Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotional day trading - page 11. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 10, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
Every trader should be able to disconnect all emotions. If a trader makes decisions under the influence of strong emotions, he may lose his deposit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 03:50:41 AM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
emotionally, hope it will be abandoned and it will depend on profit, we must be able to control emotionally because that is part of our trading success. so I think when we are emotional it is not recommended to trade because it will be detrimental.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I don't ever remember getting anything good out of the emotional decisions in life or in trading. Only the educated decisions make sense and let you to earn the gains. Make sure to follow that
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:42:20 AM
Sure I do! Here we need iron self-control and patience! And this is the first! Who does not have such qualities - it is better not to engage in cryptocurrency trading. And emotions need to to leave on other classes.
Activity: 19
August 07, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
I am sorry to hear that you loss your money over night. trading with curves is a big mistake. in trading, all you have to do is do a good strategy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
August 07, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

At the moment, it is very difficult to trade in such a market as it is at a large correction, and therefore it is very difficult to guess what will grow and what to buy for a long period
Activity: 48
August 07, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
Your reminder is very good, but I think it must be calm to buy cryptocurrencies. If you can't, then perhaps the cryptocurrency is not for you.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
So sad news. $1,500 is a big loss. I suggest you to trade with much smaller amounts because day trading is risky. But that means is not it you stop day trading. I think you should not get back because of single loss you can get more profits in the few days. Although it is true that the daily trade is so difficult. Still I will like day trade. But I like long term trading very much.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
Yes, I agree with you that emotions play an important role in trading so that you don't lose, you need to calm your mind and think positively in order to get profit and most importantly, analyze it well first and remain consistent with your goals.
Activity: 180
August 07, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
When we do day trading, in fact very risk. and it's very risky with a thing we have received. Because day trading is played by people who are already experienced in crypto. So who is fast then he who will be there.
Activity: 163
August 07, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
actually, to do day trading it needs a good understanding because not everyone can do day trading. it's too risky if we can't analyze the market well. day trading needs a full time in a day and of course, it's draining the mind. but if you succeed you will get a profit faster.
Activity: 125
August 07, 2018, 03:05:26 AM
First of all, I feel very sorry about your loss. Secondly, I think that you are right. People should not make any decisions when they are in a bad mood. It is very likely that they will make a wrong decision and hope that people will also Don't make decisions easily at night. It's a very emotional moment at night. People are easy to be emotional. I hope that you can become smarter and more patient in the future to control your emotions.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 02:57:10 AM
Day trading is not for everyone to profit, most people have no way to judge whether it will increase or decrease in the next second, so don't be impulsive and feel uncomfortable for your loss. I hope that you will not be so emotional next time.
Yes agree with you, I do not think that it is so easy to make money from day trading, In fact day trading require a lot of experience and study and even activeness and only then you can make money from day trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 04, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
I agreed with OP. Emotional day trading should be avoided, it is more like gambling if you can’t control your emotions and trade rationally. If you are feeling emotional that day, take a break from day trading and come back tomorrow or so. It save you some money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
That's really a emotional day buddy! and that's really bad, well that's normal in this kind of job, but it really depends on how smart you'll do it. To avoid that kind of situation you must take note that, don't put all your money in a single project.
Activity: 308
August 04, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
1500$ its really a big amount, please do not try  trade because it is very risky, nothing can be trade with emotion. You should try to be a good trader then go for trading. Hope you can earn your loss.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
it is true, if our emotions are not stable, then do not try to trade because it is very dangerous, so much trading knowledge that we must know, it is better to learn first to go into trading
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

its because you are greedy, want to make a huge profits in short time, people should make a consitent profit if they want to be a successfull trader
again don't be greedy if you don't want to lose your money in trading activity
This is a story of every other trader be it in any investment instrument. People fail at keeping emotions out of trading because it involves money and hence greed. Also, in cryptos people come in for quick profits and that too huge profits (multipliers one). When they fail to get such profits, they become emotional and either go on hodling for prolong period or short quite before.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

its because you are greedy, want to make a huge profits in short time, people should make a consitent profit if they want to be a successfull trader
again don't be greedy if you don't want to lose your money in trading activity
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Your loss means someone's profit.  The person who would have sold his coin to you must be happy in the morning seeing a big dip in the price.  Because he saved himself from the loss which he had to bear in case he had not sold those coins.  He must be thanking God for saving him from the loss.

I have all the sympathy to you for your loss.  But whenever you will be gaining; think with patience how it will become possible.  Suppose you buy in the morning one coin @ 100$ and the price rose in the noon to 125$ you took the decision to sell the coin.  You earned $25.  But suppose the price falls in the evening at $95 it means the other person lost $30.  

It is speculative market.  Nothing is produced here.  Just speculation.  Just price movement; up or down.  So in absence of any productivity; definitely one will have to loss if the other gains.

But under (impossible) circumstances suppose the price just rise upwards never falls then only every body will be gaining.  But this is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: