Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 37. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
I prefer to you to invest your money to Ethereum as I noticed to it when I started to invest last year is it is stable it's price and even it falls down it's price it don't go in a lowest price like other currency I have in my wallet. That's why I choose to invest more in ethereum this year to get more profit in the next increase of it's price in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
i would suggest ethereum. ethereum is the new gem guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will become something unstoppable. i prefer ethereum. Shocked

which many people love is Ethereum because I also like Ethereum on EOS and so many people are investing in Ethereum because Ethereum is decreasing and investing in it we can get a good profit and can help pump ETH price to rise
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
July 03, 2018, 07:53:43 PM
Choose between ethereum and EOS, it's also like choosing between ethereum and bitcoin. All these three examples are a necessary component of the investment portfolio of every reasonable investor.

I don't agree with you. EOS has not proven to be anywhere near Ethereum. For now EOS is a pure speculations and good marketing. We will see it in the future, but I don't have high hopes.
Activity: 29
July 03, 2018, 07:52:32 PM
Right now eth but the things can change at the end of the year
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
In my opinion, EOS is one of the potential altcoins, it promises to grow in the future. Clearly EOS is worth the long term investment. But if I choose between EOS and Ethereum then I would definitely choose Ethereum. This is the best altcoin on the market, in the near future it is hard to have any altcoin that can beat Ethereum. Ethereum is very popular, it is the foundation of many ICOs, I believe that in the next few years this altcoin will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
You have a choice here, since you are in directly supporting the two of them then divided your investment into two and invest in the two of the projects, it is even good to invest in many projects.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
July 03, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
For me Ethereum is always better option than any other altcoin. Ethereum is the most widely spread and well known altcoin. EOS in the other hand is new and not good enough to compare with Ethereum.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
In my opinion, Ethreum is more comprehensive and more endurable project. Moreover, it holds a much greater number of smart contract applications for now, so it's more preferable currently.
Activity: 108
July 03, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
Right now i think Ethereum is better, but Eos has some advantages that can help it to beat Ethereum in the nearest future.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 03, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
I think ETH will be the best until anytime, because no one can beat ETH, so I prefer ETH than EOS.
Activity: 240
July 03, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
There has been a lot of hype surrounding EOs, its a good coin yes and the project s interesting, and it may probably be one of the best someday, but ETH is currently miles ahead of it in all fronts, Value, market cap, technological advancement and efficiency
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 03, 2018, 06:16:33 PM
I think Eth will be a worthwhile investment, Ethereum is very potential to experience faster development. so this gives an opportunity to earn much greater profits in the future.
So it has been proven that ethereum can last long enough.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:43:21 PM
And that and that will give good profits, of course EOS is not as much as the ether,so it can give more profit, well, here is also a question in another people are used to the ether,and how they will get used to EOS, so that the price also flew into space, I think it's time
Activity: 87
July 03, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
Personally , I prefer EOS over Ethereum . Often times than not , the Ethereum network gets congested thereby leaving everyone with no choice but to pay huge transaction fees. Also , transactions are also delayed severally . This is more like the way traditional finance system operates .so in my opinion , I feel EOS is better even though it has its own issues .
Activity: 48
July 03, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
I think if I were you I would choose ETH. ETH is more realistic than EOS. EOS is still in the stage of proof while ETH has been tested. ETH has entered the crypto market and has become the second choice after Bitcoin. And the most important thing is ETH has given me profit. Especially if used as a long-term investment. I am sure ETH will give you many benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 03:47:36 PM
I think the current EOS prices are also starting to climb higher, so I believe that EOS and ethereum are also the future we use, because both are also good coins we get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 64
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
Of course ETH is better, but EOS has his advantages too. in general this is both good variants and choosing one over other is a stupid thing to do, i think.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 03, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
if the comparison is between EOS and ETH, I would prefer ETH because I do not think anyone can beat ETH except Bitcoin.
Activity: 103
July 03, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
Now ETH is one of the most reliable coins.  And I doubt that in the next few months EOS will replace ETH.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 02:23:36 AM
ETH is more preferable for me. I have been working for a long time with it and I’m totally sure that ETH is  a key for success here.
Pages:
Jump to: