Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 25. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
EMC has not seen a new high, which will have a chance, because the recent market push a lot of coins z high price...

not yet
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
EMC has not seen a new high, which will have a chance, because the recent market push a lot of coins z high price...
GO-GO-GO EMEA

buy and keep hold
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Emercoin — 2017 results

On December 11, 2017, Emercoin celebrated its 4th anniversary.

As usual, let me summarize the year’s progress in a short post.

We have met all the goals set for the year:

*Made EmerSSL into an all-set operational service,
*Enhanced EmerDPO with SN Publisher, a separate utility for automatic record creation (see manual(rus)),
*Provided EmerDNS with a whole range of browser plugins(rus) to improve the user experience, and
*Set up a suite of lightweight and secure mobile wallets based on the Electrum protocol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIBakaR55ng

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/emercoin-2017-results-42bbc18b136e
all that red color lol we are going up doubled up. thanks for the opportunity! sentiment : selling 0

lets see. I hope it will happen. keep hold off.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
all that red color lol we are going up doubled up. thanks for the opportunity! sentiment : selling 0
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
if there are EMC traders - what do you think is bottom on this coin?

p.s. Without big red letters --  what are those scammed project? I know chrono and like it. who was bad one?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
what happened? Why CTO was scolded?
Oh he partnered with the same ppl and ran two ICOs and in each instance the investors where fucked out of their funds

As far as I know they were "Technology Partners", not running a business together. Emercoin's Name-Value-Storage (NVS) is used by other projects, including: OpenNic, Polybius, ChronoBank, and others, and I believe Emercoin CTO assisted these projects with integration of Emercoin blockchain tech. He may also have acted as trusted 3rd-party escrow for some of these projects.

I don't know anything about investors being fucked out of their funds. What I can say is that Emercoin is separate from the projects that an individual developer chooses to get involved with. Emercoin is an open-source Bitcoin/Peercoin/Namecoin derivative (with a known coin supply), a platform that everyone is free to use and develop upon.

There is a difference between utilizing an open source software and when his name is attached as one of the partners. With chronobank he just acted as an escrow but with hashcoin and polybius he was one of the listed partners. Again, all i wanted to do was have one vent. which i think i deserve after losing 2 btc but craslovell arranged to have dogie give me a negative trust for daring to vent on the thread. That's some dictator shit, i lose 2 btc and i wasn't evn allowed one vent. wasn't like i have been spamming the thread for months. So since he like to play dirty, i will play along in the same  manner.
your spam is here, the bitcoins will not give you back. and big red letters too) everyone who could have already heard you, enough to clog a branch!
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Oh he partnered with the same ppl and ran two ICOs and in each instance the investors where fucked out of their funds

As far as I know they were "Technology Partners", not running a business together. Emercoin's Name-Value-Storage (NVS) is used by other projects, including: OpenNic, Polybius, ChronoBank, and others, and I believe Emercoin CTO assisted these projects with integration of Emercoin blockchain tech. He may also have acted as trusted 3rd-party escrow for some of these projects.

I don't know anything about investors being fucked out of their funds. What I can say is that Emercoin is separate from the projects that an individual developer chooses to get involved with. Emercoin is an open-source Bitcoin/Peercoin/Namecoin derivative (with a known coin supply), a platform that everyone is free to use and develop upon.

There is a difference between utilizing an open source software and when his name is attached as one of the partners. With chronobank he just acted as an escrow but with hashcoin and polybius he was one of the listed partners. Again, all i wanted to do was have one vent. which i think i deserve after losing 2 btc but craslovell arranged to have dogie give me a negative trust for daring to vent on the thread. That's some dictator shit, i lose 2 btc and i wasn't evn allowed one vent. wasn't like i have been spamming the thread for months. So since he like to play dirty, i will play along in the same  manner.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
despite all the commotion coin market recovery is in progress, holding steady, onward and forward (selling nothing POS works fantastically well + like merge mining aspect of)
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

will there be smart contracts in December? if not, tell me please when?
Activity: 458
Merit: 250

Oh feel free to broadcast as many coins you want on this thread, The coin's CTO is a known scammer and the coin's CCO is known to abuse BTCT trust. No need playing fair with this fuckers. Personally i wsh everyone would post crap/ warning on their thread on a daily basis.

Activity: 42
  Oh feel free to broadcast as many coins you want on this thread, The coin's CTO is a known scammer and the coin's CCO is known to abuse BTCT trust. No need playing fair with this fuckers. Personally i wsh everyone would post crap/ warning on their thread on a daily basis.
Hello. What is the current token price?

it's about

$1.09 EMC/USD
0.00006573 EMC/BTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Hello. What is the current token price?
dear official members -
will smartcontract be released in this year ?
Activity: 52
Do you have the bounty program?
No need playing fair with this fuckers..

We are all highly aware of your allegations already. If you do have a serious issue, then pursue it in a serious way outside this forum rather than just repeatedly spamming the general members of this forum, who have done nothing wrong to you. The repeated spamming and personal attacks against certain individuals seem like a joke and unlikely to help your claims to be taken seriously.

The Emercoin community has done nothing to wrong you. The Emercoin community are here to assist users with questions about the opensource project, such as help with wallets and backup of private keys, and discussion about news relating to the project. I don't think the core devs who you have a problem with even read this thread anymore, so your attacks are only landing repeatedly on the wrong ears.

Unless your posts are productive and contributing something new then I suggest everyone who follows this thread should flag your posts as off-topic.

Well Emercoin CCO (Craslovell) requested that i get a negative trust cos i decided to vent on the thread once about losing 2 BTC to polybius ico. So, i lose 2 BTC, and i wasn't even allowed one vent. Rather, i get a negative trust for daring to speak up. Well, there is no way to pursue such matter outside of this forum, i saw that i was dealing with an individual that likes to play dirty.  So i have decide to play in a manner that he is accustomed too.

You can go ahead and flag my post, am not spamming cos am not reposting the same thing over and over again. each post is unique and am allowed to discuss anything i want on the thread as long as it's related to emercoin and last i checked everything i have mentioned is always related to emercoin. OK. Take care.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
No need playing fair with this fuckers..

We are all highly aware of your allegations already. If you do have a serious issue, then pursue it in a serious way outside this forum rather than just repeatedly spamming the general members of this forum, who have done nothing wrong to you. The repeated spamming and personal attacks against certain individuals seem like a joke and unlikely to help your claims to be taken seriously.

The Emercoin community has done nothing to wrong you. The Emercoin community are here to assist users with questions about the opensource project, such as help with wallets and backup of private keys, and discussion about news relating to the project. I don't think the core devs who you have a problem with even read this thread anymore, so your attacks are only landing repeatedly on the wrong ears.

Unless your posts are productive and contributing something new then I suggest everyone who follows this thread should flag your posts as off-topic.
Pages:
Jump to: