Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 81. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I don't encourage others to invest but I always tell about blockchain and the future of this technology
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
March 29, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
I think its a good option to chose when its comes to encouraging people to know, learn and to finally join the evolution refers to as Blockchain technology. Sincerely, I see it as extending a hand of love to loved ones for them not to miss out and get onboard before everything becomes messy. Cos Blockchain technology is the future; no more, no less
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes I always do, just last week I manage to convince former coworkers of mine to do so. It wasn't
easy explaining to them this whole concept so they can grasp and appreciate cryptocurrency at
a natural pace so to speak. Everyone has their own way of understanding things, I think if people
would just listen and give themselves time and deep thought they can see crypto as something
of potential substance. Though it has to be a personal choice and decision, it's pointless arguing
and debating. It's a matter of choice from my perspective. God bless cryptocurrency!
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
I wouldnt recommend it to just anyone because its more complicated than recommending a good restaurant Smiley When I do recommend it, I make sure that the other person knows that there is complexity along with it and that they should do their own research and observations for a few months before actually investing
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 29, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
I would not urge him to put quickly in cryptocurrency. I will give them a chance to comprehend the nuts and bolts of cryptocurrency and endeavor to clarify why it is valuable. I would urge him to join the discussion first and endeavor to do posting and perusing. After he is inundated in crypto world, I will urge him to contribute. I have been empowering my companions everywhere throughout the world to come and go along with me and put resources into crypto. There is nothing to fear about putting resources into crypto currencies.The entire monetary economies of the world is turning crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 29, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

There is no need in additional advertisement of cryptocurrencies. I know it always. Cryptocurrencies wouldn’t be banned anywhere. If the country has access to the internet then it is possible to use crypto and earn on it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
I don't encourage people to join crypto. Because almost the people around me are not interested in cryptocurrency. They're only interested in the money that i harvest in this type of drudge. But when a person approach me and ask how. It's my privilege to teach them how.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Crypto is not scam. You can find some scam projects inside the crypto altcoins, but you can find scam companies also outside the crypto. Key is to choose the right one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 05:45:41 AM
It is good  and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

Yes indeed, crypto is at it infant state, but it takes time for people to adopt the technology once there is enough consumer using it.
As human civilization progress, its only matter of time cryptocurrency become mainstream trading medium.

For the time being, investing in crypto is give more understanding of its function. Not everyone is winner or loser when come to investing but it give crypto to stay relevant and grow. Investor must understand the risk of investing in order to keep themselves loosing everything. This is also part of my job for me when i educate my fellow future investor.
Activity: 231
March 28, 2018, 05:10:17 AM
I don't encourage others to invest in crypto unless he/she is interested in it. Encouraging and convincing them will only irritate them specially if they have a negative thought about crypto.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 28, 2018, 05:09:42 AM
Never do that no matter how tempted you are to do it. If someone from your friends/family bought crypto based on your recommendation and if the price turns red and we enter a multi year bear cycle then they are going to panic and sell their investment and going to blame you for it and it will bring soreness in your relationship with them.
Activity: 163
March 28, 2018, 04:57:52 AM
I think encouraging others will be a great idea. Encouraging someone to use crypto will also help them if they have any transactions. Crypto is fit for those person who are business minded. If they are willing to invest then bitcoin is right for them. As we all know bitcoin is a life changer, if bitcoin could help us then it is not impossible that bitcoin could also help for those newbie.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
I would encourage someone to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive.
Of course, I am willing to encourage others to invest in crypto. Because I think crypto will and has given much progress to its users. With more people joining crypto more and more people will succeed and crypto will also be a digital currency that everyone can trust, thus increasing the price of crypto as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
One part of me want to tell others to invest in crypto because of the great possibilities ahead while the other side of me don't want to tell others to invest in crypto because If you loose your funds you might want to blame me for it.
Links between crypto and mainstream commerce have been identified as vital aspects of cryptocurrency development. This is because such links are expected to encourage crypto adoption by wider society.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
thats what i often do. i don't joke with it.. crypto is the future.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 28, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
I'm encouraging my friends to invest in cryptocurrencies that can catch their attention.
I'm giving them the idea on what are the coins to invest and what are the possible outcome that they might end up.
Also we must give them the warning about those coins or ICO's that are obviously fake and scams.
Introducing them to bitcoin first will be the best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
One part of me want to tell others to invest in crypto because of the great possibilities ahead while the other side of me don't want to tell others to invest in crypto because If you loose your funds you might want to blame me for it.
Activity: 39
March 28, 2018, 04:02:46 AM
I def tell my friends, but I don't push it on people.

However there is a strong association with the industry being scammy. Where I'm from, a lot of people who worked in forex and binary options have moved to crypto, and here the binary industry is notoriously shady AF.

So I take the time to explain they're two totally different things and that its not a scam  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
I have already encouraged my family and friends and some of them already joined the crypto. I didn't want to keep it just for me

our situations are too different because I also encouraged my friends and family about this cryptocurrency but then again they denied my proposal and they told me that they will focus on their work
Pages:
Jump to: