Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option? - page 6. (Read 995 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 06, 2018, 12:37:45 PM
Both EOS and ADA are really good, both of them also have good pontential in the future. You also can hold them for months from now, I think atm when the whole market crashed is the best time to invest in any altcoin and hold them cause you'll never seeing these altcoin low like this one more time in this year. Beside EOS and ADA, you also can take a look at NEO, it's supported by China investors so I think it's also has very good potential and can become the second ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
Currently the EOS token is just an ERC20 token. That's right, people are not trading on the EOS blockchain. From what I gathered about EOS it just looks like a framework for building blockchain based web-apps. In my opinion, it is going to be vaporware. Or if not vaporware, only useful for very specific applications. Just by watching videos about EOS you can mostly see it is 90% hype 10% technology. It will not be groundbreaking in the same way Cardano could be. But again take this with a grain of salt. I'm a pretty big cardano fan boy. I think cardano is actually building something that could be the low level protocol used by all blockchains in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
This is a bear market, people are often speculating with the market, big players are coming in, be very careful, BTC can go low to 2000 thousand dollars, just ride the boat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
HOLD them tight, this time must be consistent, I also panicked but can not be scared, still hold the opportunity, if We sell coin now, we will lose everything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
Long term investment some times is also very risky when there are many bad news at the same time just like now. But if you dont have time to do trade could be ETH,NEO, XLM,AION and DASH is good option for long term investment. Because alll these coin has solid and very active team founder to promote the benefits of the coin and the platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
EOS and ADA is a good choice for investment.
Behind both coins are innovative and promising platforms.
Also in the top 20 there are coins, behind which there are new technologies and developments on the blockchain.
They just started their journey. In the future, the price of them can grow dozens or even hundreds of times
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
February 05, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
aion will do good too and also ost thats simple token .. and cnd is not moving much like other coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
One another option will be ETH and NEO. These coins are really the best coins to hold so far. And I think that these two coins will make so much value after many months of hodling. These coins are my strongest ALTS. And right now it is dipping, I think I can afford to buy more of it Smiley. ADA is a good option but Eth is better I think.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 05, 2018, 02:40:01 PM
Have a look at Vechain, they have a working product, also ICX - has a huge potential, they are both trading and doing quite well.
I will absorb your advice, thanks for your sharing.
I think in the altcoin, XLM, Ripple and Ltc are other good options to look into, because these are very low at this point and the chances are that they will help you to double your money really fast than other crypto currencies. Rest the best judge in the market are your instincts but you have to train them for continous positive feedbacks.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
As far as my coin is concerned, but for the interest rate I do not care about it, you can consider the capital as well as how much you plan, you can split two the property if you want.
So what should I do if my blance is very small?
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
I am holding them but are on the top, and are dying: ((never know how the market recovered.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

Being second of something is not a good idea for the project teams, I know this because I've spent a lot time on startup projects. Teams are always aiming the be the leader of one thing. Ethereum is the first of the field.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.
Activity: 58
February 04, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
Have a look at Vechain, they have a working product, also ICX - has a huge potential, they are both trading and doing quite well.
I will absorb your advice, thanks for your sharing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option
Agree... but they are both excellent products and will rise a lot 'cause the technological improvement they are bringing to the crypto-world.
Research in always the answer. In doubt, get both!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
February 03, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
Remember
do not include other people in your decision. You should do research on those you want to invest. I've done, EOS and ADA are very good in between.
Never invest in 1 coin. Because if one of them becomes shitcoin, you still have one that you can sell later.

This complete perfectly what I wrote on the second post of this thread.
To OP: if you really like them both after an extensive research, buy both, why not?
February 03, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
Remember
do not include other people in your decision. You should do research on those you want to invest. I've done, EOS and ADA are very good in between.
Never invest in 1 coin. Because if one of them becomes shitcoin, you still have one that you can sell later.
I thank you for the egg and egg basket, I have applied that problem, and I am learning from people like you.
February 03, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
You try to invest in NEO see, I really like it, its foundation is very good, value is not very high.  Smiley
I will consider your suggestion, i hope may i, you and many people overcome this storm season.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 03, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
Remember
Pages:
Jump to: