Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 23. (Read 393776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Emercoin (EMC) list new exchange Okex

https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/953998111273246721

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Indeed! I've reached out to coinmarketcap.com

I am hoping they will add OKEx under markets soon for Emercoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Emercoin (EMC) list new exchange Okex

https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/953998111273246721

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Really glad that Emercoin make more than 10x in last month.
But I think that you need to make web wallet and you need to create paper wallet, because actual paper generators work not correctly.

I think that it is old private keys have generated.

If you have an Emercoin private key generated with the old paperwallet you can use the "reencodeoldprivkey" debug command, specially added in Emercoin 0.5.x.

e.g:

reencodeoldprivkey XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It should return the same key to you, but in the format that is suitable for 0.5.x and higher. Then you use importprivkey as usual.

ALSO

Walletgenerator.net has recently been updated to hopefully fix this problem, and work with Emercoin's newer address format.

If anyone in the community has a chance, please confirm that the Walletgenerator.net is now working with latest Emercoin. Hopefully the Walletgenerator.net problems are fixed!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Really glad that Emercoin make more than 10x in last month.
I think that Emercoin team is implement so many great things like decentralized domain names and wallets for different systems. But I think that you need to make web wallet and you need to create paper wallet, because actual paper generators work not correctly.

I think that it is old private keys have generated.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The Bitfury Group and First Block Capital have announced that they have invested in Emercoin (EMC) and will support the development of their technologies. In addition, Emercoin today announced the creation of a new advisory council. Among the members of the board are van der Chiyz, the well-known venture capitalist Bill Tai, a member of the board of directors of Bitfury; and George Kikvadze, Executive Vice President of Bitfury.
Emercoin will set up a new business advisory committee, which includes George Kikvadze, the executive vice president of Bill Tai and Bitfury board of directors of KiteVC venture capital. A great coin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
If you would like to fix your profit with EMC, and worrying about market impact of your selling operation -
I would like to introduce you trader who can buy out big volumes of EMC out of the market, by current market price.

Contact trader in the Telegram: @k_amantidis

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
The Bitfury Group and First Block Capital have announced that they have invested in Emercoin (EMC) and will support the development of their technologies. In addition, Emercoin today announced the creation of a new advisory council. Among the members of the board are van der Chiyz, the well-known venture capitalist Bill Tai, a member of the board of directors of Bitfury; and George Kikvadze, Executive Vice President of Bitfury.

Great news. Let's hope that they give us an updated roadmap and clear path forward.

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
This is an coin developed by chinanese team? it is a spam, take care bro. Angry Angry Angry

You had better make a research before posting it.

Yeah, everyone knows this is run by the Hashcoins scammer team who are from Ukraine/Russia:

No comment from Oleg (maxihatop) on the Emercoin thread:

**Oleg online**

How about you Oleg - care to answer?

Emercoin and Polybius are NOT the same organization.

You can assure everyone that this is the case by removing the Hashcoins scammers link from your website. After all, linking to & promoting proven scammers like them on your website is bound to create suspicion - don't you think?

No comment?

Well, seeing as Eugene Shumilov - Founder and CEO of Emercoin - has been so busy promoting Polybius & Hashcoins on medium lately:

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

..I can't say I'm surprised you can't (or won't) answer.

So it's true that Emercoin & Hashcoins/Polybius are the same team then.

Thanks for clarifying.

**Oleg logs off**

Amazing. Not a single answer from a single member of the Emercoin/Hashcoins/Polybius team either here or on medium, but they have no problem posting to advertise themselves.....

Guilty.

Proof that Emercoin are Hashcoins are Polybius.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is an coin developed by chinanese team? it is a spam, take care bro. Angry Angry Angry

You had better make a research before posting it.
I am new here, and Ive invested half of my free money in Emercoin, so I want to know what happens, cause in official channel I am just found information that old owner of twitter.com/emercoin is big investor and he created @emercoin, before the team created official, also as owner of t.me/emercoin_official says that he was team member or someone who is well known to team.

Look pls,
https://imgur.com/YHEeuYr

invested half of your free monky? you have an big heart. Undecided
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
After waiting for a long time finally EMC to be a very profitable coin because prices skyrocketed in a short time, I hope this year the price can break through $ 100 so we have to buy now before getting a high price.
Activity: 8
the Russians are cumming  Grin
Activity: 20
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 96
$EMC Is Doing It Great... 10$ in a bit
Activity: 32
this coin have been creeping up slowly...been watching since november .......definitely wasnt a bad buy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bitfury and First Block Capital Invest in Emercoin, Bringing New Security and Flexibility to Blockchain Projects

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/bitfury-and-first-block-capital-invest-in-emercoin-bringing-new-security-and-flexibility-to-adb12ec6e780

it's really great news.
congratulations
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Bitfury and First Block Capital Invest in Emercoin, Bringing New Security and Flexibility to Blockchain Projects

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/bitfury-and-first-block-capital-invest-in-emercoin-bringing-new-security-and-flexibility-to-adb12ec6e780
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Look forward to the new 2018 roadmap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I'm happy that my holdings are getting bigger and bigger.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: