Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 4. (Read 44131 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am not familiar with the platform you refer to but it certainly is unfortunate and one of the main reasons why we do not support third party services. There is a set system in place to help recover stolen funds and proof of ownership of the affected wallet is vitally important. It is not that is was 'allowed' as you stated, moreso the fact that without being able to prove you are the owner of the address in question then an unscrupulous person could attempt to have any wallet frozen for a number of reasons.
Activity: 61
Patience was key here and reaching out on social media might have helped my case; not a fool proof resource.

This is one of the few times the Energi team couldn't do anything to help me. They confirmed the TX and nothing beyond that. Support is always great and this was of the few circumstances I felt I was alone in. Being able to offramp any crypto is critical when you have bills to pay.

The 5k confirmations certainly has its own position and many opinions that you can read about on different platforms. Unpopular story that always gets backlash; I've definitely directly witnessed NRG being stolen and in the middle of the 5k confirmations. If and when the wallet owner doesn't come forward it's allowed; basically what Ninja shared with me. Luckily, I only last a small bag and was able to recover quickly. Total exit scam/hack of an online platform where others certainly lost much more than me; 50++ staking coins and all wallets emptied.
Activity: 1
Still nothing from KuCoin support... They continue to look at the wrong TX.

This is for lost TX from 1/10/22 and ticket has been open since 1/26/2022.

PSA: Double check which exchange you want to go to as KuCoin might just lose a TX and make you wait months to get any support... Not FUD but a PSA!

I understand. In all the years I have been using Kucoin I have never had any problems. But recently I had an open ticket with a recognized Exchangue for more than 1 month and a half. It was uncomfortable to have to wait so long. Fortunately I got a response from them and was able to solve the problem. Sometimes being patient is the only thing we can do in some situations.

Figured I'd share that I finally got that ticket resolved.. on day 71! Not only will NRG make you wait on principal to get your coins now Kucoin makes you beg for your coins for another 71+ days before you can do anything with them.
it is good to know that you have been able to solve, these are circumstances that sometimes you have to be patient, you will always receive attention from the energi team when any problem arises, thank you for your understanding, the 5 thousand confirmations are a method of security that so far has had effect

PSA: Double check which exchange you want to go to as KuCoin might just lose a TX and make you wait months to get any support... Not FUD but a PSA!

I understand. In all the years I have been using Kucoin I have never had any problems. But recently I had an open ticket with a recognized Exchangue for more than 1 month and a half. It was uncomfortable to have to wait so long. Fortunately I got a response from them and was able to solve the problem. Sometimes being patient is the only thing we can do in some situations.

Figured I'd share that I finally got that ticket resolved.. on day 71! Not only will NRG make you wait on principal to get your coins now Kucoin makes you beg for your coins for another 71+ days before you can do anything with them.
Activity: 8

Personally, sorry no I don't. All I could suggest is reaching out to our support team to see if there is any way they can assist.

You can open a live chat through our wiki: https://wiki.energi.world/en/home

or you can email [email protected] with as much information about the transaction as possible for the team to have a look.

Energi Support has already looked into it and confirmed the TX and stated they couldn't so anything else to help...So far still at a loss.

I hope you get an answer from the Kucoin support team soon.
Personally, sorry no I don't. All I could suggest is reaching out to our support team to see if there is any way they can assist.

or you can email [email protected] with as much information about the transaction as possible for the team to have a look.

Energi Support has already looked into it and confirmed the TX and stated they couldn't so anything else to help...So far still at a loss.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a transaction, I hope they are able to resolve it soon.

There are a few coins and tokens with the st indicator on Kucoin at present, I believe it is a part of their regular review process. The team are aware of the issue and are in discussions with them, there are plans to add more liquidity which should rectify the status.

It's been 6 weeks with no response... Do you have anymore dependable contacts at KuCoin?
Sorry to hear you are having issues with a transaction, I hope they are able to resolve it soon.

There are a few coins and tokens with the st indicator on Kucoin at present, I believe it is a part of their regular review process. The team are aware of the issue and are in discussions with them, there are plans to add more liquidity which should rectify the status.

I have the exact same question. Saw the "ST" note added and looked it up today. Hopefully it's just a liquidity fix as noted. NRG/BTC has pretty much stalled out the last few days and luckily ETH pair is looking better.

I'm a fan of KuCoin but recently they lost a TX of NRG and I'm still waiting on a response from their support team; ticket was opened on 26th of January. Hopefully I get that TX before things potentially take a turn for the worst.
Activity: 16
Everything is fine, thank you.
The pair NRG/BTC (not NRG/ETH) has registered a large volume of transactions in recent days. Today it reached a very high volume without the price having a significant variation. I believe transactions are mainly carried out by bots.
Although from outside (for known reasons), I have been following the project. I hope things can get better.
Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Will Kucoin delist NRG?

What are the reasons?

Hello you, I hope everything is going well. KuCoin placed that status on us due to low liquidity and we are working with them to improve the liquidity and get that status removed. There is no need to worry about KuCoin delisting us. We'll get it taken care of.
Energi was ingeniously designed with an attractive Masternode incentive model and strong Treasury.

Head over to https://wiki.energi.world/en/home to learn how you could setup a Masternode.
Join Energi for all the #WinterOlympics FUN on our Discord channel! 🏂

http://discord.com/invite/sCtgNC3

🥇Each day we will award one whitelist spot for our upcoming #NFT Collection launch!
Block Explorer has been updated:
Changelog
Features
Add tokens and token pairs to MetaMask.
Energiswap v1.6.5 has been released to https://app.energiswap.exchange/

Added

- Loading screen

Changed