Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option? - page 4. (Read 995 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Long term investment some times is also very risky when there are many bad news at the same time just like now. But if you dont have time to do trade could be ETH,NEO, XLM,AION and DASH is good option for long term investment. Because alll these coin has solid and very active team founder to promote the benefits of the coin and the platform.

Thanks for all your advice, it seems to me to think of something new. Hope you will win with this the list coin.
I do not doubt that this option will bring more or less good earnings. The man gave examples to him of those coins that will have an unequivocally good future. I'm not talking about the etherium, which anyway will have good prospects.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Long term investment some times is also very risky when there are many bad news at the same time just like now. But if you dont have time to do trade could be ETH,NEO, XLM,AION and DASH is good option for long term investment. Because alll these coin has solid and very active team founder to promote the benefits of the coin and the platform.

Thanks for all your advice, it seems to me to think of something new. Hope you will win with this the list coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I honestly see both systems succeeding and working together. Cardano will help with interoperability while EOS will be more useful for systems that rely on higher network throughput. Also, healthy competition is really important. Would you rather Cardano not exist? Then complacency would set in and we would get a lower quality product.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
If you determine to hold for 5 to 8 months, then you are looking to invest in a long-term. And for long-term investment avoidance, altcoins are not a good choice. You should consider investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin and then hold it as the best way to make a profit in the future instead of investing in EOS and ADA.
I would generally advise considering only the etherium and not pay much attention to Bitcoin. The fact is that the etherium is the most stable and promising currency among all the crypto-currencies. All other prospects can be very risky.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I would choose ADA over EOS, there are many good coins out there, you just have to research extensively to get the right project with real product and value
Otherwise many shitcoins out there that could end up making you loose your money
EOS and ADA is a good choice for investment.
Behind both coins are innovative and promising platforms.
Also in the top 20 there are coins, behind which there are new technologies and developments on the blockchain.
They just started their journey. In the future, the price of them can grow dozens or even hundreds of times

It is a positive opinion, hope that the market will be as bright as your words say, to do that should limit the FUD and FOMO.
Activity: 8
There are also ICON, Credits, Fusion and Arcblock in this category.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
You have the answer in here:

EOS dumped more than 45k Ethereum's today, that is why it dropped from $580 to less than $450 in just a few hours.

So you can make your own conclussions from this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
If you determine to hold for 5 to 8 months, then you are looking to invest in a long-term. And for long-term investment avoidance, altcoins are not a good choice. You should consider investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin and then hold it as the best way to make a profit in the future instead of investing in EOS and ADA.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Markets are down and it's a huge opportunity to buy and HOLD some of the coins which have huge potential in future. I am also not an active trader but some of the coins which you have mentioned like EOS, ADA shows your interest in the blockchain project, add two more on the list if u can IOST and zilliqa (ZIL).  This coins will give tough competition to Ethereum and Neo blockchain platform when they will launch their main platform in the middle of 2018 or at the end of 2018.
aion will do good too and also ost thats simple token .. and cnd is not moving much like other coins

I will refer to them, thanks for your sharing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my opinion some other option of coin that has good in fundamental is WAVES, NEO, DASH, OMG, AION. And all these coin good for long investment because the purpose of the project very interesting and given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community.

I would also pick EOS and Cardano, however, I will add to the wallet the following coins: NEO, NEM, Monero, VeChain and Qtum. I believe they have many chances to go up.
One another option will be ETH and NEO. These coins are really the best coins to hold so far. And I think that these two coins will make so much value after many months of hodling. These coins are my strongest ALTS. And right now it is dipping, I think I can afford to buy more of it Smiley. ADA is a good option but Eth is better I think.

The advice is so good, it is accurate to the present time, the two coins are spike by the platform and its high application, thank you.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
As i am a huge supporter of cardano and i still beleive that it is a etherieum competator and i think cardano just had started so, we have to give it some time so, that we can judge it. In the future i hope it will be the one of the best altcoin and blockchain technology and price will do like same neo did for people.

ADA has great potential.It haa its own technology ang I think it has a long term plan with its project develooment. But of course we invest and hild not only this coin,I may suggest also XLM and XEM. Both has long way to grow alao.Plus the Ethereum amg bitcoin of course will not be excluded from the list.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
As i am a huge supporter of cardano and i still beleive that it is a etherieum competator and i think cardano just had started so, we have to give it some time so, that we can judge it. In the future i hope it will be the one of the best altcoin and blockchain technology and price will do like same neo did for people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
It's true that EOS is kind of centralized? Validators are like ripple and neo, which they are controlled directly by ripple and neo? I wouldn't invest in it then
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
I think that EOS and ADA good profit at the end to 2018 will be made. Invest to both coins!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 26, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
Of course there are anothers but EOS and ADA are has the more volume than others but it can be good to check rest
Activity: 21
February 26, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
If you are not sure, or think both are worth it. Invest in both
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
Guys, I don't know if you have heard about PRL or OysterPearl, there is a huge hype and somebody is mentioning an airdrop and the price is going up in the last two days

I do not know the two types, can you tell me more about them?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster/#markets
Oyster is a protocol based on Iota triangle and Ethereum which holds the data storage ad there is a dual ledger integration. It looks pretty good. They are trying to disrupt the market as I can see it. They are also testing their B Network.
Pages:
Jump to: