Pages:
Author

Topic: End of bull run so we sell everything? - page 6. (Read 1247 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
September 13, 2021, 02:35:06 PM
There is no way to know when bull run ends, sometimes market will fall dramatically and after a few days it will pump again. If we only know the exact date of the bullish and bearish market then we can all be millionaire right away, the problem is we don't know when, everything her is just a prediction and speculation but the truth is no one knows everything about crypto.

What you say is true, no one knows what will happen. Only those from the future can know Smiley
Everyone talks about bear season when prices start to drop a little. When it rises, they says we are in bull. We're used to it now, we can see something different every day. One day we will all be millionaires Smiley
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
September 13, 2021, 01:45:12 PM
When the bear market hits, I believe everything will have an influence, therefore there is practically no possibility that the currency will move up. Some freshly issued coins may go up, but they will quickly fall due to the bad market's impact. If you are confident in your decision, you may keep your coin for a few years until the next bull comes, or if you are unsure, you can wait until the deepest deep and purchase then.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 13, 2021, 07:43:49 AM
Very good advice, XRP and VET will be a very good investment for the long term, Moreover, these two coins have very good potential for the future. Especially for XRP it has been very well tested in the crypto market, XRP proved to be able to rise from adversity when the SEC sued XRP some time ago. After an appeal in court, XRP was able to win a lawsuit from the SEC, after that XRP was able to bounce back to a better track.
On occasions like now I only really believe in XRP and not in VET, although some people are still very confident in both, but personally I will only look at and choose XRP only in terms of looking for profits in a certain period of time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
September 13, 2021, 03:37:40 AM
my advice if you want to invest in XRP and VET for the long term, then it's better you don't need to sell it and still hold XRP and VET that you have, because I believe the price of XRP and VET can still increase very high and even create a new ATH price, so of course it will profitable for you from holding XRP and VET in the long run.

Very good advice, XRP and VET will be a very good investment for the long term, Moreover, these two coins have very good potential for the future. Especially for XRP it has been very well tested in the crypto market, XRP proved to be able to rise from adversity when the SEC sued XRP some time ago. After an appeal in court, XRP was able to win a lawsuit from the SEC, after that XRP was able to bounce back to a better track.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
September 12, 2021, 07:16:20 PM
This has been something I have found difficult to decide on . When this bill run ends in a couple of months time should I sell all my VET and XRP then buy back in when the market turns bearish until the next bullrun?

Or do I only sell a portion of what I have and hold the rest for another 4 years. Reason I am asking is could XRP and VET continue to rise once the bull run ends ? I obviously don’t want to sell all my tokens to find they are continuing to rise in a bear market

What are your thoughts ?
When it comes to altcoins the right decision is always to sell, the crashes they go through are incredible and many coins that looked to be incredibly solid crashed to levels many people never suspected possible and in many cases the coins disappeared or never recovered, so if I was in your position there is no way I would held those coins after I can clearly see the market is crashing, but at the end of the day the decision is yours to take, so do whatever you think is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Regrets will not come at first but it will always come at last. If you are really in need of the profits, then its all good to sell them off. I agree that altcoins are more exposed to a market crash and so they often fall from their top prices and some may not even recover again. So it will be a brilliant idea to maximize your profits while they are still in bullish price.

However, things might be differ when it comes to VET and XRP. Think it more wisely. In the end, no one's gonna decide but only you so always do the right move.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 12, 2021, 06:02:41 PM
This has been something I have found difficult to decide on . When this bill run ends in a couple of months time should I sell all my VET and XRP then buy back in when the market turns bearish until the next bullrun?

Or do I only sell a portion of what I have and hold the rest for another 4 years. Reason I am asking is could XRP and VET continue to rise once the bull run ends ? I obviously don’t want to sell all my tokens to find they are continuing to rise in a bear market

What are your thoughts ?
When it comes to altcoins the right decision is always to sell, the crashes they go through are incredible and many coins that looked to be incredibly solid crashed to levels many people never suspected possible and in many cases the coins disappeared or never recovered, so if I was in your position there is no way I would held those coins after I can clearly see the market is crashing, but at the end of the day the decision is yours to take, so do whatever you think is the best thing you can do for yourself.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
September 12, 2021, 01:37:03 PM

What are your thoughts ?
Well, most of the altcoins are also down during bearish market. Although not all of the altcoins but most of them, I suggest to hold till such time that you can have earnings before you sell, you will not loss if you hold, if you get panic and you sell everything because bear market is coming then you will possibly loss or maybe you will earn but a very small amount.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 11, 2021, 01:11:16 PM
Yes, I agree with this.  That's why we have to plan ahead.  For every decision must be the fact that we are making money and profit.  In fact, if your favorite trend is to take profits, do it because everyone has a plan and strengths in building a profit-driven initiative.  But personally I wouldn't sell everything, buy accumulatively and take profits with the money you have.
Everyone already has a good strategy and plan in carrying out their work in the market, so do it according to your beliefs and also your expertise in carrying out something for a better target and final goal than now, so there is no need to see the strategies implemented by others.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 11, 2021, 12:48:51 PM
everything her is just a prediction and speculation but the truth is no one knows everything about crypto.
Yes, I agree with this.  That's why we have to plan ahead.  For every decision must be the fact that we are making money and profit.  In fact, if your favorite trend is to take profits, do it because everyone has a plan and strengths in building a profit-driven initiative.  But personally I wouldn't sell everything, buy accumulatively and take profits with the money you have.
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
September 11, 2021, 12:03:40 PM
I will set an objective to get the cost at a specific rate. And afterward, sell them by rate. You don't by and large have a clue when bull run end so you better not sell at the same time. There will be fun occasions where you can re-add VET and XRP to your portfolio however you don't need to hustle, bear market might be longer than you might suspect.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
September 11, 2021, 09:36:15 AM
There is no way to know when bull run ends, sometimes market will fall dramatically and after a few days it will pump again. If we only know the exact date of the bullish and bearish market then we can all be millionaire right away, the problem is we don't know when, everything her is just a prediction and speculation but the truth is no one knows everything about crypto.
That's clear, because none of the predictions and speculations are right on target so there are many people who lose and not a few who gain because of their luck, all of that happens because of cause and effect from people in the market, so just live according to each of our knowledge.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 11, 2021, 09:04:02 AM

That's what you called a market cycle, sometimes we are in a bull run, sometimes we are in a bear run, but if we are still in a bull run, there's nothing to worry if we see some price correction as eventually, the market will recover again. Just like what is happening now, after bitcoin pumped over $50k, bitcoin had some huge dump and the price now is back to $45k, so expect it will recover if you believe the market is still bulilsh.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 11, 2021, 08:51:40 AM

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2021, 05:33:55 AM

What are your thoughts ?
you should answer this first.

Do you really knew when is the ending of bullrun ?

i mean how will you distinguish that ending of the pump? not because the price is subsiding meaning it is bear market already.

like what happened recently when the price some coins fell down badly together with bitcoin dumping to 20k level.

but just got back to 52k again recently.

if you know the right timing then that must be the action you must do. sell when the market is lowering and buy again before the hype comes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
September 11, 2021, 04:43:11 AM
The decision is yours, your goal of buying VET and XRP is just to make a little profit. When you get what you want, why are you still hesitating, even you want to profit more than the two coins you hold. Don't be greedy mate, we will never know what will happen tomorrow, what you have got today is the sustenance that God has given you. Immediately sell and secure the profit you get, after that you can buy back when the coin price is cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 11, 2021, 02:32:24 AM
I do not get why people have to overreact to things. I understand that we had a fall but that doesn't change the fact that we didn't had a fall THAT big, we had a decent size fall and that's fine. Obviously we need to DCA this and accumulate more in order to profit otherwise we are just waiting with our hands tied and that's never good.

I personally feel responsible to my finances to do something about this like maybe I should be doing a much bigger purchase of bitcoin while it is here.

However I do not have too much money left these days, in fact I may even have to end up selling some, but I am looking for other methods for now. To be fair, bitcoin is looking dreamy right now for me, instead of selling, buy as much as you can afford to without hurting your finances.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 10, 2021, 07:46:03 PM
If you really want to reap all your profits and don't want to hodl anymore, then sell everything you have while the price is still high. After all, you work hard for it so its time to enjoy your profits too. Actually i'm also doing to it as i'm afraid the market will fall again and i won't make profits eventually.

Well i think others are definitely selling their coins too when they see their goal price has been reached already. And buy again when dips are already happening in the market so atleast we were able to grab every opportunities that the market has to offer.
We have to be smart about how to make a profit in the crypto world, if we see the coins that we have bought the price goes up quite high or
has reached the target we want, sell it immediately. Because delaying it to hope for a bigger profit, will only make us suffer losses.
From my experience investing in crypto for 5 years, sometimes we can also sell some of the coins we have when the price is high. And some of
it we hold, so when the market suddenly drops we can buy the coins again. Likewise, if the price is still rising, it can get a bigger profit,
because some of it is still HOLD.  But only applies to potential coins, for new projects, we can sell all of them if the price rises high enough.
And most of the time, you will suffer losses as most coins decline as time passes by. Very few can sustain or increase their price in the market. But the OP is asking about VET & XRP. I am only familiar with XRP. For long term holding, XRP is quite risky. We don't know if their battle with SEC is already over. So holding this long term one should keep him updated with the progress of the platform. In terms of VET, I can't say anything about it because I have no first-hand experience.

I'm like you regarding VET and XRP, because not many people know about VET, although after I saw the data on coinmarketcap it is not a new
project and is also listed on popular exchanges. Moreover, this year's VET which includes reaching the ATH price and managed to provide a large
profit. But that doesn't mean VET is good for investment, because I doubt VET can go back up to the ATH price. So I prefer to choose other coins
for investment, I think the risk is too big if we have to invest in VET. Then for XRP which is still having problems with the SEC, I also don't
recommend investing in XRP, even though we know XRP is among the top 10 cryptos. Not that XRP is safe for investment, the risk is very high.
I prefer to invest in BTC, ETH, ADA and BNB which I think are safe coins to buy for now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
September 10, 2021, 07:22:43 PM
If I were you I wouldn't sell all of the cryptos I own, rather sell some of them to get my profits and hold the remaining because I feel the bull run is going to continue for quite some time now.
I think the same as you. There is no need to sell all our coins, just sell some coins that are already increasing at good prices to sell. For some coins that the prices are still decreasing, it is better to keep holding them. The sign for the upcoming uptrend is still there, I am also confident that the bullrun isn't over yet. What we must do is to be patient waiting for the beginning of the next pump of all crypto coins, especially for Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is increasing significantly again, all altcoins probably will increase their values as well.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
September 10, 2021, 04:39:15 PM
IMO sell half and keep half is the best solution if you're afraid to lose and its profitable for you then do it sell half ,you should invest more a lot alt in order to minimize risk mate and well its also a profitable means for long term investment ,AFAIK no one knows when new bullrun even if it's the experts
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
September 10, 2021, 01:52:33 PM
Bulls and bears will definitely stay, and so we must be able how to deal with them.
Yep. These two conditions in the crypto market will be always there. We must know how to take advantage of them, as the cycle of Bullrun and bearish will never end.
Moreover, during this current condition, the dump and pump are often happening. The market volatility is very high.
Bitcoin can crash easily and then rise up also easily.
If we are panic every time the market is dropping or bearish, it will drive us to be stressful enough, moreover this often happens. So, why should we panic too much?
Many people panic too much because they think too much about how the market can become bearish when in reality this is a common thing that often happens and you are right in this market cycle all bullruns and bears will never end they will come every time we least expect.
However, in a bad situation or a good one, we must be able to take advantage of it as best we can, if bearish occurs and you don't want to lose too much then it is necessary to switch to fiat, the asset will be more stable and don't be faced with panic, it will certainly create stress and panic.
Pages:
Jump to: