Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 78. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
I will encourage my friends know, encryption, but I can't choose directly suggested that he (should) buy COINS, he should read the COINS all kinds of knowledge, the understanding of the principle of operation of chain blocks before they can to all sorts of ico and in-depth understanding of the coin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
In my opinion, we should not encourage them to invest. The Crypto market is not a scam, but they are very risky. New entrants into the Crypto market are not clear, they invest in failure they will turn to criticism you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 10:36:26 PM
I often talk with friends about the encrypt of the world, they are all very interested, and some people have tried to join in.

This is what i have do now i encourage my friends and relatives about bitcoin and how it is very helpful if we invest on it. All the positive about bitcoin i share to them and finally some of them who invest now in bitcoin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
I often talk with friends about the encrypt of the world, they are all very interested, and some people have tried to join in.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 02:27:49 PM
I certainly believe we must encourage others to by and participate in cryptocurrency.  It is our duty as cryptocurrency investors and enthusiast.  If you have enjoyed the superior service of cryptocurrency and it's easy to use and convenience, we must let other people know.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
Yes and no I encourage others to educate themselves about the tech and then invest based on their understanding of the sector. That being said now during this bull cycle would be the best time to invest in my opinion. By the way here's a upcoming altcoin ICO I believe in, they're solving a huge problem w a unique solution check them out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
Yep, that's me. At the moment, I told some of my friends about the cryptocurrency, what it has potential, and what can be associated pitfalls. As a result, two of my friends joined the cryptocurrency, and have already invested their money in some coins that I advised them.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
To be fair if you tell people that both the rewards and risks of investing in crypto are high, then they are adults and have to take the rough with the smooth. What you can guarantee is that they will be sucked into it big time and will never be the same before the experienced the roller coaster that is crypto. I can't say I have ever not given advice when asked directly - it's the great game and everyone should be involved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I do not encourage people around me to invest in crypto. I just tell them what kind of goodness I get in the crypto and tell them all the risks that exist when making mistakes caused by ignorance or carelessness. about their interest in investing in Crypto is up to them when they think it carefully.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:09:01 AM
Yes, I have started doing this since the time I understand the concept behind cryptocurrency. Since then I have been sensitizing my colleagues to embrace the technology and I categorically emphasized the fact that cryptocurrency is different from ponzi pyramid scheme.
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes i am willing to encourage others to learn about crypto, but it is not easy to encourage them especially now that we always hear the news about bitcoin is scam,
I will choose the person that i encourage and that person  has open minded.
Activity: 133
April 09, 2018, 06:32:04 AM
I will encourage others to learn and understand bitcoin and help them in joining bitcointalk to earn also profit like what I am doing right now.
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
I already brought a few of my friends into this business. Some of them have invested and now in the red), some take participating in the bounty. And I'll continue to attract more and more people. I think in the future they will be grateful to me, because I believe in the crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 09, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Am starting to encourage my close relatives. They were really curious as how btc works and goes. Before explaining anything to them, I adviced them to read first What is the meaning of bitcoin?. Then, I also advised them to take a look and watch some youtubes regarding bitcoin. If there are things that are unclear to them then that is the time that I explained and answered their questions.

most of the people I teach about the crypto world just want to make a profit or extra money and they do not want to learn and read the crypto usage information in the future.
so I have now stopped pushing people into crypto and focusing for self. and will not think encourage anyone else looking at the current market.

Also experiencing this. Look, they've only interested in the money they can earned from btc. But let us accept the fact that we, ( were once like them) who got also interested from the profits first before we realized we are now integreting something and learn specific uses of bitcoin as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 09, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
I think the market speaks for itself. Everyone has seen people getting 10-100 times the returns and that is what has attracted every individual out there. People come here with high hopes because of these numbers. I feel this market needs no advertisement and the returns are self explanatory. But, what needs to be advertised are particular coins. Not everyone is aware of the altcoins and marketing is required for such coins. People usually prefer to invest in the famous 10 coins, but those coins no longer have the ability to give as high returns as they used to before. Hence, it is necessary to encourage others to invest in these alts.
For starters, IOST is a very promising token and is available across every major exchange.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
I have encouraged many people including my immediate family, my friends and office colleague. The response is positive as all most all of them  have invest little into cryto currency most specially bitcoin and ethereum. I would extend the awareness of crypto to other public places as time permits.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
This is a must done of course which has even been going on within me and my friends, as well as close relativesand associates. Because what is good for the Goose is also good for the Ganda. But before I asked them to invest their money, I give them proper orientation, especially the Risk aspect of it based on the Volatility they are all wearing. They are also acquainted with the fact that investing into Cryptos generally for a long term is mostly very profitable.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 05:00:56 AM
In the crypto money world, volume of money has decreased and prices have fallen. so investors are afraid. the number of participants is not increasing. new entrants will affect the market.
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Nowadays it is not needed to introduce crypto to other people because BTC is wide known
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
I did it before and I will do it in the future because more people should know about the advantages of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: