Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 52. (Read 393776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Hey, can you EMC guys stop spamming the Expanse Slack, we have asked several times now and this is not acceptable, please have some consideration and respect. Thank you. I should not have to delete spam and block your bots constantly. Scam coins do that sort of thing, so, please stop.

We have no idea who is doing that and I can tell you it is nobody from the Emercoin team. This is the second instance of this I've heard of today though. Let me see what I can find out for you.
legendary
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hey, can you EMC guys stop spamming the Expanse Slack, we have asked several times now and this is not acceptable, please have some consideration and respect. Thank you. I should not have to delete spam and block your bots constantly. Scam coins do that sort of thing, so, please stop.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Is there somewhere we can see the version of the network and what % are running the latest version?
legendary
Merit: 1021
The Emercoin Slack auto-inviter is now live. Huge thanks to MessyCoin for his work!

See here: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

Come join the discussion  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
That's a very strange way to do it - so if 5.00001% of users don't update their client it means that 94% of users are mining for nothing?  The normal way is by block number - not amount of users........why like this?

I'm not a dev for EMC, just relaying the information in the release notes from earlier in this thread. And no, the mining is not wasted (unless your merge mining) ... The 95% consensus is to have merge mining enabled. I believe segwit fork for bitcoin uses the same consensus. We have to just wait until 95% are on latest client (which, as I have seen in some communities, can take an eon)
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Can someone please clarify when merged mining is active? Is there a certain block this will activate?

Thanks
Needs 95% (950/1000 blocks) to be latest version iirr in order for MM to be activated. Would be nice to see what current % we are at .. was trying to find a current list of versions for EMC, but couldn't find one yesterday.

That's a very strange way to do it - so if 5.00001% of users don't update their client it means that 94% of users are mining for nothing?  The normal way is by block number - not amount of users........why like this?
Can someone please clarify when merged mining is active? Is there a certain block this will activate?

Thanks
Needs 95% (950/1000 blocks) to be latest version iirr in order for MM to be activated. Would be nice to see what current % we are at .. was trying to find a current list of versions for EMC, but couldn't find one yesterday.
legendary

Thanks
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Anything happened? why bittrex is under maintainance?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What is the reward rate?

What is the reward rate at the moment?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I want to buy many emercoin, how can I do ?

on bittrex, i can't !

What makes you to stop buying from there? Care to PM?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I want to buy many emercoin, how can I do ?

on bittrex, i can't !
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
Emercoin switches over to Merged Mining.

http://www.blockchainengine.org/merged-mining-btc-emercoin

Technical Features:
Block mining is only available after a new customer has created any 950 blocks from the 1,000 most recent. Until then, MM blocks are rejected.
Compared with client version 0.5.X, the latest 0.6.0 version has undergone significant alterations:
Merged mining with Bitcoin is now available.
The not critical double-vote PoS vulnerability has been fixed.
The rarely experienced freezing of a wallet with a large number of transactions has been eradicated.

This is great news -- well done!

What do you mean by "after a new customer has created any 950 blocks from the 1,000 most recent" ??

Does it mean "after the new Emercoin version v0.6.0 has created any 950 blocks from the 1,000 most recent" ??
legendary

What chainID are you using with your fork to merge mining? Have you confirmed it doesn't conflict with any others?

Thanks

static const int AUXPOW_CHAIN_ID = 666

Is not known to date, no cases of conflict with other blockchains.

thanks, looks like it should be ok.

I used this for a reference and posted your chainID

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-merged-mining-chainid-registry-769073
Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC

What chainID are you using with your fork to merge mining? Have you confirmed it doesn't conflict with any others?

Thanks

static const int AUXPOW_CHAIN_ID = 666

Is not known to date, no cases of conflict with other blockchains.
legendary

Technical Features:
Block mining is only available after a new customer has created any 950 blocks from the 1,000 most recent. Until then, MM blocks are rejected.
Compared with client version 0.5.X, the latest 0.6.0 version has undergone significant alterations:
The rarely experienced freezing of a wallet with a large number of transactions has been eradicated.

Long awaited release! Updating on mergemining.com as I type Wink

Thanks

Technical Features:

Long awaited release! Updating on mergemining.com as I type Wink
Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC

Technical Features:
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
WTB Emercoin
PM me plz
 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: