Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 83. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I think the latter is a suitable for us to explain the investment. We can make money with it but not so much as we have expected. Only the one who care rich enough can mkae enough with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 15, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

If only if they want to learn about crypto then I am willing to give my knowledge and experience that I got here.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
Yes I encourage others especially my friend to invest in cryptocurrency and explain to them that this in not a scam or pyramiding activity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 15, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

Crypto is not a scam and people still holding to that thought are way behind. Encouraging one to get into crypto is one thing and and convincing them is another, the best we acan do is to show them the advantages of crypto then let them decide on their own
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment.
Activity: 409
March 14, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
At the first time I myself thought that the cryptocurrency is something like a finance pyramid. But now I understand that the majority of cryptocurrencies are not very important. There are several that will remain in the future and we will use them.

There will be some Googles and Microsofts in the crypto world. The only thing we can hope is we spot them early, get a bag holding, and don't sell on the way up. Easier said than done.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 06:48:50 AM
At the first time I myself thought that the cryptocurrency is something like a finance pyramid. But now I understand that the majority of cryptocurrencies are not very important. There are several that will remain in the future and we will use them.
Activity: 259
March 11, 2018, 07:48:35 PM
For me, I think that if he/she want to invest in crypto, I’m sure that I absolutely ecourage him/her. Well, you know that crypto is getting more viral worldwide, to speak frankly, it brings us many chances to get an extra income. Especially, we all know that cryptocurrency is really a convenient work. What’s more…hmmm all of us can do this work, even you are the young or old, you completely have chance to do it as long as you want to do. In crypto market,you can learn a lot, for example: you can get more patient, skillful, experient which help you get easy way to become a successful person.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
Some of my friends, on my advice, too, began to study the market, but I can't say that they succeeded. Those who wanted to do crypt already 3-4 years are within the system.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
I always try to convince my friends that the means of investing in bitcoin is not a fraud, even I was not hesitate to invite them to want to invest money in bitcoin. Because there is a lot of evidence from people who who have been invested dibitcoin can have a satisfactory advantage. although It's not easy, but I always try to convince him.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
From my own experience I say that those who wanted to enter the crypt already entered. Others always look very carefully. This naturally. Many do not.            
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
March 11, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Well if it were me, I wouldn't go as far as convincing them to invest in cryptos. What I would prefer to do to help them earn like me though is to explain to them all I know about cryptos and show them what benefits I have gotten using cryptos and what they can also get using or earning cryptos. I would make them understand the true risks and the true rewards of being a crypto currency person so that they would take good precautions and would not have anyone to blame but themselves if they ever make foolish investments or decisions and lose a lot of capital money.
Activity: 112
March 10, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
A year ago I did not know what crypto currency was, when well-known bloggers started talking about it, it became interesting to me. A friend told me about this topic and explained how to make money, and now I give him 10% of the proceeds, everything will suit me!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
March 10, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
When i was just starting up and learning about crypto thing i have tried out to encourage people to whom i do know which most of them eventually refuse out and now when im already earning some serious cash they are not interested but sorry for them i have stopped on telling someones.Im getting pissed when someone already is interested when they saw out proofs on making money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

As soon as I am involved in cryptocurrency myself I try to encourage the other guys to start dealing with it. The more people believe in crypto, the more power it will have. Thus, we, investors, get more profit.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 10, 2018, 03:29:11 AM
Bitcoin is not a pyramid scheme.
However, many altcoin seems to me to be a pyramid scheme, so I will not encourage people to invest in altcoin. I would suggest that they invest in BTC, because BTC is the real international currency.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
March 10, 2018, 02:20:12 AM

Yes, i already encourage my families and friends to join me here and invest in crypto. Helping other people is one of forte. But before anything else, i also explained to them that crypto is not an easy money and the risk. they must work hard and have some patience if they want to make profit.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 02:09:28 AM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.
The case was same with me. I am a gamer and I used to spend hours playing games and doing other stuff. I wasn’t so encouraged to learn about crypto currencies and blockchain technology. I was addicted to the game I played, but once I started understanding the concept and started investing and day trading, I forgot about my addiction. Seems like now I am addicted to crypto currencies and trading. You cannot have two addictions at the same time. People must understand blockchain, crypto and trading to accept then rather than calling them a scam of ponzi scheme.

Before  i am not familiar with crypto , when my friend told me about bitcoin first i just smile about it, but later I make some research to know about cryptocurrency and I found that it was good , there I believe in bitcoin and encourage my friend to go to crypto because I told rhem that it is not a scam ,that it will provide good fortune in the future if properly manage and handle,  and have patience and hardwork.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 01:46:36 AM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.
The case was same with me. I am a gamer and I used to spend hours playing games and doing other stuff. I wasn’t so encouraged to learn about crypto currencies and blockchain technology. I was addicted to the game I played, but once I started understanding the concept and started investing and day trading, I forgot about my addiction. Seems like now I am addicted to crypto currencies and trading. You cannot have two addictions at the same time. People must understand blockchain, crypto and trading to accept then rather than calling them a scam of ponzi scheme.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
March 10, 2018, 01:29:02 AM
If you have the urge to help others, encourage them to join the crypto world wherein they can benefit and be rich someday with the help of Crypto currencies. Encourage them to join because they will not regret joining in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: