Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 94. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
This is not a pryramid scheme, this is a currency trading and there are a lot of pairs to trade. I recommend some of my friends to learn and do some trade. We need experience and practice so hopefully we can do better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
Ofcourse, because most of people have not trust to their local currencies.
But main things I try explain what many tokens\coins is scam and some of those is gems. I trust only bitcoin because is network with real world, I mean wasting electricity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Back when bitcoin was around 1000$ I encouraged my family and close friends to buy some, but no one listened to me. Now, they ask me what good coin to buy cheaper cause they can't afford no more btc. So I referred them to some alts, after 2 months their investment doubled but the sad thing is market became bearish, now they blaming me that they sold at lost cause they were all in panic. I regret helping this kind of people.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 25, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
Yes l always encourage others to crypto. Crypto market will be beneficial in future. So we should
take intrest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
I think it's not my business what other people think about crypto
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
February 25, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes i will doing things that to avoid many people are believe that this is a scam or pyramiding activity so that i will explain to my environment that this is not a scam or pyramiding activity this is how to make rich and im here to share all of them.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
I would try to introduce to my friends about the blockchain technology by telling them what it could do to change things that will eventually affect our life, and also things about the crypto currencies that one day might replace all hard currencies. If they shown interest then I would encourage them further to read and find out more on blockchain technology , also the crypto market. I would not introduce them to trade the crypto currencies unless they show true interest.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
I would like to invite my friends to join me here. Its a lot of fun to learn more with friends and at the same time earning money with your friends. My friends just invited me here and start to learn while trying to invite more friends to join. We dont need to convince them, let their curiousity to join here. It needs personal reason to believe on cryptocurrency so let them discover it by themselves. Just give them some interesting idea about it.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes of course, i will encourage this avoid to my inveronment that this is not a scam or paramiding activity, and i will explain and teach them how to earn money and the money they earn is not for bad, it is because they deserve to work hard.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Yes. I did it already. I convinced most of my friends to invest in cryptos (especially the top coins) and explained them the advantages and disadvantages of crypto currency. Too bad, they're richer than me now Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 25, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
Personal conviction is enough to get others enthusiastic about anything, and i think few here lack that where crypto is concerned. As for encouragement, one can only talk and explain the pros and cons faced in the crypto world, the decision is totally individual because a lack of education in this field has borne a great fear of the unknown. Even personal experience, though profitable, does not overcome the wariness and fear.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

If they think that crypto currencies are scam or pyramids, I WILL NOT try to change their minds. It's complete waste of time.

But most of my friends are open minded persons and I already explained to a lot of them how to starts. And few are already deep in.
Activity: 122
February 25, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
I would encourage my friends to invest into crypto but the problem is they are to lazy Sad but some of them are changing their minds once they are seeing the money i made from crypto
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 25, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
Personally, I would not "encourage" them to invest in crypto. "Encourage" is more like convincing people to invest which I think is not good. I'd rather wait for them to ask and if they are really interested, I'll teach them some basic things about cryptocurrencies. They can then decide on their own if they want to invest.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
if indeed the planned project is not a scam project and very potential in the future, it would not hurt to encourage investors to invest in the project.

But even if it's not a scam - convincing people (especially people who have no idea about cryptos), is really hard.

I've tried it but I wasn't very successful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 25, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
if indeed the planned project is not a scam project and very potential in the future, it would not hurt to encourage investors to invest in the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
I introduce crypto to my friends and even to my family but some of them dont have interest what is crypto is.. Even bitcoin they think this is a scam that would be no value in future. I gave them this forum so they can understand and get knowledge about crypto but i didnt see their interest... one thing I have one officemate that have interest in crypto and for that we can talked about crypto in office hours.. hoping this one could be eye opener to our other officemate that crypto exists..
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
Share your experience in digital cryptocurrency!

The most important thing is the investment experience, you earn money others will be willing to listen to your experience!

Guide them to make small capital investment first!
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 09:10:10 AM
It would be not necessary to ask them to be a part of these, I know smart people will surely knew what they are doing(right or wrong).  Crypto isn't new for us,  and I believe we are all aware on this so their is need to tell them anyway, is just for them to research and discover this.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
February 25, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Nope I am done telling people about crypto, their's will only think this a weird shit or something, I just tell the necessary  basic if they ask one
Pages:
Jump to: