Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 95. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
I only encourage friends to get into crypto who are already somewhat tech save and if they don't know about it by now.

I've found that most people I talk to about crypto, they either think it's a pyramid scheme or just don't care for it. It's unfortunate but at this point, I have given up on trying to sell crypto to them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
One thing i have learned from trying to encourage others to crypto, we cant please everybody. There are people who are very negative and there are also positive and are willing to learn. One thing is sure. Crypto is legit.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 08:54:08 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes and I already encouraged a lot of my friends to engage in cryptocurrency. This is my one way of sharing the blessings I received from cryptocurrency.  But of course, I only shared it to those people who are open-minded about new idea and power of technology.  At first, they are confused but upon explaining them and showing my crypto earnings, they became interested and made their own research.  I shared my knowledge because I believe that the more people who trust and support cryptocurrency I contribute to the feasibility that sooner bitcoin and altcoin became legalized and recognized as the currency of the future.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
This a good thing to do. Only a few people knows how to earn in cryptocurrency. Most of them are unaware of the potential achievements bitcoin or altcoins could offer. Best form of encouragement is to share how much you earned already because many are hesitant to join, thinking cryptocurrency is a scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
February 25, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.

It is actually a good opportunity to invest in crypto during bear market. It is when coins are lowest and when the bull market hits, profit can be acquired. The golden rule in investing is buy low and sell high.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 25, 2018, 08:37:59 AM
I actually did but about 3 in 5 persons i talked did not convinced. They missed the opportunity to earn through Crypto investments , ICOs, and even campaigns. They have in their minds those misconceptions that online earnings is absolutely a scam. Its difficult to encourage close minded people. But thats okay. The two of the persons i talked to already earned through btc and altcoin accounts and now on the trading world.. Them ? Nailed on their repitative life everyday earning the same.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 25, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes I am willing to do that as long as they will open for that. I will just explain everything about cryptocurrency but never on forcing them to invest and telling them what to buy cause I don't want to be liable for any losses they may occur along their journey. People should be exert a lot of effort after hearing everything about cryptocurrency because that is just a beginning.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
February 25, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
I agree with you on the basis of encouraging friends and other people to the crypto world; though truth remains that people want to make it quick and want to become rich in a short period of time
Which is why people do not want to participate in crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
the first person I invite to know the world of crypto is my friend because my friend is curious if crypto produce or not and then I see my advantage in crypto my friend and my friend believe it turns out cripto quite profitable.
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

Yes, I will. But first I have to achieve significant results myself. Then my example will be the best proof for them.
Activity: 33
February 25, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
I am willing to introduce to others about investing crypto, but it will be difficult because others are not easy to believe. so we have to give a tangible example that investing crypto is not a fraud
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
I dont encourage it, but i say it "would probably be a good idea if you looked into the cryptocurrency market". I dont want to be the guy who lost them their money. Be careful what you say, when you lose ppl money they tend to get really mad  Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
February 25, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
Yes!! Smiley i encourage all of my friends to join crypto because it is the new currency of future if they say it's a scam i give them proof of the people who made money form it.
Lucky for you.
I have told about cryptocurrencies to my friends but none of them showed any kind of interest in investing because according to them "Governments might catch you if you invest".  So I have stopped dragging then into Crypto.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 25, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

If my friend is new in cryptocurrency, I would not encourage him to invest immediately in cryptocurrency. I will let him understand the basic of cryptocurrency and try to explain why it is beneficial. I would encourage him to join the forum first and try to do posting and reading. After he is immersed in crypto world, I will encourage him to invest.
February 25, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

That has my great desire , passion and vision. I love cryptocurrency and the blockchain. I have been encouraging my friends all over the world to come and join me and invest in crypto. There is nothing to fear about investing in cryptocurrencies.The whole financial economies of the world is turning crypto.
Activity: 118
February 25, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
Yes!! Smiley i encourage all of my friends to join crypto because it is the new currency of future if they say it's a scam i give them proof of the people who made money form it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 25, 2018, 03:20:11 AM
That's what  I have been doing, encouraging people online for the past years about cryptocurrencies. Infact the blockchain technology has been my passion. There nothing scam about cryptocurrencies except a few unscrupulous individuals who want to destroy the name of the business with their scam projects.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 25, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

I've been trying. Some people are interested, some people say "but it's not real money" ... like any money is real! But the one thing I have found recently is that everyone I speak to has heard of bitcoin, so mainstream awareness is definitely growing.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
February 25, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
Would only encourage other if they show interest, you know we can never push other to like or to accept something they don't want to appreciate.
Also it would be hard to make them understand should they not show interest.
But in all its essence, I would very much like to encourage other to join and invest in crypto. With more people joining, the higher the chances of success of the crypto world.

I for sure will help encourage many others to join cryptocurency, as it will be beneficial to the whole community engaging in the digital asset of crypto platform.
But, as what has been quoted, only if they show interest. In that manner it will fastrack the educating process regarding basics of the crypocurrency and blockchain technology. It is had to encourage uninterested individuals to join us, it just a bit tedious and time consuming.
Hope that answers you r question.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

Yes, I'm actually trying to persuade my friends to join while there's still an opportunity. I believe that in five years it will be mainstream and won't be as profitable as it is now.
Pages:
Jump to: