Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July - page 11. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:37:46 PM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

i agree with his predictions about EOS. Outspoken John McAfee has made the bold claim that would see the M-cap rise a 3x. wilileas, $500,000 is recheable, the question is ? Btc does not only exist in the crypto world, Alts, also have a chance for growth, making it hard for Btc to yeild equals. i disagree 500k market price for Bitcoin the next three years..
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

A lot of speculation about any coin. But for Eos, it's likely to be big enough. For this year it looks like Eos will be able to keep the momentum to keep growing constantly. Very interesting because Eos is one of the most powerful Altcoin surviving from crashes earlier this year.
Activity: 547
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 22, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

If the market complete it's bearish cycle this end of June or 2nd week of July, probably we can see an uptrend but I don't think it will reach 36$ eventually. Just some hype out there. We know that EOS has a great potential but having that market cap that big, it won't turn 400% in just a week or two. It needs time.
Activity: 574
June 22, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
you should believe in your own research before you regret it, because not everyone's estimates and predictions are true. my advice if your investment depends on the prediction of others, take the prediction from some other sources
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:35:30 AM
EOS digital currencies have done very well in the market and have increased its value regularly. The project is very successful. it will soon catch up again. I do not expect to be $ 36 in the month of July.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:31:27 AM
Hi, Mr Macafee is a well known bullshitter, he is also a gangsta, and offered to be paid for prediction of this kind to influence the market, so evrything coming from is mouth is maybe just advertise
Activity: 322
June 22, 2018, 06:30:14 AM
It's just a prediction and whatever John McAfee spreading his speculation about bitcoin or crypto it's because he has many investment on that particular coins and he is just getting attention from the media to create FOMO which he will gain more profits if many will buy his coins.
Don't rely on others prediction as we are responsible to our decision it's because if we lose Mr. John McAfee will not refund our loses.
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
I absolutely do not pay attention to all these predictions, because these are empty words, and in fact no one knows. But some people believe it, because they want it to happen in reality.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
Although I'm sure Eos will grow bigger than ATH by the end of this year, but I think for July is too fast on any crypto.
I think the end of July, will start a positive trend and maybe $ 15 will be a very good number.
Stop talking bullshit about EOS and it has been dumping to below $9.3 and it will never back again. This is the end of 4 billions blockchain. How a lot of people are over hyped about EOS and i can see that we will see that the price of EOS will back again to the bottom as per the more vulnerabilities will come soon.
Activity: 546
June 22, 2018, 06:16:42 AM
Although I'm sure Eos will grow bigger than ATH by the end of this year, but I think for July is too fast on any crypto.
I think the end of July, will start a positive trend and maybe $ 15 will be a very good number.
Activity: 309
June 21, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
EOS at $36 will be a good thing for crypto and I think since they are launching their mainnet, then it is possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
it is impossible ! the state of the whole market is just awful! even in its popularity, the coin will not be able to extract such a high price! even in the best times of the market, the mark at 36 would be very difficult to reach !!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
EOS will be much faster at 36 than bitcoin at 500 000. I do not think that for bitcoin it is an achievable task.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 21, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
We still wait bitcoin to be 7000+ and then EOS can see some pump. The main problem is bitcoin, I believe EOS will grow big this year if bitcoin allows Smiley
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 12:46:54 PM
I think that EOS has the potential to grow even more than $ 36, but it is unlikely to be in July. But at the end of the year there is a high probability that the EOS will worth $ 100.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
A young project that has many if, in order to reach the level of the ether. As for me, the stratis looks a bit more promising even. And I always consider predictions to be fantastic, at such a moment and raise x3, well, it's not funny.

The project is very young but promising. No, EOS will not reach 36 dollars this July. Much time will be needed for this altcoin to triple its price. Meanwhile, I am sure we will see the further growth of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1134
June 20, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
a good news for a trader, it becomes an influence in investing, and becomes a person's belief in buying bitcoin, but will it be like that, I really hope bitcoin has increased prices. EOS also has a good price potential and can be used as a reference for a trader.
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
It is very likely that by the end of July, the market will unfold and begin to grow all altcoins, including eos. EOS has moved to its blockchain, which means that it will be able to compete with ETH. And make X3 for this coin is not a big deal. Let's hope That McAfee prediction will come true
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 19, 2018, 09:25:50 PM
I see two variants for the movement. First variant will lead us to 30+$ as the topic author said. But considering the intensive growth that we have already seen, we can go for some rest. But for the few years I'd say EOS can increase in value a lot because of the dapps and enough projects can change ETH to EOS soon too. Also we shouldn't forget about coming airdrops for the EOS holders...  Wink
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
One thing is for sure nothing is impossible especially in crypto. We know there's a big support into EOS, some of the ICO's right now like menlo.one is incorporating EOS into their system. Still it has a long way to go to compare EOS to ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: