Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July - page 14. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
June 15, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
I wouldn't really trust anything that John McAfee says about these things, it's mostly baseless shills. Though $36 is possible, but probably not by the end of July. It may take a long time considering it just peaked on the 1st week of May. No one knows really.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 15, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
EOS will be the super hero of this year. You can check bitcoin price now, if it breaks 7000 in 30 hours, just buy EOS with stoploss. You will thank me later Smiley
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 15, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
The founders of the EOS have enough of the Ethereum to crash its course and inflate the price of the EOS. (this is just my stupid opinion Cheesy)
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
EOS is a good coin with a very promising project  and an acceptable product, the only major concern however is that it seems like EOS gains value when BTC gains value and drops when BTC drops, this  interdependence  might benefit EOS when BTC achieves market stability, but for now, i think it will not gain that much value in such a short time, BTC grows and gains value gradually  and EOS investors will have to be a little patient for the good times, There is however a possibility that the coin will be of value in future
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:22:38 AM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
These are just guesses. With the current market situation, we can not expect a good result. Currently the market is being manipulated vigorously, the price of the altcoins goes down dramatically.
Is that a sign that the collapse of Cryptocurrency? I guess so. I am very worried about its future.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
I think he can very much be wrong in his predictions.Now is a very difficult situation on the market and we need a full recovery
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 13, 2018, 07:18:02 AM
All connected with BTC strictly. So nobody can predict this at the moment. Maybe owner of this topic will invest really big money to EOS to pump it? Smiley Otherwise - no.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
June 13, 2018, 07:17:14 AM
For now, it's more of a joke.
Because EOS currently costs less than $12, and the overall market is in a downward trend. Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 13, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
IMO it's impossible for eos to reach 36$ by the end of july. Even if what I had read in TG is true that the eos team manipulate the price in the market. We are still on downtrend and no one knows when will the trend reverse.
Agreed. If BCT continue dump EOS price do't have chance to grow. Main event - own blockchain - is completed. And I don't see any other evens with the same value. EOS price will grow with market as whole only
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
IMO it's impossible for eos to reach 36$ by the end of july. Even if what I had read in TG is true that the eos team manipulate the price in the market. We are still on downtrend and no one knows when will the trend reverse.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
EOS's Experimental Launch Might Be Putting Investor Money at Risk

That's the question that may be on the minds of EOS token holders, who while incentivized to help the much-anticipated technology finally go live, haven't yet done so. As EOS is set up to enable self-governance by its users, it's these individuals and companies who have to make the first move, electing who they'd like to process transactions that occur on the network in an elaborate global vote.

https://www.coindesk.com/eoss-experimental-launch-might-putting-investor-money-risk/
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
EOS of course is a very promising coin, but if you look at the General state of the market (and the whole market is in a big drawdown), then $ 36 until the end of July is impossible
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
EOS can accomplish this. I don't like McAfee, but many things are right.
Those who listen to McAfee earn good income. EOS is a very clear project for the future.

I dont put all my eggs in one basket. I'm invested in lots of things. Sounds like you've put it all in EOS which is slightly risky.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
Every coin has the potential to get to that level.  Eos is a fast growing coin so I won't be surprised if I see it catch that point.  It's our hope that it minions always.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
I think that can be happen. EOS already start their mainnet and thats make EOS have their own blockchain. Anything can happen in cryptocurrency market and I think its good investment if we have some EOS coin and many prediction by McAfee happen
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 31, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

Price predictions are normally dangerous, especially if it drives the price of a token instead of fundamentals. That being said, if all goes smoothly with the launch of the EOS main net or they manage to fix security issues fast without losses to token holders, then $36 might actually be part of the lower price range come the end of July. Why do I say this? I got into EOS at 50 cents and got out at $19 - 38x. It only needs to do 3x to move from current price levels to $36. Then again, it could go to zero. This is why it is important never to get more money involved than you're willing to lose.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
McAfee is a tool, his predictions fuck the market.
No one knows how much EOS will be in 2 months.
No one even knows if it's gonna work in 3 days.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
May 31, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
Wherever you look at, it is still a prediction and it has no accuracy at the back of it. It is just a mere guess from one human being. The difference is he is a popular one and can somehow pull some investor that will really make the price go to the roof.
The purpose of his statements wans't to make a prediction, it was simply to create hype out of thing air.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually got paid to shill EOS given how he can influence cryptocurrency newcomers into buying whatever coin he decides to shill. But this is actually a pretty well-know tactic among some of the popular altcoins, create hype so that people can FOMO buy X or Y coin before a major event happens.

About the price...not gonna happen.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
This will happen EOY
Probably
Dont know
No one know
whaletank club
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
May 31, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
well it was an very easy prediction even according to me eos will rise in value also over 36 $ by the end of july, this altcoin has a great potential
Pages:
Jump to: