Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotions can hinder our success! - page 13. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
Often it happens, emotions are very often a problem and not a solution. Therefore, it is best to forget that there are some feelings that can not give an opportunity to achieve the goal. It's terrible but sometimes it's necessary.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:27:47 AM
I do not always manage to cope with emotions when the market goes down, and I really need to withdraw some amount. I am very upset, and often make completely wrong decisions, which then regret
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 16, 2018, 06:16:16 AM
In trading, it is always necessary to act with a cold head, because traders always  betting on panic mood and those who show emotions usually lose their money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:28:44 AM
emotions is good and it is part of human. the problem would be is when someone thinks negatively. i think positively so despite this dump i always have hope and never panic. so always think positive at all times. positive are hopeful and negative are hopeless.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
that is true, in response the crypto market we must keep calm and focused. if we panic and rush we can get a big loss. many people are panic and sell their crypto at a low price, I think that will make the crypto price are getting down and it will take a long time to the price was rises and stabilize again.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
I agree with you. Emotions will not lead to anything good. After all, you won't be able to think clearly. In this case, you need to have composure. And of course do not rush and panic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:11:43 AM
Right! Emotion can impede your success. Especially for the electronic money market. At the hearing of the discount market you were afraid not dare invest boldly rich. When the penny is high, you feel sorry but it is too late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

It is indeed many people regret selling at low price. They will soon realize that in the future when the market starts to recover from this dip.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 05:09:20 AM
I remembered someone who said that whenever there is a bad news about bitcoin and other cryto-related problems, the market is immediately dropping seriously. But when a good news are spreading, it is difficult for the market to recover. Well, I guess it's always depends on what kind of news  is  rolling out.
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
Yes, I very much agree with you. The recent sharp decline in the cryptocurrency market has caused me to panic. It is easy for me to make a wrong judgment. I believe everyone is like this. Usually panic will make us Sell tokens, but we need to treat them calmly
Activity: 364
August 16, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?
Sad to say this but no matter how veteran you are in crypto, the fact is we are still human that have emotions. We can be affected by this situation where our portfolio is going down. We are not bots that don't care what going on around.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 16, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Emotions very often bring harm to our decisions . We panic sell too early or buy too late. So try to approach your decisions with a cold head. And only then will you make the right decisions

Emotions can indeed damage everything, so with a calm and cool head, the good we get.
Be wise in making decisions for our future.

It really sounds easy but harder to do to be honest. I wanted to be cool as a cucumber but if you are seeing your portfolio going down 70%, most of the time your decisions will be clouded.

So I say it hard and take a lot of patience and practice to be really super cool and tough minded at this moment. And maybe we need some time off and not get ourselves fully involved in crypto sphere. Just take everything in stride and we will going to overcome this bearish market all together.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 04:55:20 AM
Emotions very often bring harm to our decisions . We panic sell too early or buy too late. So try to approach your decisions with a cold head. And only then will you make the right decisions

Emotions can indeed damage everything, so with a calm and cool head, the good we get.
Be wise in making decisions for our future.
Activity: 142
August 16, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
Yes, I agree with the point you said. Many people have gone to a lot of money because they can't control their emotions. Therefore, we must be psychologically prepared when investing in this market, because the fluctuation of this market is Very big, we have to keep a good attitude.
Activity: 18
August 16, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
Yes, when encryption rises or falls, we usually have different emotions that affect our judgment, so we need to treat them calmly.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
Yes that's totally true because if you apply your emotions while you are investing or doing trading you will probably not comfortable and it can end up to selling your crypto asset if the price goes down. The best thing that we can do now while the market is still falling down is believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
Yes, agree with your point of view.
Emotions are a bad thing. If we bring in emotions while doing things, chances are that you will be completely bad. To control your emotions, you must analyze the market correctly. The right investment.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
Crowd psychology is often so. When many panicked, they would scare others. Recent market has reflected this mentality.  I am determined to hold and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
August 16, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
of course, emotions affect everything, especially about success, calm is needed for an analysis especially in the crypto world is very full of analysis Cool
Activity: 202
August 16, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
Several times she gave vent to emotions, and then very sorry that selling coins because of panic . Now try to put very well to think before as that the to do : sell or buy
Pages:
Jump to: