Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 47. (Read 25776 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Joined  twitter bounty.. hope its a great project
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
"1% of all raised tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Program --> $600.000 - $900.000 total if the max cap is reached"

Is this correct? There is a big difference between a comma and a decimal point.

And is Chinese translation still available?  Grin

Yes, the max cap will be between $60M and $90M so 1% of that is between 600k and 900k.

Chinese translation is still available, please feel free to apply  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
"1% of all raised tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Program --> $600.000 - $900.000 total if the max cap is reached"

Is this correct? There is a big difference between a comma and a decimal point.

And is Chinese translation still available?  Grin
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I join bounty twitter
hopefully this project a great success in the future
legendary
Greek translation available again.
legendary
Update: We are now also looking for experienced White Paper translators for a few selected languages. Please check the updated OP.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Joined Facebook Campaign Bounty 5 mins ago  Smiley
legendary
what is the average token (in ETH) that a jr member participant can earn by participating in Twitter and facebook campaign?
just give a rough estimate

1% of the raised tokens will be assigned to the bounty program. Of this 1%, each part of the bounty program gets a different allocation and at the end of the token sale that allocation is distributed among the participants according to their stakes.

So each stake will have a value of

(Total SHP raised)*0.01*(% allocated to bounty section) / (total number stakes of participants in bounty section)

In the case of Twitter and Facebook, each get 5% of the pool so in a hypothetical case where the token sale raises $60M, each campaign would get 60M*0.01*0.05=$30k

How much each participant gets depends on the number of tweets/retweets, the number of followers/friends, and the number of participants in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
Good, all good. Grin Joined FB campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
what is the average token (in ETH) that a jr member participant can earn by participating in Twitter and facebook campaign?
just give a rough estimate
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I will join Twitter and Facebook campaigns.  Smiley

All the best!
legendary
The following translations have been assigned:

Italian
Greek
Hindi
Polish
Dutch
Filipino
Romanian
French
Portuguese
German
Indonesian
Russian
Turkish

legendary
Please tell me what is the first date for week #1..??

Hello! I updated the OP with the exact dates.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
free Russian translation? if so then I would like to make a reserve

Russian translation is still available. Please email your details as described in the opening post and we will get back to you very soon  Smiley
thank you! I did not notice your answer
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
good whatever time of day applies, I did not see an answer for the question, whether Russian translation is free?
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Please tell me what is the first date for week #1..??
Activity: 336
this project is very good I will join in bounty campaign twitter, facebook and hopefully this project will succeed thankyou.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
We will be in touch with those that have already email us to whitelist their contribution,
And for those who is have not done it yet can go straight to our website and submit the information via the form.
https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-pre-sale-bb53578d2ef4

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The developers of sharpe are super active on telegram answering every single question Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
joined tw campaign
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: