Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 49. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hi guys, I have bought some SHP token some 12 hours ago  through the sale, haven’t received them yet in my ether wallet, how long does it usually takes?

Hi there, were you able to get this resolved in the Telegram Group?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi guys, I have bought some SHP token some 12 hours ago  through the sale, haven’t received them yet in my ether wallet, how long does it usually takes?
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I understand that the Sharpe Capital fund will make investments based on data feeds (human-based and bot-based), but I'm wondering if the buys and sells will be made manually by humans or happen in a completely automated way?

The buys and sells are currently manual, however, we are developing automated trading strategies for a smaller allocation of our portfolio, with the longer term goal being full automation.

We plan to establish a fully algorithmic crypto fund in Q1-2 2019.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I understand that the Sharpe Capital fund will make investments based on data feeds (human-based and bot-based), but I'm wondering if the buys and sells will be made manually by humans or happen in a completely automated way?
Activity: 1330
SHP is a long-term project, SHP is registered in the Netherlands and the office? What is the Dutch government's attitude toward blockchain and digital currency trading?

Sharpe is registered in Hong Kong.

question about profit sharing, does the coin holder earn any profit from his/her stake (w/o participating in the sentiment annotation)?

Only sentiment fees are provided.

Have a question. Now if you buy ICO for 1eth you get 1400shp? Thats 0.94$ per token and if you bought it in december you payed around 0.25$ per token for 1eth. That means that when thing hits the exchange price will probably balance because some people already made x4 or even more. Am i right?

We do not speculate here.

I'm not sure to understand how investment is done by the sharpe capital fund. Is it completely based on crowdsourced sentiment and algorithms in an automated way, or is it manually done by the founders?

The buys and sells are currently manual, however the Team is developing automated trading strategies for a smaller allocation of their portfolio, with the longer term goal being full automation.
Activity: 210
For live discussions and support, hop into our Telegram group: https://t.me/sharpecapital
Activity: 350
I'm not sure to understand how investment is done by the sharpe capital fund. Is it completely based on crowdsourced sentiment and algorithms in an automated way, or is it manually done by the founders?
I would also be interested in getting an answer to this question! For a long time I could not figure it out! I hope we'll get an answer soon
Activity: 350
How can we use the platform if the token is not moveable until token sale over?

Hey there, take a look at this Youtube video, its a walkthrough to help, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o0bFhiIzsA&t=3s 
This is a very useful guide! It really can help us figure it out! I like watching different video reviews and presentations
Activity: 172
very ingenious success with the project and good luck
Activity: 308
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Have a question. Now if you buy ICO for 1eth you get 1400shp? Thats 0.94$ per token and if you bought it in december you payed around 0.25$ per token for 1eth. That means that when thing hits the exchange price will probably balance because some people already made x4 or even more. Am i right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
question about profit sharing, does the coin holder earn any profit from his/her stake (w/o participating in the sentiment annotation)?
Activity: 200
Im so hlad to see sharpe is slowly rising its collection amount. Smiley  as i checked, it already collected 1797 eth. But what is the soft cap?

There's no soft cap.
Yeah, that's right, there is no soft cap and that is good because regardless of the amount collected they will continue to develop the project.
This will end in less than 30 days and I think with the development the team has given to us, we will see a significant increase of investments, just believe in them.
SHP is a long-term project, SHP is registered in the Netherlands and the office? What is the Dutch government's attitude toward blockchain and digital currency trading?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Im so hlad to see sharpe is slowly rising its collection amount. Smiley  as i checked, it already collected 1797 eth. But what is the soft cap?

There's no soft cap.
Yeah, that's right, there is no soft cap and that is good because regardless of the amount collected they will continue to develop the project.
This will end in less than 30 days and I think with the development the team has given to us, we will see a significant increase of investments, just believe in them.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I’m using the alpha version of your website on my mobile and it work fine. But can we know how many prediction we have done?

Hey there, this will be included in the update. Thanks for your input.
Activity: 406
I’m using the alpha version of your website on my mobile and it work fine. But can we know how many prediction we have done?
Activity: 1330
Hope everyone's been checking the latest on Sharpe Capital's blog! Feel free to bookmark it: https://medium.com/@sharpecapital
Pages:
Jump to: