Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option? - page 3. (Read 995 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Iam very interesting with EOS project that will solve scalability issue in blokchain space, this project possible to handle amillion transaction persecond. Also this project has others features that make crypto and blockchain will be usefull for many different industry . Other than EOS i look in to ZIL and ONT that can be the next NEO, these project also promising because consist of strong community and team founder. All of these has potential to go multiple times in 1 years.
Activity: 392
I will choose EOS. The crowdfunding time of EOS is over one year! Raised a lot of money!

BM, the initiator of eos, has a lot of time and money to create a million TPS future public chain eos!
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
if you want to make long-term investments I recommend holding these 3 coins Neo, ETH and XLM this is a coin that has a bright future in my opinion
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
EOS and ADA are both ICO companies in cryptocurrency but I will choose to invest in the company of bitcoin since it will be more advantage in this track.
Bitcoin will provide a good return which I can used for my future goals and investments in my journey.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I advise you to keep there because the value is still cheap, I personally also buy there and I plan to hold it until the market recovers

yeah , only if you are a good analyser and you can predict the bottom , holding is a good idea but with stop loss , you need to have a shield in this markt if you don't want get hurt badly!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I advise you to keep there because the value is still cheap, I personally also buy there and I plan to hold it until the market recovers
I agree with your view of the EOS and ADA trading history. I think the coin has the potential to reach 3 times the price of the current price in a few months.
So stay there.

During the las bull run ADA was valued more or less $1 so I think that it has the potential to reach more then 3 times the current price. Of course they need to start rolling the tech somehow this year
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I agree with your view of the EOS and ADA trading history. I think the coin has the potential to reach 3 times the price of the current price in a few months.
So stay there.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Thats true the best thing we have to do now is hold for long term we all know that short term trading or day trading is not realy good and more prone in risk even you have a good skill in trading day trading is still nit recomend unless you are just trading for fun.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option

Several hours of research is still a very minimal and over optimistic amount of time. In my experience, this is just the bare minimum to start scratching the surface of a project. For a better understanding of the legitimacy, quality and potential of a project I've noticed it takes weeks, since reading is not enough, for a clear view you also need time for thinking and follow the actual progress of the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
EOS and ADA quite well-known, but not the only promising coins. I will share coin, which I am a well-studied, I believe in it and so I advise you to pay at her attention. Cryptocurrency VeChain (VEN) this is a global blockchain platform which digitizes information about any physical object and transfers this information in blockchain. This data is stored there forever, without the possibility to change or fake them. At the moment VeChain is working on the platform Ethereum, but in 2018 team plans to create your own blockchain and continue their development it was there. Now token VEN has a standard ERC 20, however, is known that after the transition to your blockchain token will change the symbolism with VEN on the VEN. Also will introduce an additional unit - THOR, which will be the analogue of GAS in network Ethereum. Company located in Singapore, which loyal to the cryptocurrencies, was founded the founder of Qtum blockchain (BitSe), is used in their technology NFC and QR codes. Receives funding from PWC - the world's largest consulting company. Their technology helps keep documents business registration as a certificate of registration tax audit report, and so on. Forth. in this ecosystem any business can reduce the potential problem of trust between partners. This makes business cooperation simpler, more efficient and low-cost, and business can concentrate resources on the more advanced technologies, improve the product and service, increasing its value.
- What as for the future prospects, then VeChain already working with DIG - the largest Chinese importer of fine wines and Kuehne & Nagel - big loading the company.
 - VeChain leads business in the fashion industry and luxury brands and working with well-known European brand. They put the encrypted IoT chip in the product. Chip records each chain logistics, storage and the transfer of goods and then passes this information in blockchain. In the ecosystem VeChain technology blockchain will have a place for all aspects of business, including commercial and economic activity. If you are interested in this coin, it is not believe me blindly, and take themselves study. On the medium is article enough objective, can read it: https://medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
There are a lot of alternatives, but I will offer one possible example. Komodo cryptocurrency is a real breakthrough in the area of ​​anonymity and security, in addition, integration with SuperNET has significantly expanded the horizons of the platform. Cryptocurrency, protecting your personal data, which combines the anonymity of ZCash and the security of Bitcoin. A new consensus mechanism developed by the Komodo team is called deferred proof of performance. Komodo uses zero-proof evidence to provide 100% anonymous transactions that are protected by the Bitcoin hash level. In the near future, Komodo developers are planning to conduct the first in the history decentralized ICO (dICO) startup Monaize. The launch of dICO Monaize was scheduled for November 10, 2017, but was postponed due to problems in the graphical interface of the stand-alone dICO application. This problem is not so serious, therefore, the launch of the first dICO is likely to take place already this year. dICO is a new model of a primary token offering, which is much safer than traditional ICOs. Thanks to the JUMBLR technology, participation in the ICO becomes completely confidential. Like the entire market as a whole, Komodo is now undergoing a rather deep correction, and perhaps now is the time to acquire it with a good discount. But as always, it's up to you! More information about the Komodo project and its features can be found here:
https://www.cryptocoinjudge.com/komodo/
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I strongly believe that if you keep holding on at the moment, you will definitely lose a lot. You need to analyze and understand the market at the moment. This year 2018 is very different from the year 2017 when the price of bitcoin is constantly falling and falling into a very heavy crisis, the price of bitcoin has lost slightly 70% of their value, when bitcoin prices fell, the price of altcoin also can not escape the discount. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price is likely to reach $ 1000 by the end of the year and will be flat over the next few years. That's why it's time for you to think about and consider changing your investment plan.
Activity: 58
Of course ADA and EOS are very promising and valuable coins, but recently the price of these coins was too expensive and high. I also pay attention to new and promising coins such as CS, UTN, AION.

I think that's not the true value of ADA and EOS, its value will be even X10 X20 times, can you give me about  more information of your coin ? Why do you put faith in it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I choose EOS! EOS may be the second ETH, and many people are optimistic about EOS!

On June 1, 2018, the main chain of EOS will be online, which may make EOS go up!

I read that is basically centralized because validators are controlled by EOS themselves. Since the point of crypto is to be decentralized, immutable and unstoppable, no way I would build a dapp with smart contracts on a centralized platform
Activity: 126
I choose EOS! EOS may be the second ETH, and many people are optimistic about EOS!

On June 1, 2018, the main chain of EOS will be online, which may make EOS go up!
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that Cardano is better than EOS.
Activity: 434
EOS AND ADA ARE DEFINITELY A GOOD PROJECT. EOS HAVE A VERY WORKING TEAM AND ARE WORKING TIRELESSLY TO LAUNCH THEIR BLOCKCHAIN SO WE WILL SEE PRICE SPIKE BUT WHEN IS WHAT I CAN'T TELL. BUT I ALWAYS SAY BEFORE PARTING OUT YOUR MONEY ALWAYS CARRY OUT YOUR RESEARCH THOROUGHLY AND REMEMBER ITS YOUR MONEY. IF YOU DON'T SEE VALUE IN IT DON'T INVEST. SO SEEK OUT PEOPLE'S OPINION, RESEARCH THEN WHETHER YOU INVEST OR NOT ITS YOUR CHOICE ALONE
Activity: 238
Of course ADA and EOS are very promising and valuable coins, but recently the price of these coins was too expensive and high. I also pay attention to new and promising coins such as CS, UTN, AION.
Activity: 58
HOLD them tight, this time must be consistent, I also panicked but can not be scared, still hold the opportunity, if We sell coin now, we will lose everything.

Being consistent is like a good thing but you should stay away from shitcoins, otherwise you will lose all your property because of its. Learn the information and invest in living dead with it, that is some of my advice.
Pages:
Jump to: