Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 82. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 28, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
That would be our first priority because more people know about crypto then the more the industry will increasing. But we need at least give them basic knowledge and educated them about crypto so they won't get disappointed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 28, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
I have already encouraged my family and friends and some of them already joined the crypto. I didn't want to keep it just for me
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 03:48:12 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Girls like the man with money. There is no matter how the guy get money but he must to have it. This is a way of women's thinking. And this a motive for guys. Cryptocurency in such case can be very helpful. This is one more way to earn money.
this is also may look as for other way for some student on how they can earn here cause they may have to be able to make some great things here just to help them to earn and been buy what they are needs for and been help for all what they have been spend by the help of here in this crypto.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:45:20 AM
Yes I would encourage them to know what is blockchain technology and crypto but I will not encourge them to invest because it is their will if they want to invest or what. I just explain what benefits they will have if invested and the risk of investing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Girls like the man with money. There is no matter how the guy get money but he must to have it. This is a way of women's thinking. And this a motive for guys. Cryptocurency in such case can be very helpful. This is one more way to earn money.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Now is a great time to convince others. I think we have hit a bottom support line and over time we will see a gradual rise in the crypto market cap as institutions increasingly come on board. 
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 27, 2018, 02:35:19 PM
I already did months and months ago, and only one of my friends decided to actually invest a small amount in cryptocurrencies, he got some Ether. All the others didn't really understand, or maybe I didn't explain well, I don't know, but some of them now came back asking for other infos.
Activity: 409
March 27, 2018, 02:28:45 PM
In my opinion if you believe in crypto you have a responsibility to share this enthusiasm with others: blog, Tweet, Vlog and spread the word. Crypto is the future !
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 15, 2018, 09:22:48 PM
Encouraging others to crypto is my nature. I encourage many people for crypto and tell them its many benefits.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 02:34:57 PM
Convincing other people to get involved in crypto is surprisingly difficult.

I've tried and those who aren't even tech-savy to say the least, won't even consider it.
Activity: 117
Merit: 18
March 15, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
Encourage others to research the crypto market and the technology behind it.  As for investing, once they are educated let them make their own decision.  Each person is unique and their intrinsic motivations are different than yours.  So be cautious when providing advice.  Their money, their decision.  Education is the most important thing you can do!
Activity: 210
March 15, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Crypto currency is the way forward; there was a time it was Gold, now it's crypto. If everyone invest in crypto I believe they can be able to have the kind of future they want and crime will be less in the society.
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 02:10:35 PM
You should stick to strangers as advising cryptos to relatives can be harmful for your relationship. Imagine if the cryptocurrency they buy dumps or turns out to be a scam and they lose all their investment. They are going to blame you for it and thats likely going to affect your relationship with them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 15, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
as returns with the market varies for investors with different basics of ideal competence then to keep on secret as other might wants to attains the earlier terms of manage with the chance as complying jobs on investment.

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
You cant please anyone to agree on you. There are some people who doesnt have enough knowledge on Cryptocurrency, they dont know the full potential of Cryptocurrency, that might help them to earn money in the future.They also have lack of interests to learn about it, they looked at it as waste of time.There are some people also who cant put their trust on Cryptocurrency, they are people who is afraid to take the risk.And i think the most reasonable is they think that Cryptocurrency is a kind of another scam. I cant help it but at first im one of those people. But as time continues, i learn to trust Cryptocurrency and get some knowledge about it.

Maybe we should let them learn it by themselves. In that way we didnt force anyone to believe. People are free to choose, not everyone forced to do something will success.Let them be and wait till they decide for their own sake.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 15, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
I always try to explain all to acquaintances of advantage of cryptocurrencies and the mechanism of work of blockchain. I try to state revolutionism of innovation, opportunity for the end user. I tell about the countries where the cryptocurrency is legalized and already is in trade turnover. But never I promise that they will become rich or happy if just buy any cryptocurrency or will want to trade in the cryptomarket. Moreover, I warn about all possible risks connected with big volatility and unpredictability of the cryptomarket.
Activity: 267
March 15, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
I won't encourage others to enter the encrypted currency. Because the risk of encrypting money market is very big. It is necessary to have investment experience and risk awareness to enter the encrypted currency market.

Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 15, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
I never try to get anyone into Crypto. So few have the temperment or stomach needed for this super volatile risky business. I figure anyone with what it takes for crypto trading is already in it and nothing could keep them from it. No one had to drag them into it.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
I always keep informing at least a single person about cryptos world everyday, I keep advertising to them that this cryptos is not a scam nor a ponzy scheme in anyway. And I keep showing them all the testimonies have gotten here for them to believe. Cryptos is worth telling people to join everyday, For those who are willing to take part.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
March 15, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

It is very easy if you can explain the fundamentals and tell them that they can cash out at any moment they wish, but also be sincere and tell tham how volatile all this is and that they can loose a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: