoin_wallet_update_v1_1_5_3/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
September 23, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
I'm waiting for the new wallet released today. Should I get a private key for all addresses in my wallet to add them in new wallet ?
Some people tell me have to do this thing before using the new wallet for security .

Yes, it's correct. To do security you should dump your wallet.dat before using the new wallet then you must import your old wallet to the new wallet and run syncing for a while . I have just done it and everything is ok.

Thank you for your guide and I have done it very well . All my coins are working on new wallet smoothly but I just send only under 100 million coins to one address so when is this issue resolved ?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
September 22, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
EMB EMB EMB to da moooooooooooon

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EMB_DOGE
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
Looking very nice protensial project. Good team member and good helpful community on discord.Hope this project will become a good one in future.
September 22, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
I'm waiting for the new wallet released today. Should I get a private key for all addresses in my wallet to add them in new wallet ?
Some people tell me have to do this thing before using the new wallet for security .

Yes, it's correct. To do security you should dump your wallet.dat before using the new wallet then you must import your old wallet to the new wallet and run syncing for a while . I have just done it and everything is ok.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:56:37 PM
Can't wait for the swap....They just released the new wallets and they are working fine!

Me too, this could be huge. EMB price will increase.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:37:21 PM
Can't wait for the swap....They just released the new wallets and they are working fine!
September 19, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
September 19, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
Update from Discord from Core Team

Over the weekend, we've been working with Cryptopia to ensure the new Ember Wallet compiling process is completed and working. As of right now, it has compiled and begun its routine to sync with the network. We should see Cryptopia come back online very soon.

And per our schedule, we are still on track to publicly release the new wallet by Wednesday.

That's right I need this news because I wait for it for so long . All my coins are staking more 500 million EMB coins on my private wallet but I did not get any rewards for 3 months and now we have one day left to release the new wallet for Embercoin. Good job , Dev and Team.

Nice to see. Can someone post new Discord link?
The EMB wallet at Cryptopia exchange  has connections, is resynced with the network, and is up-to-date with the current Block 389531!

New link discord: https://discord.gg/NwqDppH

THX for the information, any link or a public release from the wallet to download?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
Let's see what is gonna happen in October Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
September 18, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
Seems like the new team are really putting effort into the redevelopment and branding. Glad to see the wallet issue on Cryptopia has been resolved. Might be time to pick up some cheap EMB Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

Over the weekend, we've been working with Cryptopia to ensure the new Ember Wallet compiling process is completed and working. As of right now, it has compiled and begun its routine to sync with the network. We should see Cryptopia come back online very soon.

And per our schedule, we are still on track to publicly release the new wallet by Wednesday.

That's right I need this news because I wait for it for so long . All my coins are staking more 500 million EMB coins on my private wallet but I did not get any rewards for 3 months and now we have one day left to release the new wallet for Embercoin. Good job , Dev and Team.

The EMB wallet at Cryptopia exchange  has connections, is resynced with the network, and is up-to-date with the current Block 389531!

New link discord: https://discord.gg/NwqDppH
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

September 18, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

September 11, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

EmberCoin Wallet Update Timeline
Yup, you heard it here; we’ve been bustling around the discord server and we now have a timeline on the EmberCoin Wallet Update. Over the last week, we’ve compiled, tested the wallets on all platforms, and are about ready to release.

Our Plan:
Originally, the update would reinstate the PoW on block 387,500, but since this block is merely a day or two away, the target block will be adjusted to 392,000. Based on the August daily average of 145 Blocks processed, we can expect to hit that target block in approximately 32 days from the time of this announcement. To ensure everyone within the community has access to Ember Wallet 1.1.5.3 before then, we have set a 2-week timeline for us to follow.

Week 1:
By Wednesday, Sept. 12:
-    All platforms will be recompiled with the target block change and tested.
-    A written instruction guide to help install the update will be made.
-    A video instruction guide to help install the update for Windows and Mac will be made.

Week 2:
By Wednesday, Sept. 19:
-    The release process will be finished and all platforms made available to the community with pertinent instructions.

It's important to upgrade to the latest wallet as soon as it's available to improve the quality of the network. As stated before, mining rewards will be increased to 100,000 EMB from 100 EMB and the PoS % is hard-coded to drastically (and immediately) reduce the hyperinflation on November 2nd to 7.2% from 720%.

What is with the Coins on exchange? Cryptopia support the Fork? Any news for the exchange coins?

keep patient , guy . it will be released out soon . I think it has something new in this week.

I have waited for so long  to get a swap for 5 months but it hasn't been done yet. I expect this update will be done soon so that all investors and holders
will not leave this project because if this delay is too long then it will lose their faith on this project. 
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
September 10, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

EmberCoin Wallet Update Timeline
Yup, you heard it here; we’ve been bustling around the discord server and we now have a timeline on the EmberCoin Wallet Update. Over the last week, we’ve compiled, tested the wallets on all platforms, and are about ready to release.

Our Plan:
Originally, the update would reinstate the PoW on block 387,500, but since this block is merely a day or two away, the target block will be adjusted to 392,000. Based on the August daily average of 145 Blocks processed, we can expect to hit that target block in approximately 32 days from the time of this announcement. To ensure everyone within the community has access to Ember Wallet 1.1.5.3 before then, we have set a 2-week timeline for us to follow.

Week 1:
By Wednesday, Sept. 12:
-    All platforms will be recompiled with the target block change and tested.
-    A written instruction guide to help install the update will be made.
-    A video instruction guide to help install the update for Windows and Mac will be made.

Week 2:
By Wednesday, Sept. 19:
-    The release process will be finished and all platforms made available to the community with pertinent instructions.

It's important to upgrade to the latest wallet as soon as it's available to improve the quality of the network. As stated before, mining rewards will be increased to 100,000 EMB from 100 EMB and the PoS % is hard-coded to drastically (and immediately) reduce the hyperinflation on November 2nd to 7.2% from 720%.

What is with the Coins on exchange? Cryptopia support the Fork? Any news for the exchange coins?

keep patient , guy . it will be released out soon . I think it has something new in this week.
Pages:
Jump to: