Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option? - page 5. (Read 995 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
Eos and Ada are on my bucketlist. Eos is one of the sufficient coin that i'm looking for they had numerous projects to come and Eos is an ETH killer but wait there's more ADA this one is a very promising coin they have 5 teams in a this company several developers with different partnership I am very bullish on ADA take a look on their white paper and roadmap..
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
Have a look at Vechain, they have a working product, also ICX - has a huge potential, they are both trading and doing quite well.
I will absorb your advice, thanks for your sharing.
I think in the altcoin, XLM, Ripple and Ltc are other good options to look into, because these are very low at this point and the chances are that they will help you to double your money really fast than other crypto currencies. Rest the best judge in the market are your instincts but you have to train them for continous positive feedbacks.

Thank you for sharing your sincerity, I will consider carefully before I invest more money into them.
February 21, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
Guys, I don't know if you have heard about PRL or OysterPearl, there is a huge hype and somebody is mentioning an airdrop and the price is going up in the last two days

I do not know the two types, can you tell me more about them?
February 18, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

Being second of something is not a good idea for the project teams, I know this because I've spent a lot time on startup projects. Teams are always aiming the be the leader of one thing. Ethereum is the first of the field.

Eth seems to be the second child of digital money, after Btc, in terms of value and usability, which is not the case, so the value will continue to increase in the future.
February 18, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
Why don't you spend few minutes to take a look at NEO? I think it has very good potential in the future. It's being supported by China, the biggest country related to cryptocurrency all over the world, I think China will make NEO become the second ETH very soon or maybe even the next Bitcoin Smiley). Beside NEO, you also can buy and hold XLM, it's also a good coin as well.

I understand that NEO is the foundation that many ICOs are aiming for. It will be developed by China's dragon, let's look at LTC as an example. Talking about XLM, it's a descendant of XRP so it's worth the attention, thank you for the helpful advice.
February 18, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option
Agree... but they are both excellent products and will rise a lot 'cause the technological improvement they are bringing to the crypto-world.
Research in always the answer. In doubt, get both!

Well, I'm holding two coin, and hope prices will increase, the market has not shown signs of recovery much, seems to be capitalization slow.
February 18, 2018, 05:58:31 AM
I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
This time is a good time to collect coin with foundation and value, if possible collect both types of coin, you can refer to Eth and Neo.

Thank you for your advice, I understand that these two types of coin are two quality coins. But with the money I spend, I think the ADA and EOS will be worth the price that I should consider.
February 18, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
The market is bleeding, now is the opportunity for you to collect good coin, try to up.  Cool Cool Cool

At the moment you say it is a good opportunity, but there are still opportunities for many of you to hold that coin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh

Stellar, 0x, and Verge are both great coins. You should give them a try. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 11, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

There are several coins that look really good right now to me including ADA, EOS, NEO, and IOTA. They all seem to be good projects with good development teams. Why not diversify with more coins? Also, it is possible that a new coin will come along that is better than all of these at some point. It’s hard to know which will be the best. I think several coins will be good for the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
February 11, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Guys I don't think that OP is asking for other coins to add in his/her portfolio, just an opinion between EOS and ADA. You're thorowing in random coins without an explanation Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
February 10, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
Two solid picks. Throw in Ven and ICX, you have a good alt portfolio.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
February 10, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
In my opinion some other option of coin that has good in fundamental is WAVES, NEO, DASH, OMG, AION. And all these coin good for long investment because the purpose of the project very interesting and given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Guys, I don't know if you have heard about PRL or OysterPearl, there is a huge hype and somebody is mentioning an airdrop and the price is going up in the last two days
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

ADA is not the bad one but I dont think that EOS would be any good. As compare to that one ADA is far greater and cheaper so its better opportunity.

However, im looking after some bright projects such as JNT and SCL. They are the best projects in my portfolio and im holding them since long time. Though they are already on the exchangers but im still holding because they are going to do extensive marketing in this month thus it will rise in the market cap soon and will give us tremendous prices. So im already dreaming about them going to the moon. Its just that we need to wait for the good time.
February 10, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
NEO is in the top 10, it is on the number 7. Great plaftorm and network. Look at Zeepin. Future looks promising
Yes, I also think that its ecosystem is really good, and I hope its value will increase in the future.
Activity: 176
February 09, 2018, 04:38:03 AM
This is the best time to hold your money, especially the coin top, when crossing storms I believe your account number will multiply multiplied by EOS and ADA. Tongue Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
NEO is in the top 10, it is on the number 7. Great plaftorm and network. Look at Zeepin. Future looks promising
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 08, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
I prefer buy NEO because NEO gives you free GAS and The price of it is slowy increasing and its forming ascending triangle pattern

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
EOS and ADA both are great coins but market is like an ocean , all of the altcoins are in a surface of bitcoin ocean , no matter how good project it has or a great them they are , they go down if the ocean goes , as you can see in these days almost none of them survived , neither EOS or ADA , so you should know that it a good idea that always keep at least 50% of your assets in bitcoin , like i do and many others , bitcoin is like digital gold , i don't take too much risk , and would rather to be an average gainer than a great loser!
there are a lot of good coins with great projects , the important is that don't have prejudice on some special coin or some special team ,  logic is more important than emotion in trading , last thing is that you can't make ur losses zero and never try to make it zero, but you can decrease it , it is very important.
best of luck and wishes!

You are right. I came to your same conclusion months ago when I was having just altcoins, which were staying low while Bitcoin was mooning. Luckily, then speculation came also to altcoins so I could sell some and get a fair number of BTC which now I'm keeping. As for EOS and ADA I have none but I am waiting for some serious dip to buy some. I have also decided that better lose a business opportunity by not buying a good coin after as serious rise in price than risking to lose a lot of money if it gets dumped. So I'm now only buying dips, if there are any.
Pages:
Jump to: