Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine | - page 48. (Read 44126 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
No mining pool??

For mining you can follow the following tutorial. I've tried doing it and it works
https://www.energi.world/mining/

http://i68.tinypic.com/2h4yqa1.jpg

Hello help
Configure start.bat

@REM off
energiminer.exe --opencl-platform 0 --opencl-devices 0 1 2 3 --gbt "http://user:[email protected]:9796" --coinbase-addr "EfAx5RXZCtogPW1UoP5kgvtLpQr5rUH3cJ"

why does not it work? what did i write wrong?
Activity: 29

August 17 2018 announcement now November 10 2018 still no mining pool, i can mine solo if i wanted to , but no limit like Ethereum now they are pre-mining thats why there is no pool like ethereum pre-mined 77 million then release to public for mining now Ethereom  created a difficulty bomb miners dont even wanna mess with just them E3 owner that paid $1800 in july profit a day 45 cent lol. then ENERGI the project started  April hmp i bet they have E3 in stack running it. lol good hiding ethereum style Scam, lol gotta make quota for E3 ROI  lol did you just post hired another dev for mining 5  10 day ago? lol

copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
We have recently put together a presentation regarding Energi Value Propositions:

Check it out here: https://www.energi.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Energi_InvestorPack.pdf

copper member
how dev this coin need how many block to matture ?

101 confirmations required to spend newly mined coins

How many months more to wait for mining pool?
We have brought on a new dev to help with getting the pool up ASAP. We are taking the pool seriously. We are not making promises on release dates but are hopeful that within the next 2 weeks we will iron out any deficiencies it has and get it fully released.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
How many months more to wait for mining pool?
copper member
WHAT IS THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF THIS TOKEN / COIN ? ? ?
-- If Fork Of Dash Is Total Supply - 18,900,000  ?
*** One Million Released Every Month ?  Is this only the airdrop aspect and/or mining, etc ?
I've searched and can't find accurate TOTAL supply info anywhere -
Energi has a unique emission model which we believe to be very powerful. There is no coin-limit on Energi because the treasury and masternode allocation are essential to Energi’s survival, and are essentially the engine behind Energi - and we do not see a reason to give Energi a “death sentence” by removing its engine, even hundreds of years from now. You can read more about this here: https://www.energi.world/energi-emission-schedule/
Thanks for your reply, and don't mind all the trolls out there - Everyone Has A Voice Here.
I've spent quite a bit of time reviewing the project, and i understand almost all of it EXCEPT with as you say " There is no coin-limit on Energi  "
Then this project is not much different than the U.S. Dollar which is controlled by the federal reserve and they make more as needed.
The concern here is a DELUTION of the actual value as needed.  Even Dash which is a great project atleast has a limitation @ 18,900 total supply
Your project has come in a time when everyone will over scrutinize much more than ever due to how much many of us lost this time last year.

The U.S. dollar supply is controlled by the federal reserve - they can print whatever amount they want. Energi's inflation is clear and transparent to all, and will always be 1 million NRG per month. This is very calculated and carefully designed. Our philosophy is, every dollar we reinvest into the system, will yield much more than a dollar of value back when invested appropriately with developers, the best marketing efforts, and other expenditures which expand our reach.

The future of cryptocurrency as we see it, will be large scale organizations with massive amounts of developers comparable to large tech companies such as Microsoft. These companies aren't going to be "perfect" at a certain point. Good businesses stick around for hundreds of years and funding is needed throughout their life. Constant funding will be needed to pay for developers, user protections, business development arms, operations management, marketing & advertising, continuing education, and all other types of expenses that large scale organizations have. Having a constant 1 million NRG per month (with a large portion of that going towards the treasury) allows for continuous funding - indefinitely.

It's also important to note that the inflation % will go down over time as 1 million NRG per month will become less and less of the total supply.

I recommend checking out this video where Energi Founder, Tommy, talks about this powerful design: https://youtu.be/NhY23Weilhk?t=145

It would be great to have an affordable masternode early on, but at this point the project is just to costly to risk @ $10K for a masternode.
*** There's Still The #1 Question I haven't found the answer to throughout my checking into this - which i seek from all projects.

What Real World Problem Does This Solve ? And/Or Is This Project Solving ?
Thanks for your time and responses !

Every detail of Energi Cryptocurrency is thoughtfully designed to solve problems in existing blockchain implementations, as well as improve upon the strengths that have made other blockchain projects succeed. We have a whole medium post on this topic that covers this more in depth - Energi Use Cases: https://medium.com/energi/energi-use-cases-74eaf56c5b6f
Activity: 48
-- If Fork Of Dash Is Total Supply - 18,900,000  ?
*** One Million Released Every Month ?  Is this only the airdrop aspect and/or mining, etc ?
Energi has a unique emission model which we believe to be very powerful. There is no coin-limit on Energi because the treasury and masternode allocation are essential to Energi’s survival, and are essentially the engine behind Energi - and we do not see a reason to give Energi a “death sentence” by removing its engine, even hundreds of years from now. You can read more about this here: https://www.energi.world/energi-emission-schedule/
Thanks for your reply, and don't mind all the trolls out there - Everyone Has A Voice Here.
I've spent quite a bit of time reviewing the project, and i understand almost all of it EXCEPT with as you say " There is no coin-limit on Energi  "
Then this project is not much different than the U.S. Dollar which is controlled by the federal reserve and they make more as needed.
The concern here is a DELUTION of the actual value as needed.  Even Dash which is a great project atleast has a limitation @ 18,900 total supply
Your project has come in a time when everyone will over scrutinize much more than ever due to how much many of us lost this time last year.

It would be great to have an affordable masternode early on, but at this point the project is just to costly to risk @ $10K for a masternode.
*** There's Still The #1 Question I haven't found the answer to throughout my checking into this - which i seek from all projects.

What Real World Problem Does This Solve ? And/Or Is This Project Solving ?
Thanks for your time and responses !
copper member
Dev you probably must explain people. Why you dont have pool? Cheesy And why everyone mining solo? Why you pump price when network hash grow?
Example:
Network hash 25GH - price 3800sat
Network hash 50GH - price 9500sat
Network hash 40GH - price 8500sat

Guys you will see when network grow up price grow up, when network go down, price go down, something is weird with this devs. Classic manipulation of people

Why you manipulating with price? And why you dont want to create pool? Please dont tell me that your pool is online. Its not because dont work like pool, work like solo mining LOL
8 months and you dont have pool? Probably because you dont want it, because without pool you can control coins

The pool has been in development for a while now. We recently had a public testing of the pool and we are currently investigating an issue some users reported during this testing phase

There is no price manipulation going on, the activity you mention is normal in the cryptocurrency space. The hash rate follows price as miners are mining for profit. When the NRG price was higher, it attracted a lot more miners and when the price fell 80%+ during this bear market (like most coins/tokens did), the hash rate dropped with it as NRG was less profitable to mine. Now, the price seems to be climbing back up and hash rate is following. We have also been traveling to conferences to speak about Energi, as well as ramp up our marketing efforts, so this has likely brought more interest to Energi as well.

And my accounts was ban 10 times on telegram and discord because i ask this questions. So i now know that i was right about them because they ban all users when they ask single question about nrg
And yes you can see users there maybe 10 people just writing go nrg go nrg, when someone say other then them, he gets ban. LOL

We don't ban people for asking questions. We have a short list of rules focused around keeping respectful communications and keeping good vibes in our channels. We give warnings as well before outright banning, so if you were banned, you must have repeatedly broken these rules.

Also you must explain people why you stop deposit on cryptopia when you pump price?
Where are coins from premine?
Why your miner disable random cards in miner but they have hash, you can only see in afterburner when card goes down!
Why you have private pool and dont want to create public pool?
Why you didnt update wallet because have too many bugs?
Why you dont want to answer questions from users?

We are not in control of deposits in Cryptopia exchange. We are also not manipulating prices - If you are having issues with Cryptopia, contact their support team.
There was NO premine. Miner and wallet are both being further developed and improved. Devs are also working on issue with the pool that was found during round of public testing.

AND MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS

Example:

Network hash is 50GH

with 5GH i probably must mine 10% of coins
NO. I mined maybe 1% of coins. Where the hell are 9%?
When network was 20GH and diff was 600 i was mining 600 nrg per day
Now with network 50GH and diff 400 i mining 200 coins per day
Is that not weird?

This is just the nature of mining. Solo mining in particular, all miners are competing for blocks so the rewards are not consistent like they are with a mining pool. These inconsistent rewards can lead some people to believe they should be getting more rewards, but luck is a factor. When solo mining, some days are good days and some days are bad days. On a long time period, it all averages out due to randomness.

Once we have a mining pool issues are fixed and is open for use, rewards will be more consistent based on hash rate. A mining pool will make mining more cooperative and less competitive.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
Dev you probably must explain people. Why you dont have pool? Cheesy And why everyone mining solo? Why you pump price when network hash grow?
Example:
Network hash 25GH - price 3800sat
Network hash 50GH - price 9500sat
Network hash 40GH - price 8500sat

Guys you will see when network grow up price grow up, when network go down, price go down, something is weird with this devs. Classic manipulation of people

Why you manipulating with price? And why you dont want to create pool? Please dont tell me that your pool is online. Its not because dont work like pool, work like solo mining LOL
8 months and you dont have pool? Probably because you dont want it, because without pool you can control coins

And my accounts was ban 10 times on telegram and discord because i ask this questions. So i now know that i was right about them because they ban all users when they ask single question about nrg
And yes you can see users there maybe 10 people just writing go nrg go nrg, when someone say other then them, he gets ban. LOL

Also you must explain people why you stop deposit on cryptopia when you pump price?
Where are coins from premine?
Why your miner disable random cards in miner but they have hash, you can only see in afterburner when card goes down!
Why you have private pool and dont want to create public pool?
Why you didnt update wallet because have too many bugs?
Why you dont want to answer questions from users?

AND MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS

Example:

Network hash is 50GH

with 5GH i probably must mine 10% of coins
NO. I mined maybe 1% of coins. Where the hell are 9%?
When network was 20GH and diff was 600 i was mining 600 nrg per day
Now with network 50GH and diff 400 i mining 200 coins per day
Is that not weird?

Here you cant ban users, here you must answer to questions. Thats why you didnt want to create ANN here when you start mainnet Cheesy
Activity: 44
Nice that I heard of this project ... I hope not so late Wink
copper member
Blue Collar Crypto has covered Energi in his latest video about Masternodes!

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suY0EZaPgHE

copper member
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Thank you for your offer. Feel free to reach out to us through our Join Our Team page: https://www.energi.world/join-our-team/

Activity: 31
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
copper member
Energi masternodes were structured to have very generous rewards at a low startup cost — to foster a fair and democratic cryptocurrency community. Check out how Energi fares in comparison to other popular masternode coins.

Activity: 41
copper member
*** One Million Released Every Month ?  Is this only the airdrop aspect and/or mining, etc ?

Activity: 48
copper member
WARNING: If you receive a notification from the following account, DO NOT go to the linked website. This is a fake Crypto-Bridge Exchange page designed to steal your funds on the exchange. This is a scam. We recommend not keeping your $NRG on exchanges, but instead recommend using the official Energi Core desktop wallet to store your funds safely. Stay safe out there and protect your funds!
copper member
YOU did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards,, Blah Blah That's not mean You Are All Clear & fresh ,, You Guys telling people much to make them fake believe & Also You guys copying Other projects codes, That's mean you don't have that much stuff to do that work also...

Please see our above post about "copying other projects codes."

Now you all making people mind to invest & at a time Run with people hard earn money by full bag pack......
People are now slowly aware of this scam... Be good  Life is short  Don't play with others money...                             

We are not telling anybody they should invest in Energi. In fact, if you visit our website, we have a disclaimer page (https://www.energi.world/important-disclaimers/) where we state:

"We see Energi as experimental, participate accordingly!
If you chose to mine this cryptocurrency, or buy it, make your own decision if you want to do so, and do so at your own risk!"

Activity: 20
YOU did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards,, Blah Blah That's not mean You Are All Clear & fresh ,, You Guys telling people much to make them fake believe & Also You guys copying Other projects codes, That's mean you don't have that much stuff to do that work also...

Now you all making people mind to invest & at a time Run with people hard earn money by full bag pack......
People are now slowly aware of this scam... Be good  Life is short  Don't play with others money...                             
Pages:
Jump to: