Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 10. (Read 44131 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

I like bitcointalk.
Even people and organizations that are against freedom of speech can write their opinion.

I can appreciate that comment and totally agree.

Two Energi moderators recently created accounts to try and control the conversation. Their messages on here would get flagged for "negativity" and "FUD" had they been shared on their own Discord server. The censorship is concerning.

As a reminder please be considerate and kind to people. Humbleness is important; easy to say but very hard to witness in everyday life.

Humility: We expect you to be open-minded and willing to see where you may be wrong — and to be humble enough to realize that no human is perfect, including yourself. We are big on humility and do not tolerate ego or entitlement.

I'm grateful that BitcoinTalk exists and it's been an independent source of information since the start of my crypto journey.

Why don't you shut the hell up. The moderators have shown exactly the way that you are. Your fake positive while being a negative piece of crap attitude along with you trying to manipulate what they say to make them look bad. About that, you sure as hell do not speak for me and I can easily read what they said about timelines. I didn't see it as "no plans" but that's because I can actually read and don't manipulate things like a 2 year old that wants his toy.

No wonder you have been banned from their platforms. Your fake act doesn't work yet you actually think it does.

Now because 2 people post that don't agree with you, you make the accusation they are the moderators? You are truly pathetic. Grow up and join the real world. People will disagree with you and that is just the way that life works. I'm sure you won't agree with me and I accept that while at the same time not giving a damn about what you think.

Your blatant attacks on the project just show what kind of scum you are. They have done lots and you can't take one second to appreciate anything. No, you try to manipulate their posts to fit your delusions and make yourself out to be a victim. Well nobody except your buddy there sees you as a victim because everyone else can see exactly what you are attempting to do.

Another thing is your worship of the scumbag that screwed up and left the chain splits in the code for us all to have to deal with. You whine about the time it takes for them to fix the chainsplits yet are clueless to the fact that the idiot in charge of the tech side at that time is fully responsible. Then the link that was given actually goes to a different post, not even to this thread but you would have actually had to look at that to see but your point is to bash the project.

Grow up and get a life and stop acting like you speak for anyone but yourself. You can also take your BS "be humble" garbage and shove it. I think the team reacts great to people like you. I love being able to go to Discord and not seeing garbage from people like you. If anything, they waited to long to ban you and your telegram friend but the atmosphere there is already better. Oh and someone actually said they thought NRG  was going to $0.40 and they are still in discord. I guess they didn't repeatedly bad mouth the project like you so take your victim crap and shove that while you're at it.

And don't think nobody noticed that you had to go back and quote the old post from days ago just to keep your negative garbage going. You really do think everyone is stupid don't you?

LOL... I did actually go back and ready the history on here and your hate speech is quite consistent. Go back to page 27 and see for yourself.

What's funny is the "BS" as you call it is directly from the Energi's Cultural Standards and Professional Expectations. If those values don't align with you this project might not be a good place.

I suppose I'll get smeared like every other account on here for being "fake", promoting "FUD" and too much "negativity".

Here's an quote from someone I wish I could emulate - crypto-critical-think:

Dude, please stop.  I'm not very good on format in forums so guys please bare with me but I'm talking to you Mergatroid.  Your constant "new account" accusations is exhausting.  I am a full supporter of the Energi project but dorks like you ruin the entire damn thing.  No wonder Discord is such a virgin snowflake shit show of offended little babies.  I absolutely hate the discord and look at this ... still a massive supporter of the project.  To the opposing sides of NRG here, you know who you are obviously, you have some legitimate beefs.  I do find a few things quite peculiar, especially the exchange deposit issue.  Ok folks, roll your eyes yea yea I know it's a major issue ... but there's still a part of me that kinda sorta doesn't really give a shit.   I'm accumulating and accumulating as many nodes as I can so short term price doesn't affect me.  Bias opinion of course but i think the main big accusation here is that Energi team members and big ol Tommy are selling off their bags at these manipulated prices.  Do you guys and gals actually believe that?

As seen with many other posts; this not worth responding too and just one more example of butt hurt when asking a question... Have a nice day!
Activity: 15

I like bitcointalk.
Even people and organizations that are against freedom of speech can write their opinion.

Two Energi moderators recently created accounts to try and control the conversation. Their messages on here would get flagged for "negativity" and "FUD" had they been shared on their own Discord server. The censorship is concerning.

As a reminder please be considerate and kind to people. Humbleness is important; easy to say but very hard to witness in everyday life.

Humility: We expect you to be open-minded and willing to see where you may be wrong — and to be humble enough to realize that no human is perfect, including yourself. We are big on humility and do not tolerate ego or entitlement.

I'm grateful that BitcoinTalk exists and it's been an independent source of information since the start of my crypto journey.

Why don't you shut the hell up. The moderators have shown exactly the way that you are. Your fake positive while being a negative piece of crap attitude along with you trying to manipulate what they say to make them look bad. About that, you sure as hell do not speak for me and I can easily read what they said about timelines. I didn't see it as "no plans" but that's because I can actually read and don't manipulate things like a 2 year old that wants his toy.

No wonder you have been banned from their platforms. Your fake act doesn't work yet you actually think it does.

Now because 2 people post that don't agree with you, you make the accusation they are the moderators? You are truly pathetic. Grow up and join the real world. People will disagree with you and that is just the way that life works. I'm sure you won't agree with me and I accept that while at the same time not giving a damn about what you think.

Your blatant attacks on the project just show what kind of scum you are. They have done lots and you can't take one second to appreciate anything. No, you try to manipulate their posts to fit your delusions and make yourself out to be a victim. Well nobody except your buddy there sees you as a victim because everyone else can see exactly what you are attempting to do.

Another thing is your worship of the scumbag that screwed up and left the chain splits in the code for us all to have to deal with. You whine about the time it takes for them to fix the chainsplits yet are clueless to the fact that the idiot in charge of the tech side at that time is fully responsible. Then the link that was given actually goes to a different post, not even to this thread but you would have actually had to look at that to see but your point is to bash the project.

Grow up and get a life and stop acting like you speak for anyone but yourself. You can also take your BS "be humble" garbage and shove it. I think the team reacts great to people like you. I love being able to go to Discord and not seeing garbage from people like you. If anything, they waited to long to ban you and your telegram friend but the atmosphere there is already better. Oh and someone actually said they thought NRG  was going to $0.40 and they are still in discord. I guess they didn't repeatedly bad mouth the project like you so take your victim crap and shove that while you're at it.

And don't think nobody noticed that you had to go back and quote the old post from days ago just to keep your negative garbage going. You really do think everyone is stupid don't you?

I like bitcointalk.

Activity: 16
Sounds like you are reaching now. Going back almost 9 months to find something to say about the current conversation?

One thing to point out is that comment did not come from Energi, it was from a user who likely felt they had met the goals on the roadmap that were relevant to them. They have been quite clear that the roadmap is subject to change and that will always be the case with Energi, if a company cannot adapt to changes in the market/environment they risk being left behind. I for one do not mind if a company's plan changes if it is for the benefit of them and their users/customers etc. If I don't like the new plan I will search another company doing what I am looking for. There are enough of them out there.

I don't use BTT very much and some of these recent comments tell me why. People can post what they want without recourse, can state opinion as fact and can twist others words to fit their narrative. I don't have enough time or energy to get myself that worked up over something I can't control.

I like bitcointalk.
Activity: 21
Sounds like you are reaching now. Going back almost 9 months to find something to say about the current conversation?

One thing to point out is that comment did not come from Energi, it was from a user who likely felt they had met the goals on the roadmap that were relevant to them. They have been quite clear that the roadmap is subject to change and that will always be the case with Energi, if a company cannot adapt to changes in the market/environment they risk being left behind. I for one do not mind if a company's plan changes if it is for the benefit of them and their users/customers etc. If I don't like the new plan I will search another company doing what I am looking for. There are enough of them out there.

I don't use BTT very much and some of these recent comments tell me why. People can post what they want without recourse, can state opinion as fact and can twist others words to fit their narrative. I don't have enough time or energy to get myself that worked up over something I can't control.
"Energi delivered all that they promised. There is no single road-map point that was skipped." - ONEnergy (November 06, 2020, 11:43:08 AM)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55532065

Is the quote still valid?

Best Regards.
Activity: 120
Merit: 15
I am following crypto from early 2018. It is not a long time but even if you are in crypto for just one year you should came across many project that were huge potential and are dead now.
I did invest some money at those project and are now worth 0. Energi price is down but team is growing and I have full faith price will increase. Better have a project with stable price than holding coins/tokens of dead projects.
Energi is NO ICO project. Tommy invested his own money to start the project. Beside that Energi had a huge Earndrop campaign with 4 rounds sending out millions of coins for free.
I bet those free coins cause huge sell pressure as many are dumping the coins on the market price. And those same people will dare to complain and ask for more free coins to dump it further.
I have funds in MN and staking and with a rewards I am getting I am still way in profit and still getting more and more MN and staking rewards. Calculate those and your average buy price if you haven't got those coins for free and post your calculation of profit/loss.
Those complaints reminds me of all the FUD about crypto in general. When BTC was 60k all banks/institutions were saying BTC will hit 500k. Now BTC is down to 30k and those same people calling BTC/crypto is dead.
It was the same before when BTC ranged from 20k to 3k. I personally don't care about those FOMO news when price is up or FUD when price is down. Make your own research and decide which project to follow.
My suggestion to everyone: If you don't trust the project then sell your coins/tokens and look for another project that suits your need.
Like I said there are so many project in space and many (85%) I followed are dead. Energi is one of the those rare project that is active and developing with team growing rapidly.
The rest of the project that is still on i following are: Binance, Vechain, 1Inch and Polkadot. All others are dead and my money gone with no hopes to recover.
When looking for the project I look for the team and if they hire more people and seeing development in progress I can be sure they will develop further. Next important thing is active 24/7 support.
24/7 support is impossible to find in crypto. Beside Energi only Binance offering 24/7 support. If you have technical problem at any other project you need to rely to their community to help and risk yourself to get scammed.
When I am mentioning scams and hacks look to EBI and name one another project with such defense program as Energi has. If you get your ETH/BTC or any other wallet hacked/scammed all you can do is to watch your assets moving from one wallet to another and there is nothing you can do about it to get it back. You can store many assets on Energi and stay safe with option to get funds back if you get hacked/scammed.
I personally would love to get missing MN rewards but when you think about it it is a few coins that are missing to my wallet. Even if that is 100 NRG + remind yourself if team is 100% in distributing those MN rewards and project does not develop further due to that price will definitely stay on the same level.
I would personally prefer the project developing further and seeing price increase when bridge is out and following with Yield Farming, Synthetic Assets, Binary Options...
Now if you see on how many areas Energi is developing you can understand it takes time. Every project has resources they can spend. There are limited resources and Energi needs to manage it as best as possible to develop as fast as possible.
Just to summarize. Dead shady project would be selling all backbone funds, there will be no team growing, no development, there will be no 24/7 support. Energi sustain all that from the beginning and improving along the way.
Dragon1748, all your posts seem to boil down to one thing - you want a definite time and we won't give one.

You feel that you have to go to all these different places to try to get an answer. No you don't have to - just read the answer we gave you, many times.

When Energi was first created, it was stated that it is an experimental project and that as we lead the crypto-space we will be creating something that has never been done before. There will be bumps along the way and we will do our best to focus on providing a quality product rather than adhering to arbitrary deadlines.

Your continued efforts to get us to set a deadline will not work, That approach goes against one of the core values of Energi.

It really seems like your expectations do not fit with our project. In all seriousness, why are you still here? There are thousands of projects out there, find one that suits you rather than trying to change this one to suit you.

Well if two Energi community moderators say the same thing I can respect that. Thank you.

A timeline would be a nice to have. However efforts always shift in a given operation and accountability would be limited with a moving target when challenges arise I can understand that. Even if a timeline was given, even for example a roadmap, I'm sure people would react in certain ways if it said Q3 of 2022. The last time I asked this question would have been March/April in Discord before I got banned for asking questions. Just to be fair, I'm happy with the response you have given, however it's not a solution.

Is it okay to ask for an update in several months or so to see if the team has made progress? The only announcement I could find was from 2nd Novembre, 2020 and waiting 8 months to ask is reasonable.

Just to be clear; I do not care about a timeline and that would only be self serving with no gains. I'm more concerned about the community and their missing master node rewards; whomever they might be.

Activity: 14
Man you guys really do go on and on and on... do you even read what is actually being said (not what you're projecting)?  Grin

People have been asking these questions on discord. They're not being banned. There are different channels where we can ask all these questions. Sometimes we just have to wait. How often do you want to see updates like "We don't have an update for you today."...?

You can't create EnergiSwap collateral out of thin air... all the transactions are recorded on the blockchain. We can all see the corresponding amounts on Ethereum too. btw there are pinned posts on discord to the actual addresses on etherscan...   Shocked

You're making all these wild accusations and statements and then saying they are just your opinion... why are you spending soooo much time here? idk Maybe you're hoping for the best. Doesn't sounds like it but maybe there is something inside you that's telling you that maybe you're totally wrong and many of the things you hoped for will come to pass and you just needed to vent a bit. And you're a bit impatient. Frankly speaking you do remind me of a friend from high school who is always angry and ranting about anything and everything. And even when he's wrong he'll find another reason to keep being angry. Please take some time away from BTT and crypto for a few days. For your health. Not patronizing here.

Maybe use this same energy to do research into other projects and doing T.A. (Hopefully you're already doing this and not wasting all your time and energy here) I think you might be a lot happier. And then come back in 6 months - one year to see what's changed with Energi.

Who knows? Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised or you'll find more things to rant about.  Smiley

Activity: 9
josepontoferreira I'm not sure where to start here, you take everything and turn it around to the point that it's just lies.

"With so many different roadmaps it is not possible to believe that the current roadmap will be respected."
The roadmap is not carved in stone - it changes as we adapt and change to compete in the most changing landscape there is. The roadmap reflects our current plan.

"- A team that cannot present deadlines for corrections or new features in its project is because it does not know its code and is in a maze with no way out."
Clearly, if you believed this then you never should have joined Energi to begin with - we stated at the start that we do not do deadlines - if this does not suit you, then find a project that does.

I won't continue through your insults because that is what they are - clearly your expectations do not fit with our project, move on to something that suits you better

Just one thing in closing:
"- Many promises and many disappointments. What the team gives to the community is just a handful of nothing. Too many red flags."
For a project that had no ICO, no VCs and no premine and yet gave away MILLIONS of dollars in our earndrop rounds ... and that accounts to nothing in your book? I'm speechless. I completely understand why you were banned from spreading these insults on discord.
Activity: 9
Dragon1748, all your posts seem to boil down to one thing - you want a definite time and we won't give one.

You feel that you have to go to all these different places to try to get an answer. No you don't have to - just read the answer we gave you, many times.

When Energi was first created, it was stated that it is an experimental project and that as we lead the crypto-space we will be creating something that has never been done before. There will be bumps along the way and we will do our best to focus on providing a quality product rather than adhering to arbitrary deadlines.

Your continued efforts to get us to set a deadline will not work, That approach goes against one of the core values of Energi.

It really seems like your expectations do not fit with our project. In all seriousness, why are you still here? There are thousands of projects out there, find one that suits you rather than trying to change this one to suit you.
- With so many different roadmaps it is not possible to believe that the current roadmap will be respected.
- A team that cannot present deadlines for corrections or new features in its project is because it does not know its code and is in a maze with no way out.
- One million coins are produced every month and the demand is none. After all what practical use the NRG coin has other than accumulating more by staking or in a masternode. There is no payment system or Dapps ecosystem. There is nothing really useful or practical. There is no added value. It's a ghost blockchain.
- I wouldn't be surprised if a proposal for Masternodes with 1,000,000 coins is soon presented (and approved) since the vast majority of the coins are concentrated in the team and in an exchange. For this type of "whales" 100,000 coins per masternode is too little with so many coins being created every month.
- In practice, the system is completely centralized in one person. It is almost a "messiah" and an embattled religion in which the culture promoted is fanaticism through followers who have abdicated self-criticism and self-thinking. The masternodes don't govern anything. Even if masternodes were important for ecosystem governance the result would be the same as the vast majority of masternodes belong to the team.
- It's ridiculous to compare with ethereum when you can't trust the system due to repeated chainsplits and lack of commitment to solving the very serious problem. Also, won't there be some assets in the energiswap that only have thin air as collateral? It's not an accusation, just a legitimate question.
- The many paid marketing campaigns are just to try to bring more people and their money to feed a dying machine. You can manipulate the price as you like (I'm not saying you do but you have the tools to do it) but I see a scheme without fundamentals that is about to collapse.
- The team, starting with its leader, should be humble and honest with the community that has always supported the project and supporting is not just saying "yes". Support is to point out what is wrong and alternative directions that can be discussed and voted on. But after everything I've seen I confess that I don't know if the intentions of the people who manage the project are good (it's my personal opinion).
- Many promises and many disappointments. What the team gives to the community is just a handful of nothing. Too many red flags.
Question #1:

Trying to stick to facts of what I experienced and what other users were sharing on Discord.

One of the past white papers lists (I'll try to find a link and another users shared it recently) the use cases of Energi; master nodes (MN) being one of them. MN are there to help secure the network, provider a layer 2, and a method for users to invest. In return for locking away collateral you gain a share of the reward. Jumping over a few details and most of you here know that; mainly setting the scene for my question.

Back in October of 2020 there was a chain split that varied from the many other chain splits at the time. It varied in intensity, duration and severity; ultimately knocking out MN rewards for about 3+ weeks. The NRG team has made claims on Discord that they plan to calculate and track the MN rewards owed. The rewards are a challenge to calculate with users shifting collateral from MN to staking to maintain a flow of rewards. I personally shifted collateral and kept 1k in my MN to help the network. Still need something to help pay for my VPS.

I've searched for any other content on the internet and really can't find any tangible updates. One user on Reddit asked and got pointed towards the Telegram updates channel; the last mention was in early November of 2020.

Questioning prioritization on developments won't be welcomed and I fully understand there are more important items in the pipeline that aren't ready to be publicly shared. Standard DevOps approach to people asking questions.

Where do we stand in getting the MN rewards "paid out" from October 2020? What can give us a good sense of comfort that future chain splits wont disrupt the rewards system?

"Where do we stand in getting the MN rewards "paid out" from October 2020?"

Posted in Discord: https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/698597238393536533/772949772369789009

MASTERNODE PAYMENTS UPDATE :

While we are working on resolving some technical issues on the Energi network, we would like to update our users about the status of these issues. We are working hard to restore stability and proper functionality to the blockchain, that is our top priority. Within that, we are currently focused on restoring the functionality of the masternode system, including the resumption of masternode rewards.

For the masternode rewards which have been missed during this time period, we are able to identify which masternodes are online (as the data of when they go online and offline is recorded on the blockchain), and will make an attempt to recover these funds and pay them correctly to the masternodes which remained online during this time period.

Be aware that our priority remains on fixing the technical issues and preventing any future problems. Once we have ensured we have resolved these technical issues, we will look at what can be done to recover masternode funds though this a lower priority item and will likely take at least a few months to complete to ensure it’s done correctly. Nonetheless, this should be well received by masternode holders that there is a good chance they will eventually receive their rewards at some point in the future. Thank you for your support and please stay tuned for any future updates.

"What can give us a good sense of comfort that future chain splits wont disrupt the rewards system?"

"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."

Benjamin Franklin

Here the word that stands out to me is "comfort" as it is hard to determine what each users comfort level is. The 3.1 release will address the difficulty issues that ultimately causes the chainsplits to happen.

All our team can do is guarantee they will do everything possible to ensure this isn't an issue after 3.1 is released.

When dealing with and creating new technology (like a smart contract platform with our security, staking, MNs etc) there is bound to be some bugs. This is why there is a bug bounty program for most projects and very few things are released anywhere without updates/fixes in the future.

Appreciate the information!

Any transparency on timing? The MN rewards issue was back from October and your message doesn't allude to any timeline. Not looking for promises but a general sense of direction. I'm sure plenty of work has been done in the background.

The core update for Energi v3 of 3.1 was also discussed some point last year with the hope of "fixing" all the chain splits. Any transparency on timing there too?

Good opportunity to demonstrate how awesome the team is at solving problems, to give people a sense of "comfort". My definition would be to know that I can leave my node alone for weeks at a time without getting nervous I might need to intervene; chain splits, reannouncing, unlocking my address to stake or redownloading the bootstrap. For me the true challenge is I can be days away from a computer and logging into a vps from mobile is something I've yet to figure out.

As you are aware, we do not set deadlines and only use tentative times when possible. Deadlines move the priority from quality, to a timeline, and we would rather ensure the team has the time needed to release quality products.

Unfortunately, the 3.1 update doesn’t have a tentative time due to the amount and type of work involved.

The missing rewards will be looked into after the 3.1 release so there is no timeline for that currently.

More information will be released as it becomes available.

To the everyday NRG user/investor this reads as:

The Energi team has no plans of paying lost master node rewards anytime soon. Paying out lost master node rewards will only be looked at when the team has time to fix network stability which also has no plans.
[/i]

I think my main concern is the flow of information regarding these two topics. Updates are rare (my opinion) and feel like we always have to ask on the many social platforms. Support is generally amazing and I'm sure the team wouldn't appreciate getting tickets asking for updates on open issues. How can a fellow member of your ecosystem feel valued when discord is not a safe space to ask questions? There must be space where users can ask about network stability and what the release schedule looks like for 3.1; the ultimate fix. I'm sure this will trigger what you call "negativity"(?).

Your last response is promoting uncertainty. All in all a fantastic opportunity to show that your master node holders will be taken care off. Generally speaking, most MN holders can survive 3+ weeks without rewards; however it would be nice to have our voices heard. Too much?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Question #1:

Trying to stick to facts of what I experienced and what other users were sharing on Discord.

One of the past white papers lists (I'll try to find a link and another users shared it recently) the use cases of Energi; master nodes (MN) being one of them. MN are there to help secure the network, provider a layer 2, and a method for users to invest. In return for locking away collateral you gain a share of the reward. Jumping over a few details and most of you here know that; mainly setting the scene for my question.

Back in October of 2020 there was a chain split that varied from the many other chain splits at the time. It varied in intensity, duration and severity; ultimately knocking out MN rewards for about 3+ weeks. The NRG team has made claims on Discord that they plan to calculate and track the MN rewards owed. The rewards are a challenge to calculate with users shifting collateral from MN to staking to maintain a flow of rewards. I personally shifted collateral and kept 1k in my MN to help the network. Still need something to help pay for my VPS.

I've searched for any other content on the internet and really can't find any tangible updates. One user on Reddit asked and got pointed towards the Telegram updates channel; the last mention was in early November of 2020.

Questioning prioritization on developments won't be welcomed and I fully understand there are more important items in the pipeline that aren't ready to be publicly shared. Standard DevOps approach to people asking questions.

Where do we stand in getting the MN rewards "paid out" from October 2020? What can give us a good sense of comfort that future chain splits wont disrupt the rewards system?

Posted in Discord: https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/698597238393536533/772949772369789009

While we are working on resolving some technical issues on the Energi network, we would like to update our users about the status of these issues. We are working hard to restore stability and proper functionality to the blockchain, that is our top priority. Within that, we are currently focused on restoring the functionality of the masternode system, including the resumption of masternode rewards.

For the masternode rewards which have been missed during this time period, we are able to identify which masternodes are online (as the data of when they go online and offline is recorded on the blockchain), and will make an attempt to recover these funds and pay them correctly to the masternodes which remained online during this time period.

Be aware that our priority remains on fixing the technical issues and preventing any future problems. Once we have ensured we have resolved these technical issues, we will look at what can be done to recover masternode funds though this a lower priority item and will likely take at least a few months to complete to ensure it’s done correctly. Nonetheless, this should be well received by masternode holders that there is a good chance they will eventually receive their rewards at some point in the future. Thank you for your support and please stay tuned for any future updates.

"What can give us a good sense of comfort that future chain splits wont disrupt the rewards system?"

Benjamin Franklin

Here the word that stands out to me is "comfort" as it is hard to determine what each users comfort level is. The 3.1 release will address the difficulty issues that ultimately causes the chainsplits to happen.

All our team can do is guarantee they will do everything possible to ensure this isn't an issue after 3.1 is released.

When dealing with and creating new technology (like a smart contract platform with our security, staking, MNs etc) there is bound to be some bugs. This is why there is a bug bounty program for most projects and very few things are released anywhere without updates/fixes in the future.

Any transparency on timing? The MN rewards issue was back from October and your message doesn't allude to any timeline. Not looking for promises but a general sense of direction. I'm sure plenty of work has been done in the background.

The core update for Energi v3 of 3.1 was also discussed some point last year with the hope of "fixing" all the chain splits. Any transparency on timing there too?

Good opportunity to demonstrate how awesome the team is at solving problems, to give people a sense of "comfort". My definition would be to know that I can leave my node alone for weeks at a time without getting nervous I might need to intervene; chain splits, reannouncing, unlocking my address to stake or redownloading the bootstrap. For me the true challenge is I can be days away from a computer and logging into a vps from mobile is something I've yet to figure out.

As you are aware, we do not set deadlines and only use tentative times when possible. Deadlines move the priority from quality, to a timeline, and we would rather ensure the team has the time needed to release quality products.

Unfortunately, the 3.1 update doesn’t have a tentative time due to the amount and type of work involved.

The missing rewards will be looked into after the 3.1 release so there is no timeline for that currently.

More information will be released as it becomes available.
Why do they react so violently? Fear.
They hide behind "good vibes" and empty words but nothing is forever.

Must read for all Energi fans:

Interesting article:
https://medium.com/@andvgal/cryptocurrency-of-the-3rd-generation-lessons-learned-2f36d18587f

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54348509
(link extracted from article)

I assume the author is known (appears in the photo next to "King"):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190403084808/https://www.energi.world/team/

Finally, Mr. "Holukai": my name is José Ferreira (no photo because i'm a little ugly).

DYOR

Thanks for resharing the link to the medium article and direct link to the messages in this board. Not many people would look back at all the pages. I've read it once before and refreshed today again.

Feel like the team wants to create as much space as possible with the content there in. However all the technical highlights could be haunting them today. It 'appears' there are several reasons chain splits might occur. Hard to predict which one might have impacted a given chainsplit.

Worth a read if you want to learn more about the history of the project.
Question #1:

Benjamin Franklin

Activity: 98
Question #1:

Benjamin Franklin

Question #1:

Why is Energi so afraid of "negativity"?

The last few posts on here are refreshing to see and you can see the true colours of the community moderators. I feel like this post might get attacked too. Anything that isn't perceived as mindlessly "positive" is immediately censored.

Where's a safe place to engage with the community and ask the more difficult questions? I understand not wanting to deter new users, however there must be a safe space where questions can be asked. I have yet to find that...

Bitcointalk has always been a great place; it's been one of the sources of my information for my crypto journey and helped shine a light on how other people experience various projects. Reading the other posts looks like we might be safe from censorship?

Most of us have seen what repeated constant negativity from a person can cause. This isn't just online, it is the same in life as well but you find far more negativity online where people can "hide" behind a fake name. Go check out some servers that allow constant negativity to flourish. Generally the staff gets sick of those people and leave and the project ends up completely neglected. Now as to what you call the "true colors" of the community moderators, why should they allow someone to spread lies, negativity and misinformation? Anyone who believes they can come in and do that stuff needs to find how the real world works. Go to a store and start constantly bad mouthing them and see what happens. At best you get tossed from the store and at worst you get arrested. Why anyone would expect us to put up with that stuff just because they hide behind a fake name is beyond me. That lack of respect is not tolerated anywhere in life.

All of our platforms can be used for discussion but those pushing negativity, misinformation or lies constantly get removed. Why should we accept people doing nothing but spreading negativity while ignoring anything that doesn't fit what they want. Why should we accept people harassing our community? We actually care for our community and do not put up with people who have no purpose other than to try and spread negativity and hate.

Have a great day.

EDIT: Fixed my post and made big changes.

The Energi team more than any place has always blocked people asking questions. There's no definition of "negativity" in the community rules and the team is trigger happy with the "FUD" lable.

I have a series of questions that I'll lay out carefully and see what answer I can get. These are issues that are impacting multiples of users. Also a great opportunity to prove and show how NRG is different from any ecosystem that's out there.
Activity: 71
A very good plan on paper. I hope the implementation will be dope. Team, is that so?
Pages:
Jump to: