Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 39. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
the recent decrease in volume of money in the crypto-currency stock market has affected all the coins and investors have lost money. There are very few coins that bringing profit. Some of these coins are Eth and Eos. but to me, Eos has a much bigger portability.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 30, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
Ethereum is a time-tested platform, the EOS still faces many challenges in the future. It's too early to judge.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
How can you compare these currencies, if the first is based on the second. It's very funny to hear this. And if you compare, then of course I will choose the etherium
Activity: 138
June 30, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
ETH is now better and more reliable than EOS.  But if you plan to invest in a long term, then I advise you to invest some money in EOS.
Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 06:09:32 AM
I prefer to you to invest your money to Ethereum as I noticed to it when I started to invest last year is it is stable it's price and even it falls down it's price it don't go in a lowest price like other currency I have in my wallet. That's why I choose to invest more in ethereum this year to get more profit in the next increase of it's price in the market.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 02:46:40 AM
I do not argue that the EOS can do even X5, but investing in an empty product, which is also controlled by 21 people - is quite dangerous.
Especially, now the EOS network is much slower than Ethereum. + Your wallet can simply be banned Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 30, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Although the Ethereum is much more popular and trusted, I prefer to add my amount to EOS. EOS is rather similar with the Ethereum platform concept. However in this case, EOS has cheaper fee transaction and it is great. I'm sure that this coin can develop much better and be a very good competitor for ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 02:21:12 AM
EOS or Ethereum?! EOS has yet to launch a functional product as of yet, so there is no justification for the comparison. In my opinion, Ethereum will hold the crown for quite some time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 30, 2018, 01:41:03 AM
I think EOS has a long way to go, and I am not claiming that they will take over Ethereum overnight. Both coins are good. So i am invest in EOS and ETH Smiley Wink
In terms of having much bigger profits, well EOS is still cheap even some pumped already happen, comparing with ETH where the value is already huge for investment, but in terms of development and popularity I guess its still who can really work along with btc and keep gaining more attentions, if you have spare money better to split investment between this two while holding also btc.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 01:34:43 AM
Ive prefer ethereum coin !! for now Dont know whats EOS !! But i like ethereum it because it allready known in trade market!! And also recomended for fees or bounty campaign!! Ethereum is preferable to others !!
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
I would think more of Ethereum Vs NEO. Neo is moving very fast while ethereum is just floundering. Eos could be a scam. Remember that crack head promoting them? Brock something or other? Exciting thing is that we get to see if Verge is a scam on the 17th.
Activity: 123
June 30, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
I think they both have a great future ahead of them. I personally think that EOS is going to have the biggest growth, but ETH will also be very steady the upcoming periods.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
invest in a good indeed ethereum. But if ye mind like that because it already has a suggestion by someone else because many say that the best altcoin is the ethereum. If you have done the analysis showed good EOS for investment then it is better you choose it. the result of the analysis and thus what many say is certainly going to be different because a lot of people are saying and it's sometimes not from the analysis however just follow the words of others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
I think EOS has a long way to go, and I am not claiming that they will take over Ethereum overnight. Both coins are good. So i am invest in EOS and ETH Smiley Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:14:04 AM
There is so much uncertainty in eos that bm likes to change rules. I don't like developers who like to change rules.

Activity: 151
June 29, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
EOS and Ethereum are two valuable coins and have great potential in the future but for long-term investment, I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum quality is proven compared to EOS so I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:16:48 PM
EOS is a newly formed project which is quite similiar to ethereum and many people may consider that it will be an excellent choice for those who cannot catch up with ETH and desperately want to get rich quick. But I still prefer Eth to Eos due to its stability, to me, Eos is not as real deal as ETH.
Activity: 94
June 29, 2018, 06:35:29 PM
Both coins are good.  But now ETH is a more reliable and popular coin.  Maybe in the future everything will change.
Activity: 90
June 29, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
Now ETH is better and more preferable than EOS.  But EOS has a good future and it is worth investing in this coin.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:39:15 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins for me, that is the reason of why i think that i am always going to be a strong supporter of ethereum, also, it gave me a lot of proftis during the last few years.
Pages:
Jump to: