Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotional day trading - page 18. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
1.5к $ This is a serious loss. I do not envy you, but I very much regret your grief. But do not worry, next time you will be smarter and do not make such a mistake. In this case, do not give in to emotions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 06, 2018, 12:11:46 AM
I'm sad for your loss, i hope you can win more. There is no place for to be emotional in the crypto trade, because the day trading risk rate is too extreme, so to the losses are also happening at large.

There is no chance to day trading. Its a kind of luck some times. But be ready future. I not defeated
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:47:06 PM
I'm sad for your loss, i hope you can win more. There is no place for to be emotional in the crypto trade, because the day trading risk rate is too extreme, so to the losses are also happening at large.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
July 05, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
I have done the same thing with you but i will always try to go out as fast as possible when i was achieving some profits. Don't be a greedy person or you will be lost more than what you have been getting from your daily trade activity. The daily trade is so difficult
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 05, 2018, 10:01:45 PM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
Pages:
Jump to: