Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 9. (Read 44129 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The ENERGI OLYMPICS has officially begun!

Our fourth event will be Energi triathlon  launching between 5-7 p.m. UTC on July 26th in the #🌈energi-arcade.

We hope to see you there as you try to win a medal and some NRG!
https://discord.gg/3XRWAQ9F

Congrats to our Event 4 winners:

Gold: Kiran - Nepal

Silver: Aamir Kahn - Pakistan

Bronze: Poolskit - Nepal
Activity: 9

Our fourth event will be Energi triathlon  launching between 5-7 p.m. UTC on July 26th in the #🌈energi-arcade.

https://discord.gg/keSheA3Y5N

Our third event will be Energi Skateboarding launching between 7-9 p.m. UTC on July 25th in the #🌈energi-arcade.

Energi Olympics
EVENT #2: Energi Boxing is scheduled to begin between 6-8 a.m. UTC on July 24th

6am UTC is less than an hour and a half away now!

Are you ready to compete? Head on over to Discord now to prepare for the event!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Please note you can track Energi's price by clicking on one of the following links down below:

Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energi/
CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/energi
Live Coin Watch: https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Energi-NRG
Coinlib: https://coinlib.io/coin/NRG/Energi
Activity: 61
Is there an update available on the Discord rain wallet and whether deposits/withdrawals will be reenabled?

The last update I saw on Discord mentioned many new updates had been rolled out causing some compatibility issues and the team was working on them. Looking at the wallet address in explorer the last TX was on 29-January-2021

God forbid I ask for a "timeline"; definitely not what I'm expecting. I just can't find any mention across the social platforms (Telegram, Twitter and Reddit).

Glad to see the Discord rain wallet address is still staking!
Activity: 2
Hey everyone.

I am fairly new to Energi and just want to say it looks like an interesting project.

Can someone tell me when the bridge will be available for mainnet Energiswap please? I tried it for the testing but just wondering when it will actually be launched.

Thank you in advance.

Hey there and welcome to Energi.

We don't have a specific date currently but the estimate is a few weeks to ensure everything is running properly and secure.

We will be posting an announcement about it when it is launched though. We generally put these on all of our social media channels as well as our Discord and Telegram servers.

Thanks again.

I am really looking forward to being able to use Energiswap, especially when the ETH fees inevitably climb again. I know that Energiswap is useable currently but the bridge is the key for me so I will be eagerly watching for that news.
Activity: 41
Hey everyone.

I am fairly new to Energi and just want to say it looks like an interesting project.

Can someone tell me when the bridge will be available for mainnet Energiswap please? I tried it for the testing but just wondering when it will actually be launched.

Thank you in advance.

Hey there and welcome to Energi.

We don't have a specific date currently but the estimate is a few weeks to ensure everything is running properly and secure.

We will be posting an announcement about it when it is launched though. We generally put these on all of our social media channels as well as our Discord and Telegram servers.
Activity: 2
Hey everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Hi what are the current requirements to launch a master node abs daily profitably thank you!

Come join us on Discord in #tech-discussion, there's a bunch more people there that can help you 24/7.
https://discord.gg/9nzB5EEN
Activity: 12
Hi what are the current requirements to launch a master node abs daily profitably thank you!

Most everything you need for how to do, you can find in this guide.  https://docs.energi.software/en/masternode-guide

Masternode require 1k NRG to get started and you can host up to 100k on one core node/VPS.

You can keep an eye on the reward times for MN here - https://nexus.energi.network/reward-calculator  Currently Average reward time is 36.12 hours.

Each day on discord I pick a random person and award them the first laugh of the day award. Just a little token of appreciation for a random chat that makes me laugh.

DING DING DING We have a winner!!

Its actually too bad you have already been banned from discord or you would have been the winner today hands down. 

Disclaimer: Each person can only win once every 24 hours

Sarcasm is a subtle art to be recognized. Gold star for you.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Attacking people should not be the purpose of this discussion.
I think it's important not to lose focus.

I read about earndrop many times.
It means the team didn't give people anything.
In exchange for promoting the project on social channels, the team paid these people a few coins.
The team has benefited greatly from the dedicated work of the community.
Furthermore, not everyone in the community participated in these events.
It is important, once and for all, that this issue becomes clear.

I read a lot of messages from the "team" saying that people who are not happy with the project should have done a more efficient investigation before joining and, instead of expressing their sadness and asking uncomfortable questions, should leave.
I agree... in part.
How is it possible to do a good research of the project if all negative opinions (on most social media) are removed by the team?
How is it possible to do a good research if all pertinent questions about the project are discouraged?
We only found amazing and fantastic things.
Finally, whoever wants to leave has to wait 3.5 days (if the reliable exchange(s) are not closed for maintenance).
Of course, in my personal case and ultimately, I assume the error of entering the project.
The research I did on the project was (I see now) far from acceptable.

I don't leave this project because of the poor price performance.
I leave the project for the degradation of its value.
I leave this project because I was pushed.
But mostly, I leave the project because I completely disagree with the vision and posture of its leader and his followers.
Personally, in this community, I feel voiceless and even breathless.
The team should try to listen to the community and not silence it.
It's not a nice philosophy.
I'm not "good vibes" for the project and so I know you won't be too sad about my departure.
But I think I can live with this heartbreak.

I was accused of leaving lies.
I was careful to mention the sources of my information.
However, I do not consider myself the owner of the truth and I am not immune to error or infallible.
If you have evidence that I lied, I'm in favor of exposing it.
Please list each of my "lies" and provide evidence that I lied and you are telling the truth.
I appreciate it if you do.

I don't want to finish without raising a few more questions:
Why is it that after my research into Energiswap I came to the conclusion that it is a centralized ecosystem?
It's my thinking but I suggest readers do some research for themselves.
It is important, in my view, to clarify in more detail how Energiswap works.
From audits of the source code of contracts, to the blocking and collateralization of assets in the different blockchains, including the custody of private keys.

I hope that my interventions here can contribute to some clarification for the community and for new people who may come across the project in the future.
I don't wish the team or the project anything bad because it's not my way of being in life.
I admit that the project can even grow but the success cannot be at any cost and frankly I only see a few glimpses of the sun in a sky laden with dark clouds.

I finished selling all the assets I had from the project.
For ethical reasons and self-consciousness I started selling only after starting this discussion.
Unlike usual, I sold at a slight loss but in this case I didn't mind making an exception for you.

Finally, I know you always win, because you are so many and keep increasing.
I'm just one and I'm out of energi.

Best regards.  Smiley

Jose

Wishing you all the best on your life's journey and hope that you and your family stay safe and sound.

Take care

In exchange for promoting the project on social channels, the team paid these people a few coins.

I read a lot of messages from the "team" saying that people who are not happy with the project should have done a more efficient investigation before joining and, instead of expressing their sadness and asking uncomfortable questions, should leave.
I agree... in part.
How is it possible to do a good research of the project if all negative opinions (on most social media) are removed by the team?
How is it possible to do a good research if all pertinent questions about the project are discouraged?
Finally, whoever wants to leave has to wait 3.5 days (if the reliable exchange(s) are not closed for maintenance).
Of course, in my personal case and ultimately, I assume the error of entering the project.

But mostly, I leave the project because I completely disagree with the vision and posture of its leader and his followers.
I'm not "good vibes" for the project and so I know you won't be too sad about my departure.

However, I do not consider myself the owner of the truth and I am not immune to error or infallible.
Please list each of my "lies" and provide evidence that I lied and you are telling the truth.

Why is it that after my research into Energiswap I came to the conclusion that it is a centralized ecosystem?
From audits of the source code of contracts, to the blocking and collateralization of assets in the different blockchains, including the custody of private keys.

I hope that my interventions here can contribute to some clarification for the community and for new people who may come across the project in the future.
I don't wish the team or the project anything bad because it's not my way of being in life.
I admit that the project can even grow but the success cannot be at any cost and frankly I only see a few glimpses of the sun in a sky laden with dark clouds.

For ethical reasons and self-consciousness I started selling only after starting this discussion.
Unlike usual, I sold at a slight loss but in this case I didn't mind making an exception for you.

Best regards.  Smiley

It's sad to say your experience is not unique.

Either people will respect that or flip to descension and smear everything you shared.
Activity: 16

I agree... in part.

Best regards.  Smiley
Mergatroid, thank you very much for your support and even though I understand why you are upset, we still want to keep a more polite and positive atmosphere in all of our communities regardless of how people act.
Activity: 15

I like bitcointalk.
Even people and organizations that are against freedom of speech can write their opinion.

I can appreciate that comment and totally agree.

Two Energi moderators recently created accounts to try and control the conversation. Their messages on here would get flagged for "negativity" and "FUD" had they been shared on their own Discord server. The censorship is concerning.

As a reminder please be considerate and kind to people. Humbleness is important; easy to say but very hard to witness in everyday life.

Humility: We expect you to be open-minded and willing to see where you may be wrong — and to be humble enough to realize that no human is perfect, including yourself. We are big on humility and do not tolerate ego or entitlement.

I'm grateful that BitcoinTalk exists and it's been an independent source of information since the start of my crypto journey.

Why don't you shut the hell up. The moderators have shown exactly the way that you are. Your fake positive while being a negative piece of crap attitude along with you trying to manipulate what they say to make them look bad. About that, you sure as hell do not speak for me and I can easily read what they said about timelines. I didn't see it as "no plans" but that's because I can actually read and don't manipulate things like a 2 year old that wants his toy.

No wonder you have been banned from their platforms. Your fake act doesn't work yet you actually think it does.

Now because 2 people post that don't agree with you, you make the accusation they are the moderators? You are truly pathetic. Grow up and join the real world. People will disagree with you and that is just the way that life works. I'm sure you won't agree with me and I accept that while at the same time not giving a damn about what you think.

Your blatant attacks on the project just show what kind of scum you are. They have done lots and you can't take one second to appreciate anything. No, you try to manipulate their posts to fit your delusions and make yourself out to be a victim. Well nobody except your buddy there sees you as a victim because everyone else can see exactly what you are attempting to do.

Another thing is your worship of the scumbag that screwed up and left the chain splits in the code for us all to have to deal with. You whine about the time it takes for them to fix the chainsplits yet are clueless to the fact that the idiot in charge of the tech side at that time is fully responsible. Then the link that was given actually goes to a different post, not even to this thread but you would have actually had to look at that to see but your point is to bash the project.

Grow up and get a life and stop acting like you speak for anyone but yourself. You can also take your BS "be humble" garbage and shove it. I think the team reacts great to people like you. I love being able to go to Discord and not seeing garbage from people like you. If anything, they waited to long to ban you and your telegram friend but the atmosphere there is already better. Oh and someone actually said they thought NRG  was going to $0.40 and they are still in discord. I guess they didn't repeatedly bad mouth the project like you so take your victim crap and shove that while you're at it.

And don't think nobody noticed that you had to go back and quote the old post from days ago just to keep your negative garbage going. You really do think everyone is stupid don't you?

LOL... I did actually go back and ready the history on here and your hate speech is quite consistent. Go back to page 27 and see for yourself.

What's funny is the "BS" as you call it is directly from the Energi's Cultural Standards and Professional Expectations. If those values don't align with you this project might not be a good place.

I suppose I'll get smeared like every other account on here for being "fake", promoting "FUD" and too much "negativity".

Here's an quote from someone I wish I could emulate - crypto-critical-think:

Dude, please stop.  I'm not very good on format in forums so guys please bare with me but I'm talking to you Mergatroid.  Your constant "new account" accusations is exhausting.  I am a full supporter of the Energi project but dorks like you ruin the entire damn thing.  No wonder Discord is such a virgin snowflake shit show of offended little babies.  I absolutely hate the discord and look at this ... still a massive supporter of the project.  To the opposing sides of NRG here, you know who you are obviously, you have some legitimate beefs.  I do find a few things quite peculiar, especially the exchange deposit issue.  Ok folks, roll your eyes yea yea I know it's a major issue ... but there's still a part of me that kinda sorta doesn't really give a shit.   I'm accumulating and accumulating as many nodes as I can so short term price doesn't affect me.  Bias opinion of course but i think the main big accusation here is that Energi team members and big ol Tommy are selling off their bags at these manipulated prices.  Do you guys and gals actually believe that?

As seen with many other posts; this not worth responding too and just one more example of butt hurt when asking a question... Have a nice day!

Yeah but the link you promoted for the ex tech lead goes to a different forum. Just another example of you ignoring anything that doesn't fit what you want but that's fine. My point is made and shows exactly what you are.

As to hate, yes, I hate people like you that try to screw over projects by your constant lies through manipulating posts (which was very clearly shown above). What, they didn't give you enough free coins from the Earndrop so you have a bone to pick with them? I know it is hard for you to understand but you attacking the project is attacking our investments as well. You expect people to like you while you try and screw them over? By the way, I wouldn't call you fake but I would call your whining fake when it comes to your ban as is clearly shown in your posts here. As to your other claims, it is very simple. You don't like the project, go find one you do. See, simple.

People that actually do their own research know what they are getting into. Everything you post sounds like you have no interest in the project since they won't bow down to you and put up with your garbage.

Anyways, I won't waste my time with you anymore. Like I said, I made my point for all to see and they can go back through every post here and even on the platforms you are banned on so they clearly see what you are. Go ahead and continue ranting, it just reinforces what I said.

I like bitcointalk.
Even people and organizations that are against freedom of speech can write their opinion.

I can appreciate that comment and totally agree.

Two Energi moderators recently created accounts to try and control the conversation. Their messages on here would get flagged for "negativity" and "FUD" had they been shared on their own Discord server. The censorship is concerning.

As a reminder please be considerate and kind to people. Humbleness is important; easy to say but very hard to witness in everyday life.

Humility: We expect you to be open-minded and willing to see where you may be wrong — and to be humble enough to realize that no human is perfect, including yourself. We are big on humility and do not tolerate ego or entitlement.

I'm grateful that BitcoinTalk exists and it's been an independent source of information since the start of my crypto journey.

Each day on discord I pick a random person and award them the first laugh of the day award. Just a little token of appreciation for a random chat that makes me laugh.

DING DING DING We have a winner!!

Its actually too bad you have already been banned from discord or you would have been the winner today hands down. 

Disclaimer: Each person can only win once every 24 hours

Pages:
Jump to: