Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 42. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 12:27:30 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I already made post on this topic.so you can check my post by go through this link:-
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40677501
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
Ethereum of course!!!
EOS doesn't deserve nothing... its actual value is faraway less!
EOS has structural problems that will lead to serious hacks! be careful and stay away from EOS!
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Both coins are good and promising.  ETH is now very popular and strong coin.  EOS has good potential.
Activity: 76
June 23, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
From a technical point of view, EOS is even more powerful. It outperforms ETH in both performance and product mechanics. However, it is not enough to see it. We still need its products to be listed so that we can truly use the results to know the results!
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
If you want to make a bigger profit, then I suggest you invest in EOS.
Because EOS is currently at a lower price and has the potential, ETH's current price is too high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
Ethereum is sometimes referred to as the "digital analog of oil." All because the ETH crypto currency is something like a "fuel" for smart contracts and the Dapps created on their basis. I think Ether is a better choice
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
nothing prevents to buy both coins and hold. you don't have to choose one of two
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
June 23, 2018, 08:21:45 AM
Today ETH has wide adoption and most projects are based or built on the  ethereum blockchain. EOS only launched mainnet. ETH is 1 step ahead because the price doesn’t fall. I think ETH is more promising and stronger coin than EOS. 
Activity: 277
June 23, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
EOS is a major rival to ETH. However, ETH is a growing platform and has a large community, although EOS technology is better but I think people will still use ETH.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 23, 2018, 08:11:06 AM
I prefer ethereum although eos has more raw potential but as you can see from their launch they are still inexperienced while ethereum already faced a lot of problems whether it is dao hack or the recent crypto kitties that made the network clogged. Ethereum has come so far and they prove they can do it while eos is still too early in the development.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:07:22 AM
Ethereum is a good project, but now I would invest in the EOS. The price per coin of EOS is now approximately 9 dollars. In the near future, the EOS will cost about $ 200.
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 06:12:39 AM
EOS is actually decentralized compared to OMG's technology, where you essentially trust OMG to operate the plasma sidechain, and you need to deal with normal ETH transactions in order to transfer assets to/from plasma, essentially doing an atomic swap between the chains.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
Of course, I prefer the ETH because the ETH has many legitimate proofs that it is able to continue to develop its value and it also has a shining future. ETH already has a large community and strict security in keeping investment from its investors. Therefore, ETH has the potential to be strong enough to be a valuable coin in the future.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
June 22, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
If I were you I preferred investing in ethereum because we all know that ethereum is the second most used coin. Another is we all know the capability of this coin to give more profits than any other coins once that it is on its track and once that the whole market is rising. It can double or even triple your investment once it is on its green mark.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 11:40:41 PM
I prefer Ethereum, It has potential,  I'd say but its value went up too high too fast based on hype.  I'm actually surprised that it hasn't crashed ar this point, but that bodes well for you if you hold it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 22, 2018, 11:36:46 PM
you dont need to think twice its right there waiting ethereum all the way\
if you havent heard the news eos im sorry but reports say EOS is full of bugs at the moment that
they even cancel mainnet, how bad is that, unlike tron that has not even a single bug is seen
so for me its ethereum, if you dont believe me then the news and test will show it to you,
even though ethereum is in the mud right now but hey, its still the top 2 coin in the business as of today
Activity: 10
June 22, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
Well, as for me once I'm stick to something, I've stucked with It for life. I choose ethereum over EOS. In term of  value and popularity Ethereum is greater than EOS.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
In my opinon the both are two great and solid projects that has a lot to offer and with a very bright future. Ethereum is doing better than EOS now but I see EOS stealing the shine/show in future.
I agree.  I agree.  EOS has a very good future.  And a very big chance that in the future this coin can replace ETH.
Activity: 119
June 22, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
In my opinon the both are two great and solid projects that has a lot to offer and with a very bright future. Ethereum is doing better than EOS now but I see EOS stealing the shine/show in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
for me it is more interesting to invest with ETH for now compared to EOS, because by investing ETH more to stand in safe position. it can be proven by seeing a more predictable price movement compared to other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: