Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS and ADA, Or is there another option? - page 8. (Read 995 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
February 02, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
OP I was once like you 2 years ago. An ambitious amateur "day trader" who kept losing his monthly salary in trading altcoins. Haha. These days I only buy the dip.

At any rate, if you are looking for only one coin to hold, it should only be Bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:14:46 AM
As far as my coin is concerned, but for the interest rate I do not care about it, you can consider the capital as well as how much you plan, you can split two the property if you want.
I was pondering that, I was wondering if I could afford both of them, because choosing one of the two was really difficult.   Sad
You can see the market is bleeding, now is the opportunity for you to hold the coin potential not only two coin on you are paying attention.

There are also challenges, I am thinking clearly, the market is plunging, BTC and Eth are downing, we-Newbie are so worry Sad . No matter where the future goes, can anybody see the market? Many groups are calling for buying BTC as well as ETH ADA and EOS, in the face of these opportunities and challenges, I still hesitate, who will have solutions for me?  Huh Huh
Activity: 76
February 02, 2018, 01:01:08 AM
As far as my coin is concerned, but for the interest rate I do not care about it, you can consider the capital as well as how much you plan, you can split two the property if you want.
I was pondering that, I was wondering if I could afford both of them, because choosing one of the two was really difficult.   Sad
You can see the market is bleeding, now is the opportunity for you to hold the coin potential not only two coin on you are paying attention.
February 02, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
hello everyone have a good day, i have a question what EOS and ADA mean. may you help me. thanks.

EOS and ADA are cryptocurrencies/altcoin:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

Today is a good time to buy while it's cheap.
Now the price is low, I think I will buy in bulk.
February 02, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
EOS and ADA are both good coins and they may bring very good profit in 2018. Also when Bitcoin starts bull season, it may better to stay on Bitcoin instead of other coins.
The market is being bloody, I'm trying to keep calm.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:13:27 PM
hello everyone have a good day, i have a question what EOS and ADA mean. may you help me. thanks.

EOS and ADA are cryptocurrencies/altcoin:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

Today is a good time to buy while it's cheap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 06:15:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 01, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
EOS and ADA are both good coins and they may bring very good profit in 2018. Also when Bitcoin starts bull season, it may better to stay on Bitcoin instead of other coins.
February 01, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
Activity: 76
February 01, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
January 31, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say the ADA will be huge because they want implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opionion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option
ok, i understand that you are helping me to understand thoroughly the problem rather than listening to the advice of others, this advice is really helpful for me, thanks a lot. Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
January 31, 2018, 04:25:37 PM
At the end of the day, someone will come here to show you how EOS will be big, that it was created buy the creator of Bitshares and Steem etc....another one will come here to say that ADA will be huge because they want to implement a secure PoS algorithm, sidechains etc...
In my humble opinion only you can make this decision by reading whitepapers and documentatios carefully, research the team, the idea, the potential, it will take several hours but it's your best option
January 31, 2018, 04:05:30 PM
I want to hold 1 or 2 coin which has a foundation and value in the future in 5-8 months, I was too tired to trade, please discuss to help me see the best price with the best price.  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: